What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I read some things about 15 roaches burned in Tunceli province after an air strike. Even saw the photos but graphic images are forbidden here so I won't share them. I will only tell you that one of the corpses was with a nice crust on it. :D

I read some things about 15 roaches burned in Tunceli province after an air strike. Even saw the photos but graphic images are forbidden here so I won't share them. I will only tell you that one of the corpses was with a nice crust on it. :D
lol I saw one too. Looked like an over cooked marshmallow :rofl:

Pkk attacked to convoy of CHP in Artvin province. Leader of CHP Kemal Kiloctaroglu was in the convoy and he is alright so far. But 1 martyred and 2 wounded soldiers.

This is first attack by pkk toward politicians I thought.
i wished they would shot that lavun fağre kemal in his *** at least...so he could shit in stereo....and with all the bs coming from his mouth...he could shit in 3.1...
but seriously
allah rahmet eylesin to the şehit,mekanı cennet olsun

11 şehit var habertürk'e göre Cizre'deki bombalı saldırıda. Yok arkadaş aklım almıyor. Şehitlerimizin %90'ını patlamalarda veriyoruz. Nasıl olur da bomba yüklü kamyon emniyet binasının bahçesine girebilir?? Bahçesi yok diyelim, o sokağın komple kapalı olması lazım adam nasıl giriyor be! Resmen algı malgı kalmadı bende. Ya sen niye kamyonu binanın yanına yaklaştırıyorsun, böyle birşey nasıl olabilir. Aklıma FETÖ veya PKK yandaşı olan hain polis geliyor sadece. Aksi taktirde bu saldırının gerçekleşmesi mümkün değil. Almayacaksın kamyon/minibüs falan emniyetin bahçesine, bahçe yoksa giriş sokağının iki tarafında kontor noktası olacak araçlar sokağa giremeyecek. Nasıl girer ya!

I wonder if our Special Forces will meet the US Navy Seals along with the YPG in Syria?

@Bismarck .... of course they should. It's not a hard thing to put a check point, fence, a barrier or even a bunch of concrete blocks around such buildings as it is done with American embassies around the world for example that are put on such a distance between each other that a car just can't get in between without crushing. I don't understand how it is possible to leave trucks, minivans and cars that are suspicious to come near police stations and barracks like that but probably those who are responsible for the planing and the security of our people don't care about the lives of those who work for the security of this country. Human life is not a valuable thing in Turkey I guess.

Car bombs are relatively a new phenomenon in Turkey. All those old police stations and army outposts should be relocated and/or upgraded (size, walls, fences, new technology etc.) to face such new tactics. I find it even more disturbing how it is possible for pkk rats to find so many tons of explosives and place them unnoticed.

11 şehit var habertürk'e göre Cizre'deki bombalı saldırıda. Yok arkadaş aklım almıyor. Şehitlerimizin %90'ını patlamalarda veriyoruz. Nasıl olur da bomba yüklü kamyon emniyet binasının bahçesine girebilir?? Bahçesi yok diyelim, o sokağın komple kapalı olması lazım adam nasıl giriyor be! Resmen algı malgı kalmadı bende. Ya sen niye kamyonu binanın yanına yaklaştırıyorsun, böyle birşey nasıl olabilir. Aklıma FETÖ veya PKK yandaşı olan hain polis geliyor sadece. Aksi taktirde bu saldırının gerçekleşmesi mümkün değil. Almayacaksın kamyon/minibüs falan emniyetin bahçesine, bahçe yoksa giriş sokağının iki tarafında kontor noktası olacak araçlar sokağa giremeyecek. Nasıl girer ya!

Ben de anlamiyorum. Emniyet binalari niye nizamiyeden 300 m icerde degil mesela. Devletin arazisi mi yok? Vallahi anlamiyorum. Jandarma onunde patlatirlar bina harabe olur. Akil almiyor.

For fast solution put some machine gun top of the building and make two checkpoint on the road for enter and exit.

If any car dont mind checkpoint hit them.

LMAO..

Cqy-Il7WcAIhVdF.jpg

I find it even more disturbing how it is possible for pkk rats to find so many tons of explosives and place them unnoticed.
I was thinking of the same thing. Where do they get all the ammonium nitrate needed to carry out 4-5 ton car bomb attacks several times a month plus the IED's against the armored vehicles. I thought ammonium nitrate was going to be strictly controlled. Maybe they have tunnels to Syria to bring the ammonium nitrate into Turkey?

@Bismarck .... of course they should. It's not a hard thing to put a check point, fence, a barrier or even a bunch of concrete blocks around such buildings as it is done with American embassies around the world for example that are put on such a distance between each other that a car just can't get in between without crushing. I don't understand how it is possible to leave trucks, minivans and cars that are suspicious to come near police stations and barracks like that but probably those who are responsible for the planing and the security of our people don't care about the lives of those who work for the security of this country. Human life is not a valuable thing in Turkey I guess.
There were heavy concrete blocks at the traffic control center they attacked last week and the blocks flew into the building and ended up causing more damage. In that attack, the terrorists jumped out of the slow moving truck going downhill towards the building and detonated it as it hit the concrete blocks.

carry out 4-5 ton car bomb

Are you sure they are 4-5 ton car bombs? I doubt it, these kinds of vehicles are only used by ISIS/Nusra in Iraq and Syria. The ones PKK uses, as far as I have noticed from aftermath of explosions contain maybe 500 to 1000 kg tnt. 4-5 tons of TNT exploded in an high density urban area kills and destroys much much more. The explosion is so horrific as I've seen various times in videos in Iraq and Syria.

Last edited:
Are you sure they are 4-5 ton car bombs? I doubt it, these kinds of vehicles are only used by ISIS/Nusra in Iraq and Syria. The ones PKK uses, as far as I have noticed from aftermath of explosions contain maybe 500 to 1000 kg tnt. 4-5 tons of TNT exploded in an high density urban area kills and destroys much much more. The explosion is so horrific as I've various times in videos in Iraq and Syria.

Today they used 15ton to blow up Police HQ.

They can use more tons since syrian war.

Back
Top Bottom