What's new

The Economist: Bangladesh’s GDP per capita now higher than Pakistan’s

When it comes to per capita gdp nominal Pakistan is lagging behind, in terms of export earning almost half to the amount that Bangladesh export, in terms of remittance both countries receive almost same amount as gdp even though number of NRP can be higher!!! In terms of literacy specially female literacy Pakistan is way behind. So who is ahead? With the nuke what you are gonna do? Are you gonna eat? North Korea has nuke but South Korea does not, is it really a big deal?
Pakistan has way better infrastructure than Bangladesh has. Don't even compare.

bangladesh is still an LDC country. Now go poop somewhere else.

Going by all these, does that mean Pakistan is leagues ahead of Finland or New Zealand as well? Pakistan has nukes, bigger population, diaspora and GDP nominal.
I would rather live in Pakistan than in New Zealand.

New Zealand is an isolated country. lol.

Yes, Pakistan is ahead in Infrastructure for now. BD is building infrastructure at a crazy rate now - know that Pakistan is also doing so but BD is coming from a lower base and so the increase is faster.
BD has just met all the requirements to graduate out of LDC status.

Pakistan should take a look at BD's economic success since the year 2000 and see what it can learn from it - Pakistan simply is growing it's per capita a lot slower than BD.

Yes, Pakistan is ahead in Infrastructure for now. BD is building infrastructure at a crazy rate now - know that Pakistan is also doing so but BD is coming from a lower base and so the increase is faster.
BD has just met all the requirements to graduate out of LDC status.

Pakistan should take a look at BD's economic success since the year 2000 and see what it can learn from it - Pakistan simply is growing it's per capita a lot slower than BD.

Without educating the youth and export no country can prosper. Pakistan is lagging behind in these two important criteria. Any country by building massive infrastructure within - year catch up with other countries if their socio economic condition is almost same.

Pakistan is a terrorist's haven where ppl regularly gets killed by bomb blast . Ur country is in such a deep shit that ur own cricket Team needs to beg to UAE so that they can use UAE to host their cricket matches.

GDP per capita, Mortality rate, literacy rate, birth rate, number of homicides u name it...... u guys r behind in every possible sector. But here u r talking through ur backside.

U sound like that dumb frog in well who is too narrow minded to realise how tiny his little well is compared to the ocean. Be happy in that little well of urs, who cares. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Pakistan is a terrorist's haven where ppl regularly gets killed by bomb blast . Ur country is in such a deep shit that ur own cricket Team needs to beg to UAE so that they can use UAE to host their cricket matches.

TOTAL GDP, GDP per capita, Mortality rate, literacy rate, birth rate, number of homicides u name it...... u guys r behind in every possible sector. But here u r talking through ur backside.

U sound like that dumb frog in well who is too narrow minded to realise how tiny his little well is compared to the ocean. Be happy in that little well of urs, who cares. :lol: :lol:
Listen Asshole, go to a Shitty Bangladeshi forum if you want to spout your venom against Pakistanis.

Pakistan has a better Nominal GDP than Bangladesh has you moron.

Recently in Australia one of your Bangladeshi people were convicted in a stabbing. Who is the real terrorist now, you idiot?

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-islamic-state-inspired-stabbing-in-melbourne

Listen Asshole, go to a Shitty Bangladeshi forum if you want to spout your venom against Pakistanis.

Pakistan has a better Nominal GDP than Bangladesh has you moron.

Recently in Australia one of your Bangladeshi people were convicted in a stabbing. Who is the real terrorist now, you idiot?

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-islamic-state-inspired-stabbing-in-melbourne

Listen kiddo,

U sound like a school going child who lacks knowledge but desperately tries to hide his shortcomings by making personal remarks.

U can get lost from here and take ur concern to the respective forum authority and tell them to shut down this sub section, don't shout like a dumb here. U don't own this message board.

Pakistan is behind in everything. Half of ur population is illiterate, u r on FATF list, ur prime minister gets stripped naked in international airport, foreign countries bomb the hell outta ur tribal areas and the list goes on and on.......

Do I care. Lol. Comparing Bangladesh with a failed state like pakistan is the last thing I wanna do. :lol: :lol:

Listen kiddo,

U sound like a school going child who lacks knowledge but desperately tries to hide his shortcomings by making personal remarks.

U can get lost from here and take ur concern to the respective forum authority and tell them to shut down this sub section, don't shout like a dumb here. U don't own this message board.

Pakistan is behind in everything. Half of ur population is illiterate, u r on FATF list, ur prime minister gets stripped naked in international airport, foreign countries bomb the hell outta ur tribal areas and the list goes on and on.......

Do I care. Lol. Comparing Bangladesh with a failed state like pakistan is the last thing I wanna do. :lol: :lol:
You have been reported for trolling. You are an idiot.

Bangladesh is an LDC! LOL. Should not be comparing with a developing country like Pakistan.

You have been reported for trolling. You are an idiot.

Bangladesh is an LDC! LOL. Should not be comparing with a developing country like Pakistan.

Go ahead and report to the mods. Who cares :lol: :lol:

After all that's the last resort of a dumb who can dish it out but aren't manly enough to take it back.

Now move along, wasted enough time on u already.

i don't know what's on ground situation in BD but I personally know a cook who is from BD, and who couldn't travel back to his home land for many years to be with his wife and kids, finally sorted visa issues and went back to BD for good saying that he would find job or business there, but lately he is desperate to come back to Pak saying BD is so worse to live, climate, Jobs infrastructure, cleanliness , almost everything,

lately he is desperate to come back to Pak saying BD is so worse to live, climate, Jobs infrastructure, cleanliness , almost everything,
Yes, it may be true. BD is certainly not a good country to live. However, our PDF members never probably went out ever. They do not know outside and only believe what the govt propaganda machine says. However, if BD is bad due to too much water, Karachi is worse due to lack of access to ample and good quality water. The cook, you have mentioned, has gotten used to the living in Karachi, that's all.

Well you can choose to live in a manhole rather than a palace. But your personal choice isn't being discussed here, is it?

Tell me whether Pakistan is leagues ahead of Finland or New Zealand or not? Cause you know Pakistan have nukes, bigger population and blah blah blah.

Yes, it may be true. BD is certainly not a good country to live. However, our PDF members never probably went out ever. They do not know outside and only believe what the govt propaganda machine says. However, if BD is bad due to too much water, Karachi is worse due to lack of access to ample and good quality water. The cook, you have mentioned, has gotten used to the living in Karachi, that's all.
I am certainly not saying that BD is bad, everyone loves their country, it was just a general comparison of an ordinary person who had gotten used to living in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and finding it difficult to adjust....

I am certainly not saying that BD is bad, everyone loves their country, it was just a general comparison of an ordinary person who had gotten used to living in Islamabad/Rawalpindi and finding it difficult to adjust....

I know few Pakistani from textile background hates to go back to Pakistan. A lot of Biharis are now trying to marry their daughter off to the biharis in Bangladesh these days. I know 3 ladies from Pakistan who came here through marriage.

I am interested to know about which country is ahead in women empowerment, enrollment, quality education, graduation and research?

According to Scimago Journal & Country Rank
upload_2018-4-17_15-8-36.png

Back
Top Bottom