What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Translation: Coup generals, didn't conduct operations on PKK, saying "area has been cleared".
i hope these news not true. we know our media love BS but these are terrible news.
One of my relatives once said that they were hunting terrorists in mountains with a chopper but they suddenly a call came and they had the return to the base, they didnt really understand why, now we can see it.

One of my relatives once said that they were hunting terrorists in mountains with a chopper but they suddenly a call came and they had the return to the base, they didnt really understand why, now we can see it.

l always had that suspicion but hey we'll see how Terror ops. will continue from now on.

Don't have much hope, though.

3 security forces martyred today.

Do you think governments (especially of big and strong countries like Turkey, US or the Western Powers) can't destroy terror? They can but they just don't want for a reason. It makes some people and circles around them rich I guess...

If Erdo and his friends managed to arrest so many thousands of people in a matter of days and weeks for being FETO members then why can't they do the same with the PKK? With at least the half of them? In the last days I didn't use internet but rather choose to watch on some Turkish channels. Unfortunately I am amazed by the number of brainwashed people who believe everything Erdo and AKP tells them.

Do you think governments (especially of big and strong countries like Turkey, US or the Western Powers) can't destroy terror? They can but they just don't want for a reason. It makes some people and circles around them rich I guess...

If Erdo and his friends managed to arrest so many thousands of people in a matter of days and weeks for being FETO members then why can't they do the same with the PKK? With at least the half of them? In the last days I didn't use internet but rather choose to watch on some Turkish channels. Unfortunately I am amazed by the number of brainwashed people who believe everything Erdo and AKP tells them.

I agree 100% ..

if they want to destroy PKK then they would use other methods and would do something like the denazification in germany

You are the first person coming with this sane statement.:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

The army ended PKK several times in history but they always came back thanks to politicians, that's a fact.

Every politician so far used the terror card to gain votes, these terrorists still make propaganda and yet nothing happens.

Have you seen how people reacted to the coup? We lost over 700 security forces + so many civilians since 2015 but nobody went on the streets like this.

Nothing has changed so far, just in one week we lost 18 security forces(after the coup time)...

We're back at the start, i fear that with this attitude PKK will never end.

If you are honest with understanding why things are the way they are. I would like to recommend you the following.

Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa - Disinformation
Yuri Bezmenov - Subversion
W. Cleon Skousen - Naked Communist
Larry Grathwohl - Bringing down America

When comming to Turkey and turks in general, Whats above mainly applies to usa and to some degree applies to turkey and the observation that the Majority of entities within turkey and turkish identity are purely impulse driven, including those who are living outside of turkey. So unless that unfavorable feature is ridden of. Solving terrorism in turkey is like Wack the Mole.

Do NOT post M..F....'s video as a part of PKK propaganda in forums ! They are recording/uploading those videos as a part of their fights against Turkish Republic.

Do NOT be a part of their tools in net !

Post deleted !

Do NOT post M..F....'s video as a part of PKK propaganda in forums ! They are recording/uploading those videos as a part of their fights against Turkish Republic.

Do NOT be a part of their tools in net !

Post deleted !
So its also forbidden to talk why he dont found the bomb? I just wanne know how they did it, but if u dont want it i will not ask.

I have good news people.

Daglica/Gevane 17 militants ( after operation searching the area is ongoing )
Hakkari/Cukurca 8 militants ( searching is on going )
Hakkari/Yuksekova 27 militants.

Totally 52 pkk pigs had been sent to the hell.

After searching these numbers might be increased.

I have good news people.

Oh be biraz rahatlatti.

I have good news people.

Teşekkürler kardeşim. Karamsar havayı dağıttı bu güzel haber biraz da olsa !

Back
Top Bottom