What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

They're not holding anything, we cleared most of the areas even the mountains...

There are little groups coming from lraq and attacking some bases which is located near lraqi border.

But they keep failing, 2 days ago they tried to launch 6 simultaneous attacks on soldiers but failed miserably...The army killed over 28 terrorists after these attacks.

The only thing they do right now is either car bomb attacks or IED's on convoys but even that fails.

Just in one week, 6 inexperienced terrorists blow themselves up while preparing IED's or got caught and killed.

They're making car bomb attacks against police or soldier HQ's but while doing so they killed more Kurdish civilians than soldiers so local people get angry over the attacks.

And right now Syria is giving them both moral and support, that's how they're getting big amounts of explosives.
That's right, they're actually dissolving. They're like a headless chicken lately, burning cars and stuff. The come back they tried past days, shows they're in need for moral.

4 terrorists killed in Mardin Kiziltepe.

Inshallah its true but there is not strong evidence yet. I am waiting confirmation from the government. According to them they are working over confirmation. Lets be patient and dont forget that these are captured and killed atleast 5 times per year :D .

I have a burning question. I have seen many pictures of JÖH and PÖH members with GoPro's and other camera devices attached to their helmets, but I have never seen a video from our forces in action filmed with these types of camera's. Have you guys ever seen a head cam video of turkish forces?

example of what I mean:
12135206_1039441309446869_1319687821_n.jpg

593024718512c481347050caa12dac00.jpg

View attachment 316768 View attachment 316769
Great Photos, But I believe that TSK doesn't maybe want to share footage of JOH and POH Units in combat I think

Pretty Motivating video I made a month ago, Hopefully you guys watched it

Great Photos, But I believe that TSK doesn't maybe want to share footage of JOH and POH Units in combat I think

Wow nice! Like your Editing skill and the Quality! Keep that shit up :D

It's time for you guys to start using some Rammstein songs for your videos just make to them a bit more motivational and bad ***. :D A video with "Sonne" or "Mein Herz Brennt" will make those bastards who hate us shit their pants while watching it. :D

It's time for you guys to start using some Rammstein songs for your videos just make to them a bit more motivational and bad ***. :D A video with "Sonne" or "Mein Herz Brennt" will make those bastards who hate us shit their pants while watching it. :D

Dude thats not possible u will get a Copyright strike, in the worst case they will ban u.

[/QUOTE]

Very sick video my man, really impressed by the editing quality. Keep up the good work.

My favorite TSK video at the moment

Inshallah its true but there is not strong evidence yet. I am waiting confirmation from the government. According to them they are working over confirmation. Lets be patient and dont forget that these are captured and killed atleast 5 times per year :D .
Turkey will never confirm it because "we" didnt do it. And what you said, 5 times per year is a PKK propaganda, and i see it everywhere, pls be careful...

P.S. tel hamees means beştepe...

Turkey will never confirm it because "we" didnt do it. And what you said, 5 times per year is a PKK propaganda, and i see it everywhere, pls be careful...

P.S. tel hamees means beştepe...
I have no intention to make propaganda in favor of my enemy but our media is so fucked up.......... with statements like this without confirmation or any solid sources the media is making the dogs laughing at the wolves. BTW This "Tel Hamis" group is interesting I must read something about them. :) :) :) Thank you for the information I didnt noticed. Inshallah the news will be true.

Bahoz Erdal is most probably dead, he wouldnt have lost a second in proving the opposite by posting video or photos to prevent panic or moral drop in the group.
It's said, the Tel Hamis men were working with Turkish intelligence service. The supposed car of Bahoz Erdal was blown in million pieces, im guessing it should be hard to gather the corps or other evidence for confirmation.

Lets wait and see. As our friend said Tel Hamis means bestepe. Actually I didnt find any information about this group :D so strange. I think there is a message for the one who understand.

Back
Top Bottom