What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

F*ck......... http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/haber/bahoz-erdal-hayattayim According to Al- Jazeera Bahoz Erdal has talked with their reporters on the phone and confirmed that he is alive. I hope that is a lie and the organization fabricated the talk but if not welcome to the world of turkish media.
http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/haber/kurtulmus-elimizdeki-bilgiler-teyit-edilebilir-degil Comment from Kurtulmus

Some sources support this idea.According to them the audio is real.I think it was just a manupilative new of government.

Someone should upload that same video with an english headline so it can become more global no matter if it's from Hakkari or not- that is called a "Propaganda war". There is a lot of "pro- kurdish" videos in YouTube that are fake and misleading but foreigners believe them just because they don't understand Turkish or know exactly what is going on.

Isn't someone in Turkey thinking how to take the war to the web as it is also an integral part in manipulating how people think and view things. Right now PKK is winning the propaganda war on a 100%.

Some sources support this idea.According to them the audio is real.I think it was just a manupilative new of government.

Now i think, he is really dead.

They would make a video if he was alive :)

We must be patient soon everything is going to be solved. I hope the media wont stop to post real or fake news about Bahoz Erdal or the way the attack occured because with every post about him pkk is going to be more and more pressured to deny it and with the actions they are taking to deny it one can say if its true or false and lets not forget that MIT is working on the matter we must wait some information from them to. Most likely be presented from government officials.

PKK terror organization commander Fethi Şarlatan seriously injured in operation

The so-called northern field commander of the PKK terrorist organization's armed wing, the People's Defense Forces (HPG), Fethi Şarlatan, was seriously injured in an operation in the Metina region of northern Iraq on May 28, according to information released on Thursday by military sources.

The operation came as a second major blow to the terrorist organization in recent days after reports suggesting former HPG commander and the PKK's third in rank, Fehman Hüseyin aka "Bahoz Erdal", was killed in northern Syria on July 9.

According to the military sources, Şarlatan was heavily injured in an airstrike conducted on May 28. Known under the code name "Sabri Başkale", Şarlatan was brought to a local hospital, where the security forces continued to stand guard over him.

He was transferred several times to different hospitals due to his serious condition, however it is being assessed that his last stay was quite long and it may be an indicator that Şarlatan could have died there.

Şarlatan was responsible for the last three years of constructing barricades, digging trenches, setting up explosive traps, and transferring arms, ammunition and other materials in the southeastern regions of Turkey, where the PKK resumed its 40-year long armed insurgency against the Turkish state since July 2015.

This successful operation against Şarlatan has subsequently raised fear among the members of the terror organization.

Within this year, Ekrem Güney, the commander responsible for the 'Central Region' and second in rank after Şarlatan and his aide were killed in an operation conducted in Lice district of the southwestern Diyarbakır province on May 5.

In another operation in the eastern province of Tunceli on September 16, 2015 , İsmail Aydemir, the alleged PKK member responsible for Tunceli, was killed.

The so-called northern region of the HPG consists of almost all of Turkey's northeastern, eastern, and southwestern provinces, including the provinces of Ağrı, Bingöl, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Hakkari, Kars, Mardin and Şırnak; in addition to the Amanos Mountains in the southern province of Hatay.

source: http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...fethi-sarlatan-seriously-injured-in-operation

Back
Top Bottom