What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

@Hurshid Celebi

I have been to EU they can't go to mosques which are belonged to the other Muslim nationalities but here they have propaganda of Muslim brotherhood etc.

What are you talking about ? Don't genaralize.
I live in French, during Cuma namazi, I don't always have the time to go to a turkish's mosques so I go to arab one without problem.

But yes the muslim brotherhood propaganda is bullshit, nobody can trust a arab state, specially because arab cannot live without a dictator, Egypt is the best example of that.

This is what Turkey's enemies want, divide us in parts. The problem with Turkish politics is that they tend to lock their minds to the past. CHP looks to Ataturk, AKP to Ottomans, MHP has a bunch of abstract ideologies. Maybe we should look at the future for once.

The problem is Kemalists tortured the Muslim population, leeched our resources and fed them to Zionists and created an oligarchy the same as how it is in Russia now. They antogonized the Muslim population naming them as Green Capital and demean them. It is always about a war between Muslim Turks and Zionist Jews. The rest is just tools.

What are you talking about ? Don't genaralize.
I live in French, during Cuma namazi, I don't always have the time to go to a turkish's mosques so I go to arab one without problem.

But yes the muslim brotherhood propaganda is bullshit, nobody can trust a arab state, specially because arab cannot live without a dictator, Egypt is the best example of that.

I say what i have seen my friend.

There, in EU you Turks have isolated life than others. You live your own life and back to back with other Turks. I do not criticize this even i think this is good for you coz you do not give deformation on your own culture there but you have many side effects of it as well. You have no good relations with the natives and other immigrants. When you need a help you do seek a Turkish coz you know that none gonna help you. I was a witness of it.

But after all you (generally speaking) puke your hatred on the Turks who are real nationalists and lover(at least respect) the founder of Turkish republic Ataturk. You puke hole your hatred just like the others specially Arabs. This makes me sick.

Anyways...

This is what Turkey's enemies want, divide us in parts. The problem with Turkish politics is that they tend to lock their minds to the past. CHP looks to Ataturk, AKP to Ottomans, MHP has a bunch of abstract ideologies. Maybe we should look at the future for once.

Correct and we all know who is the source of this separation...

The problem is Kemalists tortured the Muslim population, leeched our resources and fed them to Zionists and created an oligarchy the same as how it is in Russia now. They antogonized the Muslim population naming them as Green Capital and demean them. It is always about a war between Muslim Turks and Zionist Jews. The rest is just tools.

And you erdoganists are doing the same mistake.
As i said you both are the same and giving damage on our nation, country and future.

Last edited:

Tortured the muslim population? which Kemalists are you refering to?

I think he means 80's coup. They have the same argue with pkk. As you know that pkk brings up this argue in every topic. They have many common ground with pkk actually. that is the one of 'em. :D

I think he means 80's coup. They have the same argue with pkk. As you know that pkk brings up this argue in every topic. They have many common ground with pkk actually. that is the one of 'em. :D

The people who did things like the 80's coup can hardly be called Kemalists. It's like saying the Democratic Republic of Korea is really democratic

The people who did things like the 80's coup can hardly be called Kemalists. It's like saying the Democratic Republic of Korea is really democratic

USA : "Our boys did it"! But it was a hard time every day almost 30 people were killed on the streets, from left and right.
And then 1984 PKK was born and ASALA together strengthened.

The ones who imposed unacceptable dressing rules in schools and elsewhere and denying muslim Turkish girls the education they are entitled to get. The ones who got the children of the muslim populatation to swear allegiance to the person who curses their religion. They even got the parliamentarians of all parties to swear ellegence to the rules of Atatürk. A right wing politician to swear allegiance to something totally against their policies. They got a dead man to be part of this countries politics.

Well my friend, According to 'em the source of every single evil thing is Kemalists aka cehape.

They have same view about Dersim incident. Both claim kemalists aka cehape aka devlet murdered innocent(!) kurds.

They have the same claim about terrorism. According pkk and erdoganists, there is no terror issue, there is kurd issue(?) in Turkiye.

They have the same claim that pkk founded by kemalists aka MIT.

I can make it longer but these are enough i though.

Well my friend, According to 'em the source of every single evil thing is Kemalists aka cehape.

They have same view about Dersim incident. Both claim kemalists aka cehape aka devlet murdered innocent(!) kurds.

They have the same claim about terrorism. According pkk and erdoganists, there is no terror issue, there is kurd issue(?) in Turkiye.

They have the same claim that pkk founded by kemalists aka MIT.

I can make it longer but these are enough i though.

It never crossed my mind talking about the coup.

I really believe those people are crafted by the same hands. :D

The ones who imposed unacceptable dressing rules in schools and elsewhere and denying muslim Turkish girls the education they are entitled to get.

This is just happened after tayyip threatened the system of Turkiye. Before that students and teacher could wear head scarf in the schools. Due to your age, you may not know that but i know and i had 2 teachers and class mates who were wearing.

I really believe those people are crafted by the same hands. :D
I know you are Kurdish, not because i am nationalistic, but that raises serious questions in my mind on whether you side with Anatolians or have other agenda's siding with kemalists, as most Kurds gladly do in the coastal touristic cities in Turkey.
Anyone with an ounce of brain and decency are perfectly aware of the things FutureMe has expressed when it comes to politics in Turkey. Anatolian Muslims have been ostracized decades after decades, ironically only a handful of Kemalist elite gained from these political arrangements, Kurds were repressed like shit, not any better than Anatolian Muslims.

You either don't have the gut to admit the African standards Turkish majority lived under Kemalist Elite rules, or you don't want to admit it because you simply have a short memory.

Back
Top Bottom