What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Wish our boys would wear GoPros...it would be the mother of all propoganda
exactly, look at the GTV youtube channel, these guys might be losing the real war, but they are winning the propaganda war. I have seen a few soldiers with GoPros and other cameras on their helmets, but have only seen 2 or 3 potato quality videos.

Last edited:
Herhalde iranlı modlar banlamıştır seni genelde pkk'yı özgürlük savaşçısı görüyorlar. Ölü insan paylaşmak yasak olmalı, ama onlar PKK'lı, onlar insan değil ki. Aksine, onlar insanlığı yok etmeye çalışan virüslerden ibaret. Sildim yine de

Trans; Those PKK pigs are not humans, so photos don't inlude "dead human", they are virus of Humanity and Viruses don't have basic human rights. Photos removed anyway
It's forum policy.

I understand that sharing dead human pictures are forbidden is a forum policy, i was saying that PKK terrorists are not humans. They are bacterias of Human Race. It shouldnt be forbidden.

How trustful are these informations? After coup in August, they say, many air strikes in the past were fakes with no Causalities.

Noone force you to believe dude. Those are official armed forces figures counted before ait strike. Army says one of them is their so called high ranked terrorist.

a PKK b.tch who crying for died american b.stard. looks like they were nice couple :disagree:
14212693_1772479599696570_5600663000183927810_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom