What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

in facebook , 99% 'merican veteran pages , sharing post's all time. " pkk heros " turkish soldier died " " pkk fighters " " pkk freedom fighters " but all day... all day talking about turkey, what a disgusting. and disgusting comments , pig turk " best turk died turk " free kurdistan " " all turk's isis lovers " damn... when im checking post/members profiles, ford350 truck - hunting photos, totally 40% iq redneck people. someone must be help about us. what a disgusting propaganda in world and planet. the same in europa, best enemies face/to/face not internet warriors !

in facebook , 99% 'merican veteran pages , sharing post's all time. " pkk heros " turkish soldier died " " pkk fighters " " pkk freedom fighters " but all day... all day talking about turkey, what a disgusting. and disgusting comments , pig turk " best turk died turk " free kurdistan " " all turk's isis lovers " damn... when im checking post/members profiles, ford350 truck - hunting photos, totally 40% iq redneck people. someone must be help about us. what a disgusting propaganda in world and planet. the same in europa, best enemies face/to/face not internet warriors !
link

You guys need to learn how to counter propaganda, I mean all your news agencies either only write in Turkish out have foreign sounding names (daily sabah and hurriet news). Westerners see the names and go "Turkish propaganda" and ignore the article, while the pkk use English sounding names for their news sites or write for English news sites.

Even on this forum you guys keep writing in Turkish and it makes it so that people like me who can't read Turkish don't understand you're talking about.

If you guys want to counter the propaganda that's told about Turkey you need to fight it.

You guys need to learn how to counter propaganda, I mean all your news agencies either only write in Turkish out have foreign sounding names (daily sabah and hurriet news). Westerners see the names and go "Turkish propaganda" and ignore the article, while the pkk use English sounding names for their news sites or write for English news sites.

Even on this forum you guys keep writing in Turkish and it makes it so that people like me who can't read Turkish don't understand you're talking about.

If you guys want to counter the propaganda that's told about Turkey you need to fight it.

The counters i see in the Netherlands is that they start swearing. Somebody says like PKK are heroes. And the turkish people start scolding.

The problem is that those who cant counter with argumentation or intellect fvck up everything and when those who can join the conversation,its all about countering insults against the country and its people.
See the dilema we are in?

The counters i see in the Netherlands is that they start swearing. Somebody says like PKK are heroes. And the turkish people start scolding.
That is the problem,we have to many dumb fanboys.

that means all the asshole smedias in turkey must be elliminated and all writers have to be put in jail..
why? we have media wich are controlled or whose ppl are fanboys of our enemy..for an excample our media says to turkey itself "murderer country" (in wich massacres happenes) and for excample in full love of their masters they write about children crying in france when terror attacks happen.. where are such heart warming things when it is about turkey?

clean up our media and start a propaganda Institute with a huge budget.. thats what we need.. documentations for adults, children jungster and for educated ones or for simple ones, shows with think tanks , imams on our side and not on the side of EU or US what do we want with Imam Hans Müller oder Imam Sergent Bradley from US.. media is a war and if you dont have the proper weapon than you cant defent yourself

we need a law to enforce this on every TV channel if they dont make own documentations than they can choose from those who came from our propaganda institute like every TV channel has to make some news, a weekly documantation show and some religious shows..

so we need a deep state on our media..

good idea, but still we cant fight with 40% redneck people. actually europa the same, they are watching the same tv brainwashing channels and newspaper. usa/eu ( east eu) hate communism , but they are support pkk/ypg/kurdish utophic country ideas. all this people communist ideology, few week before i see in facebook " funker tactical blablabla " ( page name) " pkk hero's fighting with turks ! " all comments disgusting i was close to cry...
one of comment - wtf turkish army ( isis army ) using m4 rifle really ? ? - oh my god billy oh my god 40% iq redneck !!! we are in nato , we are multiculturel one of country in world... what a close mind people ? im sadly and crazy about it

good idea, but still we cant fight with 40% redneck people. actually europa the same, they are watching the same tv brainwashing channels and newspaper. usa/eu ( east eu) hate communism , but they are support pkk/ypg/kurdish utophic country ideas. all this people communist ideology, few week before i see in facebook " funker tactical blablabla " ( page name) " pkk hero's fighting with turks ! " all comments disgusting i was close to cry...
one of comment - wtf turkish army ( isis army ) using m4 rifle really ? ? - oh my god billy oh my god 40% iq redneck !!! we are in nato , we are multiculturel one of country in world... what a close mind people ? im sadly and crazy about it
You (we) are on the right side and all of us know it, whatever they say means not a single shit. The more Turkey develops, the more stronger we get, the more our state speaks out, the more independently our country moves, the more all those anti-Turkey haters will cry, increase hate, become crazy and obsessed with us. Becoming sad is not worth it, because you must not allow yourself to be blackmailed and get dragged down by such haters and their pathetic mainstream propaganda 'media', which is doing a psychological war against our country with their lies, smear campaigns and false accusations. That's why our state must continue to stand tall and not bend down towards the US, EU or anyone, so must we as the public.

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri (TSK), Hakkari Çukurca kırsalında icra edilmekte olan Şehit Sağ.Üçvş. Mekan Şahin operasyonunda; 27 terörist ölü, 30 terörist yaralı olmak üzere 57 terörist etkisiz hale getirildiğini açıkladı.

http://m.sabah.com.tr/gundem/2016/09/02/cukurca-kirsalina-hava-harekati-27-pkkli-olduruldu

57 pkk member neutralized.

Looks like that TSK now shares death pics

19_d.jpg

18_d.jpg

Last edited:
This is the famoust street of Berlin, German government permition to terrorist organization PKK/PYD for its propagandas

14117788_1770385249906005_5555675210008611494_n.png

Back
Top Bottom