What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Look what i found today in Germany in my City, The german left party makes advertising for the HDP:

egyykef6.jpg

Look what i found today in Germany in my City, The german left party makes advertising for the HDP:

egyykef6.jpg

They're in our parliament aren't they?

They have their party buildings all over Turkey, they just had a rally in Turkey with thousands of people waving this flag...

l don't see why people get angry about Germany when they can do much more over here in Turkey.

We can't complain, i'm sorry.

They have their party buildings all over Turkey, they just had a rally in Turkey with thousands of people waving this flag...

l don't see why people get angry about Germany when they can do much more over here in Turkey.

I was just a kind of surprised, saw something like this the first time.

Never saw a other party that makes advertising for AKP, CHP or MHP.

Forgot to translate the message----> "For peace and democracy in Kurdistan and Turkey -
solidarity with HDP"

Forgot to translate the message----> "For peace and democracy in Kurdistan and Turkey -
solidarity with HDP"

i know german :)

Well, Kurds are pretty active.

3 Million Turks living in Germany with 0 influence but Kurds do everything to spread their propaganda & message.

l lived in Germany for 5 years and saw a lot of Turks but they just have no influence or anything like that.

Germany's decision to accept the so called *Armenian genocide* proves that i'm right.

And did you see the message *solidarity with Kurdistan and TURKEY*, they wrote Turkey because they don't wanna attract much attention from Turks.

Meanwhile in Western Turkey, Kurds openly support PKK and get away with it.

@Mucahit... About the thing you said about Western Turkey. Let's say the State is doing nothing to punish such people that support PKK openly. But what are the regular people doing about it?
Isn't there any reaction from them against those rats? Isn't there any young people who want to organize themselves and give some "justice" the old fashioned way? Beat them up until they shit their pants and then beat them again because they sh*ted themselves. :D

i know german :)

Well, Kurds are pretty active.

3 Million Turks living in Germany with 0 influence but Kurds do everything to spread their propaganda & message.

l lived in Germany for 5 years and saw a lot of Turks but they just have no influence or anything like that.

Germany's decision to accept the so called *Armenian genocide* proves that i'm right.

And did you see the message *solidarity with Kurdistan and TURKEY*, they wrote Turkey because they don't wanna attract much attention from Turks.

Meanwhile in Western Turkey, Kurds openly support PKK and get away with it.

Basically true, as long the belly is full and the account full with euro no one will move

solidarity with HDP"

if they would make advertising for akp or mhp they would be destroyed beyond recognition.. all media all propaganda maschine would take them all out.. ohhh "the nazi right wing kurdish ppl killer party mhp.. or the islamist kurdish slaughtering dictator.." this wouold be the head of all news nowadays they try to show diyanet as islamists from erdogan.. they dont want diyanet in germany.. the germans (including 8/0% of their citizens and 99% of their political leadership) are very antiturkish and antimuslims

peace means for them killed turks or muslims they just help those evil forces to be against us.. to harm us.. nothing more nothing special .. when the time would come they would make no difference with kurds pkk or any other blackhead.. we can clearly see where the support comes from and who is behind the scene

Feel free to give vote recommendation to Turks who live here.

Half of those so called Turks in Germany are kurds, and most of them support kurdish racism. So no wonder they will support Pkk.

I agree with mucahit, pkk party makes similar speechs in Turkey. We dont have right to blame Gemany if they give support to pkk party. Funny, some of european states even show armed pkk terrorists and give support them. Maybe we should also let IS, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, Taliban etc to make their own propaganda in streets. You know, democracy lol

Half of those so called Turks in Germany are kurds, and most of them support kurdish racism. So no wonder they will support Pkk.

I agree with mucahit, pkk party makes similar speechs in Turkey. We dont have right to blame Gemany if they give support to pkk party. Funny, some of european states even show armed pkk terrorists and give support them. Maybe we should also let IS, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, Taliban etc to make their own propaganda in streets. You know, democracy lol

Man they are like those who they blame to be.. No difference in AL qaida hate speeches and their journalists and their politician except they never suffered like those in Afghanistan Iraq Africa and so on their hate comes from their inner side

Who says you can't see them on Turkish media!!
Just today on every Turkish news channel

Back
Top Bottom