What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Is it true that we lost 16 soldiers yesterday in daglica?

Yesterday was aniversary of a pkk terrorist attack at Dağlıca ended up with martyr of 16 Turkish soldiers in 2015.So it is from last year,not yesterday.

Turkey’s Çukurca district cleared of all PKK components, confirms Gendarmerie Forces General

Kaletepe in SE Turkey cleaned from PKK terrorists

"General Yaşar Güler, the chief of Gendarmerie Forces, said on Thursday that the Kaletepe area in the Çukurca District of Hakkari province was completely cleaned from the separatist terror group.

“We have made significant results,” he said, adding that Turkish forces were conducting a do-or-die fight in the area."

Wanted PKK terrorist captured in Istanbul's Atatürk Airport

Last edited:
Hakkari-Cukurca a group of pkk militants(7-8 militants) were trying to across the border eliminated by Bayraktar IHA.

8 domuz daha mangallik olmus. Allah c.c hepsinin atesini bol eylesin obur tarafta.

Plus 6 YPG terrorists have been killed...
:bunny:

Finally our government started to fight against terrorism. Thanks to Allah. We have been waiting for this for years.

Everyone but everyone who is linked with pkk must pay dearly otherwise this terror will never be ended.

This is what strong states act against terrorism.

Now I give my 100% support to my government.

Next is so called politicians...

His profile is public open, even my 10 years old brother can find this info. It seems this guy does not feel uncomfortable about his ownership on this website,he announced it in his public open facebook account(Meanwhile in my personal opinion there is nothing for him to feel uncomfortable, also there are hundreds -may be more- of website out there in world wide web,of course this is not a crime)

I wondered about his profession about defense matters and find out that he is an armenian forex trader

It was just a joke by me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom