What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

3 soldiers martyred in Ordu.

Yeah that's right, ORDU.

can be in our province they got many many kurdish pll from south which fled there.. there are so much in sourrounding villages.. I was in a in a dolmus and thought : man I got to turkey to be not the only one foreigner.. and now even the bus driver speaks a different language.. I realized that I am the only turkic in the dolmus.. so I wont wonder if we will hear such news from my province..

Coyiln_TXEAAh_iv.jpg

Most of Security forces who are ,even right now, fighting against PKK terrorism and becomng martyrs in the South East of Turkey for the country are Grey Wolves.

However, A typical AKP member defames patriots without any sign of shame!

Last edited:
All Turks are Grey Wolves. Grey Wolve is a sing of our Nation.

But Most of Security Forces that fighting against PKK are Nationalists.

You got many causalities recently by pkk. What goes wrong?

IEDs. We still use Cobra 1 in transportation, which is wrong. Cobra 1 doesnt have much IED defence capability. Our most of shehids have been given by IED attacks in last 1 year.

All the chaos in our military command and the turbulent time the country is in general right now is a good time for those rats to go out of their holes in bigger numbers. That's exactly what they do right now as it is a perfect time for them to bite and run. Still they lost more men than we do, but who cares about those low life pieces of trash- a thousand lives of theirs is worth less that the life of one of our soldiers or this of any other peaceful citizen of our country.

Really pointless to fight PKK. They have bases in north Iraq and Syria, they take US weapons and they are protected by local peshmerga units

Really pointless to fight PKK. They have bases in north Iraq and Syria, they take US weapons and they are protected by local peshmerga units

Just Like South Cyprus had Greece before the peace operation of Turkey, but i give you credit Peshmarga is more powerbul compared to Greek support for South Cyprus even though i am well aware of the fact that the same peshmarga run away dropping weapons as soon as they saw the shadows of ISIS members in Iraq.

Then what should we do? Leave them to attack and do whatever they want to around the country? Say them "You win, do whatever you want"...?

If there is someone with at least half a brain in this government, they can follow the example of Israel and learn from the way they fight terror... The thing is that someone doesn't want this problem to be solved once and for all. Probably some people make a lot of money from this whole issue so who cares if a bunch of young people from who knows where die in the middle of nowhere once in a while.

Just Like South Cyprus had Greece before the peace operation of Turkey, but i give you credit Peshmarga is more powerbul compared to Greek support for South Cyprus even though i am well aware of the fact that the same peshmarga run away dropping weapons as soon as they see the shadows of ISIS members in Iraq.

Well the problem for Greece regarding Cyprus was that Turkey is next to Cyprus while Greece is far away, so turks had a military advantage. Also Makarios wanted to be neutral between US and USSR something that annoyed Americans. So the invasion of Cyprus was something that only temporarily damaged Turkish-American relations. Regarding Northern Iraq and Syria though, Americans have decided to create Kurdish puppet regimes there that will inevitably protect PKK. So Turkey is doomed to see escalation in SE Turkey

Well the problem for Greece regarding Cyprus was that Turkey is next to Cyprus while Greece is far away, so turks had a military advantage. Also Makarios wanted to be neutral between US and USSR something that annoyed Americans. So the invasion of Cyprus was something that only temporarily damaged Turkish-American relations. Regarding Northern Iraq and Syria though, Americans have decided to create Kurdish puppet regimes there that will inevitably protect PKK. So Turkey is doomed to see escalation in SE Turkey

Turkey is always closer to Cyprus than Greece (since geological movements on earth or 1960s-1970s or today), and Turkish military is always more powerful than Greece, so this excuse is not only lame, but also indicates that your prophesy and ability to read the future is very pathetic( History repeats itself yet again for another Greek :) ), therefore no need to take serious your American&PKK alliance and doom for Turkey.

You can keep being prophet about Turkey and make up excuses about Cyprus, but the humiliation is your destiny.

Turkey is always closer to Cyprus than Greece (since geological movements on earth or 1960s-1970s or today), and Turkish military is always more powerful than Greece, so this excuse is not only lame, but also indicates that your prophesy and ability to read the future is very pathetic( History repeats itself yet again for another Greek :) ), therefore no need to take serious your American&PKK alliance and doom for Turkey.

You can keep being prophet about Turkey and make up excuses about Cyprus, but the humiliation is your destiny.

But its the Turks that have complained they find American weapons on PKK hands

But its the Turks that have complained they find American weapons on PKK hands

The same Turks ask why the AKP left some islands in Agean to Greece, or put flags of Azerbaijan into trash to make Armenia happy, or let Peshmarga covered PKK members in Turkey to go Ayn al arab on our Republic Day and supplied them foods and medical care in Turkish hospital during the fight with ISIS, why let 2,5 million Syrian/Iraqi refugees in Turkey, or let Fethullah Gulen cemaat infilitrate into the state, justice, army; or give ''back'' some assets to Greek orthodox patriact while Greece oppresses Turks in west Thrace etc...

I hope i gave you an answer indirectly. If confused, then please stop talking about Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom