What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I know you are Kurdish, not because i am nationalistic, but that raises serious questions in my mind on whether you side with Anatolians or have other agenda's siding with kemalists, as most Kurds gladly do in the coastal touristic cities in Turkey.
Anyone with an ounce of brain and decency are perfectly aware of the things FutureMe has expressed when it comes to politics in Turkey. Anatolian Muslims have been ostracized decades after decades, ironically only a handful of Kemalist elite gained from these political arrangements, Kurds were repressed like shit, not any better than Anatolian Muslims.
What the hell is an Anatolian muslim?
Its called Türkiye you idiots not Kurdistan nor Anadolu nor Osmanli.
If someone has a problem with that they should go to Iraq/Saudi Arabia or wherever they want.

Hakkari,Semdinli/Aktütün 27
Diyarbakır/Bismil 4
Batman 1
Kars Kağızman 3
Mardin 21

----------------------------------56 Terrorists neutralized.

5 terrorists captured alive.

Well done boys. :sniper::taz:

Hakkari,Semdinli/Aktütün 27
Diyarbakır/Bismil 4
Batman 1
Kars Kağızman 3
Mardin 21

----------------------------------56 Terrorists neutralized.

5 terrorists captured alive.

Well done boys. :sniper::taz:

Wipe them out... these scums on social media are supporting dying Baloch liberation Army just bcoz Pakistan is most friendly to Turkey... if u will eve see any thread in international media about balochistan u will never find a baloch saying any thing against Pakistan but u can find dozan of PKK and Indian turds supporting liberation of balochistan..

As long as ppl have to go to work and aren't allowed to use mobile phones because of sensitive data.. I have to respond a little bit later .

I dont like off topic but I have to write back but since no one can convince me and you @TrMhMt of something different it's my absolute answer and like every time I will try to not respond after this

may have been a bastard of
We have many bastard (the literary full meaning ) in and out of turkey and it is normal. Specially the elite loves to choose all colours.. Only the conservative mainly muslim population does not like this but if Turkish language is presented and the identification to nation is given and the beloved one is not the first generation then mostly the conservative part accept it..

Turkiyeli
It is confusing to you but Türkiyeli would be the best thing we call members of turkey so every laz every çerkez every kurd and Greek can identify themselves without confusing the real turkics, why should I - a Turkic turkmen accept a greeko as Turk¿ yes I have no problem accepting them as full member of turkey a Türkiyeli..

Also I have another understanding of beeing a Turk it does not differ from Turkic and I don't make any difference between Turkic nations and Turkey

Now call me racist I would be honored by that..

real life none care them in the countries
That is absolute true they give nothing about them the only thing they want is money..
Even armenians are not like this... Beside the money there is Brotherhood

The political behavior shows us don't come back
We love others but not you.. Maybe your money is welcomed.

The citizens love to see us to rip off money, sell the worst item 5 times higher than normal, beside all this many ppl would love to sell themselves to get to germany.. Even if you tell them it's no good place for us.. And because we live there they envy us..

This is some major reason why I didn't go back to turkey also in my times turkey was slowly rising up.. And the future was unclear don't know how many turks abroad did the same thing choosing germany with all its hostility against us over turkey even when turkey needed this brain power

They are not even 2. but 4-5. classed people

Yes I know the mind of Turkiyeli..
But you do not know how high ppl abroad hold this country and how many times they defend their country against insults and daily attacks or have to wipe anti Turkish asses but you said it earlier no one gives a..

You did not QUOTE and did not tag me so I assume your whole text is about my posting..

beloved leader
Maybe you love him as much as I love him or there is a little difference

Insulting is a tool for you b

Now you play the Saint card

What the hell is an Anatolian muslim?
Its called Türkiye you idiots not Kurdistan nor Anadolu nor Osmanli.
If someone has a problem with that they should go to Iraq/Saudi Arabia or wherever they want.
I consider myself Anatolian and pretty proud of it
Edit: Dont derange the topic with personal insults. Many users are in need of maturation.

Last edited:
Turkey 18th rank in GPD in 80s, 16th rank in 2015 yes we were africa before AKP the lord and savior came up....

Since AKP, Turkey's GDP is three time bigger than before AKP.
Neither CHP or MHP can brag a similar result.

EDIT :
And thank to this Turkey is now able to produice almost 50% of his miltary needs, while before AKP.....

Last edited:
I am TÜRK and not Türkiyeli.

My roots go back to many many turkish centuries!

And TÜRKIYE's only meaning is the land of the TÜRKS!!!

If someone has come as a non Türk and settle in our Land, than those can be called Türkiyeli!

I am not a raccist, but it is the same like in every other country!

If you settle to italy and get their passport, this makes you not an itlian, even you speek their language or know their traditions, or visit their schools!
You still have your own identity and the italians knows that to, so they call you never a italian. They call you TÜRK!

So never forget this!

And when I hear politicians like erdogan talking about "Türkiyeli" or so I get angry!

Türkiye = LAnd of the Türks!

Our rules taking from TBMM are the base!
Our police force and TSK has only the power given by the T.C. to secure our land and our people!!!

Eurpeans would say: "If you don't like, than leave my country!"

We should do the same!

I consider myself Anatolian and pretty proud of it
Edit: Dont derange the topic with personal insults. Many users are in need of maturation.
Anatolians dont exist anymore since over 1000 years.....
The only muslims in Anatolia are Turks nothing else.

I am TÜRK and not Türkiyeli.

My roots go back to many many turkish centuries!

And TÜRKIYE's only meaning is the land of the TÜRKS!!!

If someone has come as a non Türk and settle in our Land, than those can be called Türkiyeli!

I am not a raccist, but it is the same like in every other country!

If you settle to italy and get their passport, this makes you not an itlian, even you speek their language or know their traditions, or visit their schools!
You still have your own identity and the italians knows that to, so they call you never a italian. They call you TÜRK!

So never forget this!

And when I hear politicians like erdogan talking about "Türkiyeli" or so I get angry!

Türkiye = LAnd of the Türks!

Our rules taking from TBMM are the base!
Our police force and TSK has only the power given by the T.C. to secure our land and our people!!!

Eurpeans would say: "If you don't like, than leave my country!"

We should do the same!

But there is a difference between ethnicities living in current Turkey longer than Turks themselves, and immigrants who have been living in a country for 50 years.

Well that's not a realistic image of Anatolia. Yes the majority is Turkish and Turkish only, but there are also other ethnic groups. Well, most of them got completely assimilated, like Cerkez, Bosnians and Albanians.

@Timur

I didn't quote you or tag you just because i speak generally not personally. So i didn't point anyone here directly. But that's ok. we now know what's your opinion on this subject, clearly.

I may say that your opinion is not acceptable. That's why %60 of voters didn't support this. We do not get our identity from the land that we have been living on. The land got the identity from us. The land got it's name from us not my people. So your logic is rotten from the roots. You must admit this. I know it's very hard for you and people who have similar situation but you are trying dress us up something doesn't fit on us.@NMTD had mentioned earlier about it. I have nothing extra to add on it. It's the side effect of being "Almanci" i thought. This life makes you feel you do not belong either Turkiye or Germany/Denmark/France etc. That's why you support this nonsense.

If you may have said that we can use Anatolian(@Ceri had mentioned it already) which come from the land we have been living on, could be more logic and maybe acceptable for me.

Rest of all that you have said, whatever for me...

Anyways. Last thing is i am not playing saint card here. You can not insult, curse at one-other here. This is ethic and burden of being a humankind.

Last edited:
But there is a difference between ethnicities living in current Turkey longer than Turks themselves, and immigrants who have been living in a country for 50 years.

Well that's not a realistic image of Anatolia. Yes the majority is Turkish and Turkish only, but there are also other ethnic groups. Well, most of them got completely assimilated, like Cerkez, Bosnians and Albanians.

What ever. I do not deny it!
And all of them you can call Türkiyeli with other roots!
But at the end we TÜRKS have build on these VATANTOPRAKLARI an empire and the T.C.

Those ethnities which you speak from, have had never a Kingdom or a Country which they had ruled themselfs!

They were always be citizens from other EMpires or Kingdoms like us TÜRKS!

Therefore they have no rights on this places, because they had never fought for it!

'ROKETLE ÖLDÜRDÜKLERİ POLİSİ BENZİN DÖKEREK YAKTILAR'

"Onu derseniz geçen hafta Silvan'da, Diyarbakır Çermikli polisi roketatar ile öldürenler, daha sonra kepçenin içerisinde benzin döküp defalarca yaktılar ve Çermikli hemşerimiz bir avuç küle dönüştü. Ölmüştü roketle ölmüştü, çekim yapılıyordu, bu çekimler elimizde bunu yayınlayamayız. Defalarca benzin götürülüp üzerine dökülüyor ve tekrar tekrar yakılıyor. Yani kalkıp kim kime insanlık dersi verecek. Her türlüsünü reddediyor ve lanetliyoruz.

Insanliktan nasibi almamis bunlara yaratiklara, insan haklari, demokrasi zirvalari ile yaklasmasi bir acizliktir. Ve bu acizligin adini acilim koyanlar bugun bu sehidlerin tek sorumlusudur. Allah c.c. sizi bildigi gibi yapsin diyorum.

Last week in Silvan province, pkk killed one police officer by RPG attack then burnt his dead body again and again till his body turned into the ashes.

Those savage creatures deserve no mercy.

Now we know the reason, why did POH units were dragging the corpse of pkk behind of the vehicle.

Last edited:
What ever. I do not deny it!
And all of them you can call Türkiyeli with other roots!
But at the end we TÜRKS have build on these VATANTOPRAKLARI an empire and the T.C.

Those ethnities which you speak from, have had never a Kingdom or a Country which they had ruled themselfs!

They were always be citizens from other EMpires or Kingdoms like us TÜRKS!

Therefore they have no rights on this places, because they had never fought for it!

The only ethnicity in Turkey which has never had an own state are the Kurds. So other ethnicities, which actually most of them always fought for the Turkish state, should't get rights. What do you mean with no rights?

What do you mean We Turks? Look at history, many great Selcuks, Ottomans, and yes modern Turks had mixed backgrounds. Should we call them Turkiyeli? For example Fatih Sultan mehmet is a Turkiyeli? Mehmet Akif Ersoy is a Turkiyeli? Maybe Ataturk has Albanian roots, who knows. Does it matter?

Turkishness is not a race... and this is not the year 1000 anymore. Things change

To clarify, i consider myself Anatolian Turkish of Ottoman origin Muslim. Why would this bother anyone? Anyone, be it of Turkish, Kurdish or any origins should have as much right as anyone on equal terms. Every minority deserves every right as much as Muslims deserve their right, so should Christians etc. The same is applicable to ethnic minorities, Kurds should enjoy their rights on level with Turks, because they are not an immigrant group, but have been an integral part of both Ottoman Empire and modern Turkish Republic.

Please don't judge people too fast based on what you think he/she is. :)

Back
Top Bottom