What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

You want to life under one Sultan instead of a Parlament choosen by the people!!

you really dont have any clue of democracy.. your call him sultan but in turkey you can change it if you choose someone else..

you would propperbly now be a greek, itlain, french or british bastard!

like the arabs under british control all get new british names and speak now english? I hate this always this idotic comparison..

This was nothing else than a civil putsch!!!

like a military Coup decades ago.. by the way are you from germany?

brainwashed

the big problem is that many türkiyeli are brainwashed.. let it be erdoganli let it be kemalci let it be mhpli let it be lefties.. all are stubborn brainwashed ppl and all are dr. med. and all have a certificate in astro physics

I will tell you the democracy you want:

all hail kemal
all do what YOU want to have..
all might to YOUor ppl who are like YOU
no might to the ones who are not like YOU
all learn what YOU dicide to learn moslty to hail YOU
everything is not allowed until YOU allow it mostly things that fit in YOUR world of mind

thats your democracy understanding.. and the understanding of many türkiyeli..

I really sometimes hope that I would be turkeys dictator (yes no democracy)..

crybaby.. you are a pathetic guy always cry webmaster if you are angry.. why do you cannot hold any discussion?

Fack yourself Future you dumb idiot!
What is your problem? You want to life under one Sultan instead of a Parlament choosen by the people!!

Why are you defending even the wrong thindgs of erDOGan and his AKPkk?!?!

Are not objective enough to sa good to the good things and bad to the wrong things!?!?!

Are you so brainwashed?!?!?!?

And a last hing! If Atatürk was not there to lead our proud tutkish people to form a new political and military movement! To bring patriotizm and knowing to be a TÜRK, than you would propperbly now be a greek, itlain, french or british bastard!

So we have thanks to all of our turkish people for the fight, that they had done under the lead of our stongest leader M.K.Atatürk!!!!

Even UN has honored him as the leader of his century, but such brainwashed faggots like you don't like him!!!

Do you know that he has build a mosque in Japan?!?!

Don't think so!

Do you know that he has said these words: "Our religion, the islam, is the best and cleanest fo all religions on the world!

Do you know that he has called everytime a hoca before starting a attack!

I don't think so, cause you are a brainwashed idiot!

He has serverd his complete life only to server the turkish people!!!

After his dead he has give all what has belong to him to the turkish replublic!!

Not like erDOGan and his son, or other former turkish politicians!!!

Do you know that he has founded CHP wihtout a doctrin, so the party can get new and newer everytime and to meet every new situation!!!

I don't think so!!!

You are just an uneducated faggot, throwing mud to others!

Like AKP has done it with our Generals with the support of EU and western nations, under the name of Sledgehammer and Ergenekon!!!

This was nothing else than a civil putsch!!!

And what about his movements as a President of T.C., that he still have a position only for AKP and is still working to get only votes for AKP!!! This is against the rules of T.C. and has to be punished by the laws and lawyers!
But nothing happens!!!

What about that!!!

And this all justifies your swearing to AK paty supporters, you MF.

If they can change our system, that will not be a democracy anymore. Yes we will vote for but it doesn't mean we are gonna choose. Voting is different choosing is different. Same like China.

Second he said that if Ataturk didn't lead the people and save your sorry assessss, you may have been a bastard of .... Not meant that you would have spoken english or had different name. Denying this reality shows how pity situation you have gotten there. I feel pity for you. Generally speaking.

There is no such as thing as Turkiyeli. There is Turkish. Even you have no clue about that. Brainwashed? lol. from Germany/Denmark/France they call us brainwashed, uneducated, ignorant etc. but in real life none care them in the countries that i mentioned earlier. They are not even 2. but 4-5. classed people and almost all of 'em uneducated low classed employees...

The real problem is that some of my people cant say "wrong" for the wrong thing just because of their ideological and political views. Even their beloved leader admits that they have done big mistake but those people still clean their butts.

After all i hate those type of people who are insulting at the others without shame. Insulting is a tool for you but be aware of we can able to use that tools as well.

As i said that this forum will be cleaned up from this type of dirt. None has right to insult at one other here.

Make your argues by civilized way or get the hell out of here. Do not pollute this forum.

Last edited:
you really dont have any clue of democracy.. your call him sultan but in turkey you can change it if you choose someone else..

like the arabs under british control all get new british names and speak now english? I hate this always this idotic comparison..

like a military Coup decades ago.. by the way are you from germany?

the big problem is that many türkiyeli are brainwashed.. let it be erdoganli let it be kemalci let it be mhpli let it be lefties.. all are stubborn brainwashed ppl and all are dr. med. and all have a certificate in astro physics

I will tell you the democracy you want:

all hail kemal
all do what YOU want to have..
all might to YOUor ppl who are like YOU
no might to the ones who are not like YOU
all learn what YOU dicide to learn moslty to hail YOU
everything is not allowed until YOU allow it mostly things that fit in YOUR world of mind

thats your democracy understanding.. and the understanding of many türkiyeli..

