What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

@Sinan I do live Astana, Kazakhstan. I have been doing my own little study about Turkey's armed forces and I plan to visit Istanbul one day. I believe Kazakhstan-Turkey are brothers yes :). The Unity that's a maybe. My View on Russia is mixed, I like that they arm us with weaponry and such but I don't agree with their war in Ukraine.

@Sinan I do live Astana, Kazakhstan. I have been doing my own little study about Turkey's armed forces and I plan to visit Istanbul one day. I believe Kazakhstan-Turkey are brothers yes :). The Unity that's a maybe. My View on Russia is mixed, I like that they arm us with weaponry and such but I don't agree with their war in Ukraine.

They armed you to defeat themselves.

After the coupe attempt.. How many Turkish soldiers have we lost??

Allah Rahmet Eylsin
Mekani Cennet Olsun
Butun Sehitlerimize bu arada

It's important that their version of democracy is winning right now and that they are making a diplomatic victory after a diplomatic victory (according to them...after destroying relations with almost everyone in last years)... chanting their things, waving a 4 finger salute showing support for their muslim brothers in Egypt while they forget their young boys who die for this country every day. You will probably hear about what happened today in Sirnak in the news in a 30 second report after all things dear leader Erdo said in Saint Petersburg with Putin, news about FETO, FETO, FETO and how much support the government got somewhere after the coup. You will not even hear about it in most TVs.

I am wondering if anyone is even thinking about a plan how to hit on those rats with a brutal force? I am wondering if anyone in Turkey is having the courage to ask our dear Sultan does he have the balls to do the same with the PKK what he did with FETO... ? Is there any such people from those who support AKP blindly who can see how wrong his policy towards this problem is or they don't see any problem at all?
Anyone who forgets our martyrs, anyone who doesn't care for them is a traitor to this country...

The scariest thing is that, i think, the society has gotten used to hearing and seeing falling police officers and soldiers almost everyday. It's dehumanizing us.

The fight against pkk can't be effective as long as their top cadron is safely dwelling and mating with each other like a wild boar somewhere in a cave in Iraq. These must be hunted, otherwise those thousands of pkk cannon fodder killed don't matter in the long run. Why our intelligence service and military can't do that is the question from me. But on the other hand pkk is also clearly supported by various countries, so i won't be surprised if they also get intelligence from somewhere. Imo pkk is not just a rag tag organization anymore, it's a supported pawn/proxy.

-----

There are two things i wonder:

1) if i'm not mistaken, Tubitak is busy creating a detector for homemade explosives. Would such a detector help detect mines and explosives digged under/by roads? Anyone got info?

2) Does a system exist in the world that would help our soldiers to detect an ambush? for example (forgive my low technical knowledge), a heat detector that would show our soldiers that there are creatures nearby/in a radius of hundreds meter?

It saddens me that most of our soldiers are martyred by road bombs and ambushes.

@Sinan @xenon54 @cabatli_53 @Combat-Master and others with technical knowledge.

Eleven Turkish soldiers were killed and dozens more injured on Wednesday in two attacks blamed on the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), local security sources have said.

In the deadliest attack to hit Turkey on Wednesday, five soldiers were killed and eight others wounded in the Uludere district of the southeastern province. Sources told AFP that a road bomb detonated when an army vehicle drove past.

In a separate incident, four soldiers were killed and nine others wounded when the PKK attacked a military vehicle in the Beytussebap district of the southeastern province of Sırnak, the army said.

In the early hours of Wednesday, two soldiers were also killed and two others were wounded in a PKK attack in the southeastern province of Diyarbakir, the Dogan news agency said.

The bombings, in the restive southeast of the country, were blamed on the PKK with which has been Turkish military has renewed fighting since the collapse of a two-year ceasefire in July last year.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/five-turkish-soldiers-killed-pkk-attack-1220754054

Eleven Turkish soldiers were killed and dozens more injured on Wednesday in two attacks blamed on the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), local security sources have said.

In the deadliest attack to hit Turkey on Wednesday, five soldiers were killed and eight others wounded in the Uludere district of the southeastern province. Sources told AFP that a road bomb detonated when an army vehicle drove past.

In a separate incident, four soldiers were killed and nine others wounded when the PKK attacked a military vehicle in the Beytussebap district of the southeastern province of Sırnak, the army said.

In the early hours of Wednesday, two soldiers were also killed and two others were wounded in a PKK attack in the southeastern province of Diyarbakir, the Dogan news agency said.

The bombings, in the restive southeast of the country, were blamed on the PKK with which has been Turkish military has renewed fighting since the collapse of a two-year ceasefire in July last year.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/five-turkish-soldiers-killed-pkk-attack-1220754054

Rip!

Back
Top Bottom