What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Taking down high ranking leaders can make wonders, Asala was also finished in the same method, though the job is much bigger with pkk.
Yeap, but Asala was a very small organization compared to PKK. PKK can easily replace leaders. Yet, it will still cause significant damage to PKK.

Yeap, but Asala was a very small organization compared to PKK. PKK can easily replace leaders. Yet, it will still cause significant damage to PKK.
High ranking leaders are hard to replace, we barely hear about death of pkk leaders, only some local peasants that die on the battlefield, we lack a large scale intelligence operation like Mossad that is even assasinating hamas leaders in Dubai, thats the kind of operation we need.

High ranking leaders are hard to replace, we barely hear about death of pkk leaders, only some local peasants that die on the battlefield, we lack a large scale intelligence operation like Mossad that is even assasinating hamas leaders in Dubai, thats the kind of operation we need.

because of that pkk still strong. when you look at the EGM s list you will suprise how we didnt kill those leaders even with money rewards.

I'd love to see some PKK leaders in EU to be assasinated by our intelligence service.

Without the support of the owners of this lands pkk can not be finished. You can make changes and you can make policies in Turkey but without the local support in N. Iraq and N. Syria this is impossible because they are conducting their activities there the big brains are there and the spine of the organization is also there. If the organization dont have the local support everything will be finished. Lets see the reality... Which country is making operation on foreign territory every week? If this job is going to be made by Turkey alone we must be ready for war or/and very big tension. You see the iraqi president calls this operations national security danger and sovereignty violation. I dont want even to comment Syria. If we go to North Syria without support war. If we go to North Iraq without support war. So the situation is like this. Not everything is up to us and without a deal with the local power pkk and its wings will continue to be active and strong there. That is my point. Something like the last joint operations between peshmergas and TSK can be effective but it will not stop the activities. They must have not soil to make roots in those lands thats the goal.

It is no so easy as you mention, if we talk about a real "leader". Of course, position can replaced easily, but not a leader.

I am not sure who kill the (ex) leader in France. If it was MIT job, I am wondering that Turkey has not start an European operation.

Mete Yarar (a former moron beret) claims that the operation against to pkk leader may be the first use of armed UAV's against high value targets.I give the link it is in Turkish.

http://www.karar.com/yazarlar/mete-yarar/eger-dogruysa-1553#

When I saw the foto of the pickup which is hidden looks like it has burnt.Mete Yarar is writing the same.I also dont know the foto is real but it looks like a missile used.

You know Bahoz is also the leader of TAK that group which does suicide bombings in Turkey.

We, from day one saying that TAK-PKK-YPG is the same thing yet US denies this and keeps supporting YPG.

There is no way that PKK or YPG to admit Bahoz was operating in the YPG held area. As it would prove their relation with PKK. Will put them under US pressure.

That's why if Bahoz is alive they will immediately get him out of Syria...if he is dead, they will again send his pieces to Northern Iraq, saying that he died in an airstrike and bury there.
True, that's one of the main reasons why the current terror operations keep extending. I sense hosility and double standard towards Turkey. They know damn well YPG and PKK are connected, in Iraq they're YPG when they cross the border they become PKK. They made up a terror problem called ISIS, everyone is there to so called fight terror but all they're doing is benefiting from the situation. We're witnessing how they suddenly made up excuses to plant a PKK terror state on Turkish South-Eastern border.

Any footage of this alleged attack?

Lol they can't flee to Iran, we are fighting them too these days. PDKI (which also has close ties with Komola and PJAK/PKK) has recently started some fights with our forces. The funny part is, they say we are on political missions in Iran and we will only defend ourselves if Iran attacks. In other words, they say we cross borders to come and hold meetings inside Iran and you shouldn't touch us. Its leader Mustafa Hijri also threatened yesterday that if situation escalates even more, they will go on full offensive mode.
There's no footage i know of, except one fake video.

Meh as long as Iraqi Kurdistan is de facto independent and protected by US, Turkey cannot win PKK. They always can regroup in iraqi kurdistan and purchase good quality weapons from other Kurds.
Unfortunately US has two faces towards it's allies. They're scared Turkey will spread its influence to Syria and other Arab countries. They don't want unity in that region and certainly not under a Turkish leadership. This happens cause of several reasons, to ensure their interests in that region and also to keep Israel as the dominant power.

True, that's one of the main reasons why the current terror operations keep extending. I sense hosility and double standard towards Turkey. They know damn well YPG and PKK are connected, in Iraq they're YPG when they cross the border they become PKK. They made up a terror problem called ISIS, everyone is there to so called fight terror but all they're doing is benefiting from the situation. We're witnessing how they suddenly made up excuses to plant a PKK terror state on Turkish South-Eastern border.

There's no footage i know of, except one fake video.

Unfortunately US has two faces towards it's allies. They're scared Turkey will spread its influence to Syria and other Arab countries. They don't want unity in that region and certainly not under a Turkish leadership. This happens cause of several reasons, to ensure their interests in that region and also to keep Israel as the dominant power.

Well I wish Turkey was mostly interested of creating a strong military and economical relationship with Other Turkic States and add Japan and South Korea.. It would actually make us more stable. But to achieve this we need a leader.

Well I wish Turkey was mostly interested of creating a strong military and economical relationship with Other Turkic States and add Japan and South Korea.. It would actually make us more stable. But to achieve this we need a leader.
Exactly, we need to reach out to other Turkic states. In my opinion Meral Akşener is probably our best bet, let's hope she wins the bid for MHP leadership :)

Back
Top Bottom