I really sometimes hope that I would be turkeys dictator (yes no democracy)..

crybaby.. you are a pathetic guy always cry webmaster if you are angry.. why do you cannot hold any discussion?

Joining your brainless insulting BS insults whole PDF and TR section members

If they can change our system, that will not be a democracy anymore. Yes we will vote for but it doesn't mean we are gonna choose. Voting is different choosing is different. Same like China.

Second he said that if Ataturk didn't lead the people and save your sorry assessss, you may have been a bastard of .... Not meant that you would have spoken english or had different name. Denying this reality shows how pity situation you have gotten there. I feel pity for you. Generally speaking.

There is no such as thing as Turkiyeli. There is Turkish. Even you have no clue about that. Brainwashed? lol. from Germany/Denmark/France they call us brainwashed, uneducated, ignorant etc. but in real life none care them in the countries that i mentioned earlier. They are not even 2. but 4-5. classed people and almost all of 'em uneducated low classed employees...

The real problem is that some of my people cant say "wrong" for the wrong just because of their ideological and political views. Even their beloved leader admits that they have done big mistake but those people still clean their butts.

After all i hate those type people who are insulting the others without shame. Insulting is a tool for you but be ware we can able to use that tools as well.

As i said that this forum will be cleaned up from this type of dirt. None has right to insult at one other here.

Make your argues civilized way or get the hell out of here. Do not pollute this forum.

It is realy sad that some brainwashed again and again insult and fight other Türk's. They believe an Wolf in their avatar could rescue the world. Some other claim to be super intellectual and genius patent developers, but the only thing they do here is....ana , avrat küfretmek

YUUUH

@Hurshid Celebi

Well, it's sad to admit but this is what we are. He has grey-wolf in his avatar but here supports the ideology which hates 'em. Isn't that an irony?

They are backing up each-other in that states as being a Turkish but here, there they are backstabbing Turks. I have been to EU they can't go to mosques which are belonged to the other Muslim nationalities but here they have propaganda of Muslim brotherhood etc.

Well, my dear friend, this is the answer of the question "why my country has been suffering since death of Ataturk?" We have been suffering just because we have this type people and they are majority...

Last edited:
@TrMhMt Indeed. They even can't understand the difference of arguments. Unfortunately most of the members here can't. From the first day joining here, I tried to post objective. When I praised the huge projects in Türkiye I was attacked as AKP follower and Alevite hater. When I criticized AKP politics I was severely insulted. That's faith of Türkiye POLARIZATION. After Atatürk died all parties divided the society.

I stopped to fight them here.

Wow people of different parties really hate each other in Turkey.....

@Hurshid Celebi

Well, it's sad to admit but this is what we are. He has grey-wolf in his avatar but here supports the ideology which hates 'em. Isn't that an irony?

They are backing up each-other in that states as being a Turkish but here, there they are backstabbing Turks. I have been to EU they can't go to mosques which are belonged to the other Muslim nationalities but here they have propaganda of Muslim brotherhood etc.

Well, my dear friend, this is the answer of the question "why my country has been suffering since death of Ataturk?" We have been suffering just because we have this type people and they are majority...

It is the Kemalist losers who are suffering because they lost much of the power they so seized at all costs, for too long. The rest of the population have lived in bliss in the last 10 years.

Last edited:
1908152_417445345114168_7881562390774063386_n.jpg

12108759_417445365114166_446068601706607997_n.jpg

Akp'nin eski kankisi Gulen'in sozde gazeteci takimi.
Bu zihniyet ile birlikte TSK'ya kumpas kurulup, sozde gizli tanik diye eski pkk'lilarin itiraflari(!) dogrultusunda askerler yargilandi ve yillarca hapsedildi. Kimi onuruna yediremedi intihar etti.
Ve bugun bu ikilinin politikalari sonucunda verdigimiz sehitler.

1908152_417445345114168_7881562390774063386_n.jpg

12108759_417445365114166_446068601706607997_n.jpg

Akp'nin eski kankisi Gulen'in sozde gazeteci takimi.
Bu zihniyet ile birlikte TSK'ya kumpas kurulup, sozde gizli tanik diye eski pkk'lilarin itiraflari(!) dogrultusunda askerler yargilandi ve yillarca hapsedildi. Kimi onuruna yediremedi intihar etti.
Ve bugun bu ikilinin politikalari sonucunda verdigimiz sehitler.

Bir insanin surati binbir hikaye anlatir.

Back
Top Bottom