What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Today they used 15ton to blow up Police HQ.

They can use more tons since syrian war.

Wth? 15 tons? Impossible! You do understand what 15 tons of tnt means? That police HQ had much more injured than killed. A 15 ton explosion doesn't leave a single survivor when exploded near a building.

If I remember correctly as I read somewhere else, this is explosion of a 3 ton VBIED.

Wth? 15 tons? Impossible! You do understand what 15 tons of tnt means? That police HQ had much more injured than killed. A 15 ton explosion doesn't leave a single survivor when exploded near a building.

If I remember correctly as I read somewhere else, this is explosion of a 3 ton VBIED.

So you know the type of explosive they used, could you source your information ?

So you know the type of explosive they used, could you source your information ?
The type of explosives? As far as I have read till now, almost all suicide trucks are filled with ammonium nitrate bombs, because it's cheap and relatively easy to make. Haven't heard of any other material widely used in truck bombs.

The type of explosives? As far as I have read till now, almost all suicide trucks are filled with ammonium nitrate bombs, because it's cheap and relatively easy to make. Haven't heard of any other material widely used in truck bombs.

you're right, it is %99 ammonium nitrate with other components.

So News channel say the truck was filled with 10ton explosives, they also said that the explosives were brought from Syria & lraq and then loaded to the truck in a little border town.

Cq3hHDQWgAAs-Tb.jpg

1 PKK scum caught alive by Turkish security personal is Hakkari/Çukurca, according to various sources he gave locations on various PKK positions.

You're not happy with what? You think it's productive to kill everyone of them, this one lived and told on his buddies. I am very happy, you should be too.
I wanna compleate extinction and nobody who will go to jail and come out after some years.. because of human activists and rights and because he regrets it..

Today 3 scum's were sent to hell in Hakkari, operation still ongoing. Source AA

On the 25th of August 3 scum's were killed and one was captured wounded in Batman, today Turkish security forces found multiple weapons and equipment, 2 M16's, 1 Kalashnikov , 1 Dragunov, 8 hand grenades, 22 IED's and 1 MANPAD. Source AA
Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 22.13.24.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 22.13.30.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-27 at 22.13.42.png

Today 3 scum's were sent to hell in Hakkari, operation still ongoing. Source AA

On the 25th of August 3 scum's were killed and one was captured wounded in Batman, today Turkish security forces found multiple weapons and equipment, 2 M16's, 1 Kalashnikov , 1 Dragunov, 8 hand grenades, 22 IED's and 1 MANPAD. Source AAView attachment 329534 View attachment 329535 View attachment 329536

most armies dont have these equıpments. this week caught 2 manpads. i hope we wont see a cobra shot down.

ISTANBUL: Kurdish militants on Saturday fired four rockets at the airport in the south eastern Turkish city of Diyarbakir, without causing casualties, the Dogan news agency said.

The rockets landed in an empty area close to a police control post at the airport, causing explosions that were heard throughout the city and shattering windows.

Police were sent to the scene but there were no reports of either dead or wounded, the report said. Dogan news agency said the attack was carried out by the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) which has fought the Turkish state for over three decades.

Reports said that the road to the airport was closed and flights suspended after the rocket fire. The southeast of Turkey has been wreaked by violence since the summer of 2015 when a two-and-a-half-year PKK ceasefire collapsed.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/world/28-Aug-16/militants-fire-rocket-at-airport-in-south-eastern-turkey

dont we have uav with thermal cameras?

and cobra does it not have thermal camera?

and dont we have spec obs covering the area with thermal cameras?

if you have thermal camera they cant hide you are like someone with a handlight in the dark..

It will only change the amount of explosives...
In the video we see the riot police building has no barriers whatsoever. The car bomb freely entered the building walls. If they have roadblocks like this leading up to the buildings it wouldn't matter how much explosives they use. The checkpoints would needed to be manned by two police but 2 martyr is better than 11. Blowing up a bomb 100-200 meters away is a lot different than blowing it up right outside of the building.

Back
Top Bottom