What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Dailysabah reports that the anti-isis coalition led by the US was informed about these operations. How can we trust that the US didn't warn those pyd rats in Manbij?

Dailysabah reports that the anti-isis coalition led by the US was informed about these operations. How can we trust that the US didn't warn those pyd rats in Manbij?
My guess is Uncle Sam had a very simple message to them: get the **** out of N. Menbij or die, we can't protect you from everything.

Most likely but perhaps, it was a first warning for them.

Last edited:
Yanlız ben orada MİT yaptı veya yapmadı demedim. Bilemem de zaten. PKK'lı twitter hesaplarının MİT'i suçladığını yazdım.

Ha kim yapmışsa iyi yapmış orası ayrı :D

I know it's probably too late, but I wish Turkey would convince FSA to negotiate with syrian gov, and Iran/Russia also push Assad for a resolution, and they all work together to destroy ISIS and prevent the Kurds turning into a western puppet that will create another Israel in M.E.

I know it's probably too late, but I wish Turkey would convince FSA to negotiate with syrian gov, and Iran/Russia also push Assad for a resolution, and they all work together to destroy ISIS and prevent the Kurds turning into a western puppet that will create another Israel in M.E.
Wouldn't mind, but too much blood has been spilled by both sides.

Pkk attacked to convoy of CHP in Artvin province. Leader of CHP Kemal Kiloctaroglu was in the convoy and he is alright so far. But 1 martyred and 2 wounded soldiers.

This is first attack by pkk toward politicians I thought.

Pkk attacked to convoy of CHP in Artvin province. Leader of CHP Kemal Kiloctaroglu was in the convoy and he is alright so far. But 1 martyred and 2 wounded soldiers.

This is first attack by pkk toward politicians I thought.

it's their first attack against CHP politicians.

Back
Top Bottom