What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

One of the most trustable source in facebook says 150 PKK terrorists has been killed in the recent operation supported from the air in Hakkari, Cukurca, Kale tepe. We have 11 sehit (8- Tendurek, 3- Dargecit) RIP to our soldiers.
Link pls

I don't know if a page on Facebook is a reliable source of information about that... not until I see some official info and photos etc. But obviously there were some heavy clashes last night around Hakkari and Van with lot's of dead on both sides. Hope our guys stay safe, a quick recovery to the injured and peace in heaven to the fallen... Their families shouldn't be sad as their sons fought for this country and are our heroes.

I don't know if a page on Facebook is a reliable source of information about that... not until I see some official info and photos etc. But obviously there were some heavy clashes last night around Hakkari and Van with lot's of dead on both sides. Hope our guys stay safe, a quick recovery to the injured and peace in heaven to the fallen... Their families shouldn't be sad as their sons fought for this country and are our heroes.
Its not 100% trustable source but the pages Özel Kuvvetler- Special Forces and KİRPİ ve KOBRA
usually are getting information from the soldiers in the area and in the most of the cases are right.

Only killing the militants is not enough to finish this problem. We must touch the so-called politicians and supporters who hides in the civilian cloak.

We must change our laws and show no mercy to those who linked with pkk somehow. They must pay for it very dearly.

We have neutralized militants of pkk in the past many times but politicians didn't do their job and let the snake grove again and again.

Let's see this time our gov. Is gonna do the same mistake or not.

Only killing the militants is not enough to finish this problem. We must touch the so-called politicians and supporters who hides in the civilian cloak.

We must change our laws and show no mercy to those who linked with pkk somehow. They must pay for it very dearly.

We have neutralized militants of pkk in the past many times but politicians didn't do their job and let the snake grove again and again.

Also, pkk leadership and seniors must be eliminated over and over again. These low-ranking terrorists are nothing but expendable peanuts for the pkk leadership and we will not achieve much, even if we kill thousands of those low-ranking pkk rats. I hope to see one day our army can effectively use intelligence, infiltration into north Iraq and taking a aggressive policy towards pkk leadership.

man there are also non kurdish ppl supporting this terrorists.. I cant understand how wicked and bad you must be to do this... this ppl ae sitting everywhere like some universities my nephew told me they kicked one of them out by claiming the prof had gülen ties.. but the prof had openly made propaganda and support for PKK.. (western type, white skin and blond hair.. and than a "educated one"..)

A Haber: "147 PKK terrorists neutralized during the last two days of anti-terror operations, operations ongoing."
pkklilarin_muhimmatlari_ele_gecirildi_1472889051_5136.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom