What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Not confirmed yet so don't get your hopes up, even if this is true it wouldn't change a thing...They will simply put a new one.

pkk say he is alive. acually our media killing these rats every month. i hope its true this time.

this from a cell phone. we need israel/american style.
Yeah. I think there is a big problem in TSK and turkish defence products promotions. It looks like some amateaurs are making the videos in TSK. Anka, Haci Productions, Angry Studios, TURK OZEL KUVVETLER are all doing great job. Is it so difficult to make a team of talanted people and give them the support to show the power of TSK in a beautiful and motivating way? TSK must do something about this.

TSK can order these youtubers for preparing nice promotion videos.

Bahoz Erdal is dead again? How many times did this pig die?

Every year he dies once or twice.

The problem is that everyone kills him but TSK. And each times he gives a new order to his terrorists to attack our outposts or convoys.

I don't believe that.

Last edited:
Whats the situation on the ground these days. Is it more or less, Turkish army moves in clear the area, Terrorist runs away to syria and then do hit and run attacks on small and medium size check posts and convoys ? Or are there areas still under the control of PKK ?

How much Moral support syrian branch of PKK is giving to its turkish branch? Or is it material and financial support as well because american aid and fighting with ISIS has made them pretty strong in guerrilla warfare and can become an extreme threat for turkish forces if they declare all out support for their turkish branch

Whats the situation on the ground these days. Is it more or less, Turkish army moves in clear the area, Terrorist runs away to syria and then do hit and run attacks on small and medium size check posts and convoys ? Or are there areas still under the control of PKK ?

How much Moral support syrian branch of PKK is giving to its turkish branch? Or is it material and financial support as well because american aid and fighting with ISIS has made them pretty strong in guerrilla warfare and can become an extreme threat for turkish forces if they declare all out support for their turkish branch

we dont know nothing because our media faked up.

I have a burning question. I have seen many pictures of JÖH and PÖH members with GoPro's and other camera devices attached to their helmets, but I have never seen a video from our forces in action filmed with these types of camera's. Have you guys ever seen a head cam video of turkish forces?

example of what I mean:
12135206_1039441309446869_1319687821_n.jpg

593024718512c481347050caa12dac00.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 22.33.01.png
Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 22.32.55.png

They're not holding anything, we cleared most of the areas even the mountains...

There are little groups coming from lraq and attacking some bases which is located near lraqi border.

But they keep failing, 2 days ago they tried to launch 6 simultaneous attacks on soldiers but failed miserably...The army killed over 28 terrorists after these attacks.

The only thing they do right now is either car bomb attacks or IED's on convoys but even that fails.

Just in one week, 6 inexperienced terrorists blow themselves up while preparing IED's or got caught and killed.

They're making car bomb attacks against police or soldier HQ's but while doing so they killed more Kurdish civilians than soldiers so local people get angry over the attacks.

And right now Syria is giving them both moral and support, that's how they're getting big amounts of explosives.

I have a burning question. I have seen many pictures of JÖH and PÖH members with GoPro's and other camera devices attached to their helmets, but I have never seen a video from our forces in action filmed with these types of camera's. Have you guys ever seen a head cam video of turkish forces?

example of what I mean:
12135206_1039441309446869_1319687821_n.jpg

593024718512c481347050caa12dac00.jpg

View attachment 316768 View attachment 316769

No.

Back
Top Bottom