What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I really believe those people are crafted by the same hands. :D

This is just happened after tayyip threatened the system of Turkiye. Before that students and teacher could wear head scarf in the schools. Due to your age, you may not know that but i know and i had 2 teachers and class mates who were wearing.

That person you are saying threatened the sysem of Turkey has been in power for 14 years now and there is no talk of Turkey becoming like Iran anymore. Kemalists only lied to people to scare them off of a really succesful leadership that will carry Turkey to new hights and to keep the country under their own control. Supressed and passivated, so that they don't have any effect in the regional politics at all.

You either don't have the gut to admit the African standards Turkish majority lived under Kemalist Elite rules, or you don't want to admit it because you simply have a short memory.
Turkey 18th rank in GPD in 80s, 16th rank in 2015 yes we were africa before AKP the lord and savior came up....

Turkey 18th rank in GPD in 80s, 16th rank in 2015 yes we were africa before AKP the lord and savior came up....

We were destined to be in the 30s if it was not for him, begging Pakistan to help us out as they did in the past. As the world has been in rapid progress in the decades passed when we were knocked down, laying long on the floor.

I support neither Kemliast nor erdoganists. I say what have i been living since i was born. You dude has mental issues. You have created a monster which named kemalists and load every bad deeds on them. There is an evil which named kemalists and this evil thing does every evil thing in Turkiye.

On the other hand we have a pure clean beings which named anatolian muslims and those poor things living a shit life just because of evil kemalists.

Oh boy... If i do not know my people i could believe this horror story but i know my people and my country.

There are bad people out there. They do the bad things some of them hiding behind of Islam and some of 'em hiding behind of kemalism but all of 'em our people. But when you talk about it there is only one evil thing is kemalists.

Till last year Gulen movement was pure goodness for you guys. Your be loved akp and erdogan was working with 'em till last year. Your beloved solicitors had fled to Armenia. Till last year your were planning to craft of their statues as an award for their fight against bad, evil kemalist tsk...

Dude as i said, either you have mental issues or you do this for a purpose...

Last edited:
Not Africa mate, way worse than most African nations. Living in denial must be a bliss. And way to compare, if you are interested in figures comparing Turkey, the way to go is not comparing Turkey in time with other countries, but comparing Turkey in time with it self. For example, Turkey GDP in 2002 200$ biliion 2012 800$ billion. To me that seems like a quadrupling, i can't be sure how you interpret official World Bank figures.

trhmnt: 6 years of activity in an English forum and you still are unable to express yourself. I can't take you seriously, nor do i want to read your utter nonsense.

Not Africa mate, way worse than most African nations. Living in denial must be a bliss. And way to compare, if you are interested in figures comparing Turkey, the way to go is not comparing Turkey in time with other countries, but comparing Turkey in time with it self. For example, Turkey GDP in 2002 200$ biliion 2012 800$ billion. To me that seems like a quadrupling, i can't be sure how you interpret official World Bank figures.
The ranking exactly shows that not only Turkey but a bunch of countries developed in the mean time, Turkey is maintaining its rank since decades, and it fell 2 steps in the last couple years actually, wanna talk about denial?

Ceri

Who cares ?

As far as i know, none had forced you to jump in our argue...

Last edited:
The ranking exactly shows that not only Turkey but a bunch of countries developed in the mean time, Turkey is maintaining its rank since decades, and it fell 2 steps in the last couple years actually, wanna talk about denial?
1990: Turkey number 19 200$ billion, countries such as Sweden and Switzerland with 5 million Holland 15 million population above us.
2015: Turkey number 17 800$ billion, Switzerland, Sweden, Holland below us, but Indonesia above us with above 200 million population.

Can you try and explain me your logic?

1990: Turkey number 19 200$ billion, countries such as Sweden and Switzerland with 5 million Holland 15 million population above us.
2015: Turkey number 17 800$ billion, Switzerland, Sweden, Holland below us, but Indonesia above us with above 200 million population.

Can you try and explain me your logic?
I didnt say we didnt developed at all, just your exaggeration is ridiculous, from being africa to whatever etc.

In other words in 1990 our Total gdp was below Sweden and Switzerland, and equal with Belgium. Today our total GDP is at least the double of Sweden and Belgium

Turkey probably will never get past number 13 because of the small size of the population. As you climb higher it gets alot harder to step up. Number 16 is good enough for the short run. But we will definitely go higher.

Rrrr! Am I in wrong thread or this thread is supposed to be about the fight against PKK?

I log in and see 3 new pages, I get exited to read some good news but it's all political nonsense! I think you need to create another thread to share your invaluable political views! After all adam gibi tartışabilseniz neyse! Elin yabancısı bile tartışma adabını bilmediğiniz için Türkiye'de halk birbirine düşman zannediyor!

Back
Top Bottom