What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Ahahaha, clearly fed by pkk and anti-Turkey propaganda. Since you're accusing all these things, you should be able to provide sound hard evidence, no? The more our country improves and stands up for its own interests, unlike your piss poor country that was and never will be of any noteworthy significance on the international stage and history, the more hate it gets. it's normal, i guess, the butthurt we have left behind still haunts some cliques it seems :D I should return the favor from now on and deliberately only learn about Romania from anti-Romanian propaganda websites and stand with the oppressed minorities of Romania against the commie regime.

There it is...cursing and stuff.Don't worry,our economic growth exceeds you allready and when the West cuts you off...well,Russia won't feed you.

You still have it in your head that your country managed something...it managed shit! 45 years in the Western camp and you're Romnia level,well under Poland,Hungary(ex commie hell holes),etc.Youseless...you were given money and tech but you still moan....what istit ? need specific AC designs on a platter ? pathetic...your country is a untrosthy wimp....I'm dying for you to go to Russia/China....they'll give you the plans for a jet engine,I'm sure

Last edited:
Wow, Romania oppresses the Hungarian minority ruthlessly. How can such a fascist state be allowed into the EU? Hungarian minority wants autonomy, but Romanian state says no, because it wants to assimilate them. How barbaric and evil for an EU state. And now i lost trust in pro-Romania Hungarians from Romania, because they must be pro-Romania out of fear for being sent to a Soviet style gulag. One can say Romania was better off under the Soviets and contribute to their success, because obviously Romania on its own amounts to nothing with its gypsy and prostitutes export industry.

There it is...cursing and stuff.Don't worry,our economic growth exceeds you allready and when the West cuts you off...well,Russia won't feed you.

You still have it in your head that your country managed something...it managed shit! 45 years in the Western camp and you're Romnia level,well under Poland,Hungary(ex commie hell holes),etc.Youseless...you were given money and tech but you still moan....what istit ? need specific AC designs on a platter ? pathetic...your country is a untrosthy wimp....I'm dying for you to go to Russia/China....they'll give you the plans for a jet engine,I'm sure
Don't bark when you're paid back by a similar unpleasant tone :D My first post was a mistake for taking you seriously in the first place. Turkey for a long time has been sleeping, but now there's finally good progress, hence you're getting jealous. And please, don't throw mud at others for something your own country can't even dream of. Had Turkey not have terrorism problems, our development, growth rates and FDI would have been higher. I wonder how your country would fare in similar circumstances lol. Despite some problems and lackings, economic forecast for Turkey looks bright, big growing population, military industry is at 65% self sufficiency and more will come in the future and we have excellent geopolitical location and importance. Truly a rising star. You, on the other hand, will nothing be more than a nato outpost at best. Take those nato nukes from us to make yourself feel special in the eyes of the US, that should be about the biggest achievement your nation can ever achieve on the international/geopolitical stage :D this was the last time i seriously responded to you. Welcome to my ignore list.

There is no Minority in Turkey according to Treaty of Lausanne. According to Lausanne, all citizens are equal.

Lol, let's see if Russia gives a ****

It seams YPG spokesman was a bit too optimistic in his first report. Coalition did nothing except few fly bys, regime jets came back and bomb them again. Russia will probably stay out of this....

This is lose-lose situation for US on the other hand. If they intervine and lets say bring down Assad jet, they will once again show their true face in this conflict and vindicate once more hardcore islamist in their argument about US not caring about Syrian sunni oposition. And if they dont react to protect their favorite proxy... Russia will probably use this to bring em to their fold. Eather way US risks to lose credibility and trust on all sides... ( on sunni side there is little of it left to begin with).

YPG overplayed its hand in Hasakah. After mass arests of non-YPG kurdish politicians and activist, they reportadly demanded from Hasaka NDF to be disarmed. Even before that there was sporadic fighting there, situation was tense for some time now. They crossed the line this time. Thats said, Im sceptical about linking this incident to some deal between Turkey and Russia.

Turkey and Russia dont share strategic interests in Syria. I wouldnt trust em not for a bit.

http://m.sabah.com.tr/webtv/turkiye/cuma-namazinda-provokasyon

A pkk sympathizer is beaten up by fellow Kurds in Diyarbakir for provoking. Some Romanian is gonna be disappointed now :D Extra funny note: pkk rat is shielded by the police :disagree:

Interesting.
I follow a lots of PKK/YPG twitter propaganda acc, in resent days there is quite massive resentment towards turkeys kurds calling em traitors and "Yekiti"...

PKK/YPG = kurdish version of khmer rouge

What's the reason for that ?

Cause by their account 50% of turkish Kurds vote for AKP, and more of them serve in Turkish army then joining PKK. Also, its just my feeling, PKK excpected that there will be mass support by Kurds in SE for their attacks followed with large popular uprising.

You lost many soldiers these days. What's the reason? Because of heavy attacking wave by pkk or the result of coup last month?

IEDs and Trucks that filled with bomb.

I really dont understand how our soldiers let trucks come into park of the Security Building. About IED attacks, we will keep giving Şehids, because we will keep using our light armored vehicles for transportating. Which is wrong thing to do.

There is no "big PKK attack".

IEDs and Trucks that filled with bomb.

I really dont understand how our soldiers let trucks come into park of the Security Building. About IED attacks, we will keep giving Şehids, because we will keep using our light armored vehicles for transportating. Which is wrong thing to do.

There is no "big PKK attack".

Your Intelligence does not work well.

Turkey and Russia dont share strategic interests in Syria. I wouldnt trust em not for a bit.
Turkey needs to work with the side that suits our interests the most.
Turkey wants Syria to stay one. AFAIK, US says it supports Syria to stay one, but on the ground it clearly and openly supports the pyd whereas its support for the fsa has decreased (afaik). The US says one thing, but their actions don't add up. Turkey and fsa got screwed over by the US in favor of the pyd.

Russia, on the other hand, seems more reliable regarding the pyd as it openly supports Assad, who in turn is not trusting pyd either.

If the pyd's advance to the west continues like this, they will at one point unite the corridor, go for more and declare independence or go for a KRG style (north Iraq). Something major can be expected regarding Syria as our prime minister last week said "don't be surprised if there will be major developments regarding Syria within 6 months". We shall see.

True to some extent, but you must remeber that Obama admin looks at Syrian crisis solely as CT problem. They are only interesting in combating ISIS. Helll they allied them self with iranian backed shia militias in Iraq who are responsoble for numerous american deaths.... Fortunetly Obama is on his way out, and antu-russian hawk is coming to replace him - american and turkish interests will realign once again.

As for Russia and YPG, they were courting them for months now. They were their airforce in battle against rebels for tal Rifat and Meneging base few months ago. Russian instructors traing them in this base now for their push for rebel held Azaz. Rebel recent ofensive deleyed that opp for some time. Also russian - PKK relations have a long history...

I dont know, I wouldn trust the Russians one bit. Im sure Erdogan doesnt. I think turkish gov is just using this to put preassure on US.

Russian base on your border, S400 on the other side of Black Sea. How is this good for Turkey? And not just Syria, Caucasus , Balkan, are also fault lines.

Back
Top Bottom