What's new

The defense strategy of the Gulf Cooperation Council states

Israel may not have political dominance in the region (though even that's debatable), but it does have complete military dominance. There is literally no other nation in the region that can match Israel's military edge, an edge that the US is legally bound to maintain.

The groupies are back in again. We enjoyed silence post last weeks seems like some of the last remnants are holding out..

Military edge? Lets examine that shall we?

Israel doesn't have military edge but it is assumed by some but it doesn't have military edge in fact it is behind on many places militarily because what people don't realize is that the average world development is going very fast in the last 10 years or so and local defense industries are growing at fast rate.

Israel doesn't have anything of meaningful military edge. Aside from the F-35s it brings nothing to the table nor an edge. F-35s can also easily be neutralized by most state actors in the region. What is then Israel's military gonna be sending Merkeva tanks directly into a conventional engagement lols? That is as far as Israel's assumed egde goes out of the window. There so many other things they don't have that the other players in the region have with new doctrines entirely being evolved constantly

Last edited:
Israel may not have political dominance in the region (though even that's debatable), but it does have complete military dominance. There is literally no other nation in the region that can match Israel's military edge, an edge that the US is legally bound to maintain.
Agreed on the last part.. but complete military dominance is a bit farfetched thought..it doesn't apply on Egypt or KSA for example .. let alone if they are together..

The groupies are back in again. We enjoyed silence post Gaza seems like some of the last remnants are holding out..

Israel doesn't have military edge but it is assumed by some but it doesn't have military edge in fact it is behind on many places militarily because what people don't realize is that the average world development is going very fast in the last 10 years or so and local defense industries are growing at fast rate.

Israel doesn't have anything of meaningful military edge. Aside from the F-35s it brings nothing to the table nor an edge. F-35s can also easily be neutralized by most state actors in the region. What is then Israel's military gonna be sending Merkeva tanks directly into a conventional engagement lols? That is as far as Israel's assumed egde goes out of the window right in front of your eyes. There so many other things they don't have that the other players in the region have with new doctrines entirely being evolved constantly

Exactly. Israel has good armament but far from military edge. I would say they could be behind in majority of places aside from the F-35s that is nothing impressive that will grant them an edge. Militarily doctrines and developments are moving very fast. It is definitely behind some while level with others and have edge over some..

The groupies are back in again. We enjoyed silence post last weeks seems like some of the last remnants are holding out..

Israel doesn't have anything of meaningful military edge. Aside from the F-35s it brings nothing to the table nor an edge. F-35s can also easily be neutralized by most state actors in the region. What is then Israel's military gonna be sending Merkeva tanks directly into a conventional engagement lols? That is as far as Israel's assumed egde goes out of the window. There so many other things they don't have that the other players in the region have with new doctrines entirely being evolved constantly
You're calling me a groupie, yet you're the one who seems to be jumping on a pole to unconditionally support one side.

Literally nothing you said actually makes sense.

Agreed on the last part.. but complete military dominance is a bit farfetched thought..it doesn't apply on Egypt or KSA for example .. let alone if they are together..
It depends. I'd say that if Israel and Egypt were to go to war, Israel would probably win, but it would depend on a number of factors. Israel's air force to its land forces, they're just better trained and equipped, they're also better funded and have a more developed defense industry, which would probably out-spend Egypt in any war like scenario. The one major outright edge that Egypt would have is man power, which Egypt would simply outnumber Israel on, and this is something I don't think anyone would dispute. There is also the issue of experience, as Israel is a far more experienced military force than Egypt currently is.

As for KSA, you and I have debated them many times, you know I don't consider KSA to a competent army, so let's not start arguing again. It's just gonna give both of us a headache.

It depends. I'd say that if Israel and Egypt were to go to war, Israel would probably win, but it would depend on a number of factors. Israel's air force to its land forces, they're just better trained and equipped, they're also better funded and have a more developed defense industry, which would probably out-spend Egypt in any war like scenario. The one major outright edge that Egypt would have is man power, which Egypt would simply outnumber Israel on, and this is something I don't think anyone would dispute. There is also the issue of experience, as Israel is a far more experienced military force than Egypt currently is.

As for KSA, you and I have debated them many times, you know I don't consider KSA to a competent army, so let's not start arguing again. It's just gonna give both of us a headache.
Well we agree to disagree.. as you know Just in Gaza Usrael needed to replenish its bombs inventory from the US..
And as far as KSA is concerned ..at least the airforce power and competency is not disputed by anyone in the world..Egypt is two powerful for Usrael alone.. even technology wise there is not a big gap..

Last edited:
US military-industrial complex does not need Israeli $2 Billion aid money to keep their assembly line rolling. US defence budget is $500- $700 billion-plus overpriced sales to Habibis in GCC keep them well lubricated. The reason for that aid is religious/political (Christian zionist) and strategic, a permanent outpost in the region. In an all-out war of annihilation, ragtag groups do not stand a chance.

It is true that the US military budget is too big to be seriously affected by the nearly $4 billion annually given to Israel but $4 billion is still a lot of money and generates tens of jobs in America and any politician contributing to job losses in their constituency will face the consequences. But, yes, the there is also the Christian Zionist factor.
But you are wrong about the 'permanent outpost' theory. Walt and Mearsheimer in 2006 debunked that theory, saying Israel might have been useful during the Cold War but after early 1990s, Israel is of NO USE to America. W&M had concluded that it was the Israeli Lobby often driving American policies to America's own losses and the politicians are helpless against this leech lobby of a leech rich country; watch how the brave Congresswoman AOC is going to be targeted for her re-election in 2024!

As to what you call 'ragtag' factor, you are wrong. A first world country like Israel can't take a sustained volley of rockets. You can throw all the bombs that are out there in the mountains, fields, holes in the ground, villages, and cities and yet those people will keep firing until Israel would be reduced to a rubble. What would be the answer to such volleys: Nukes? It is not some Bedouin armies charging ahead. So the ragtag militias, if/when they join forces, are a strategic threat to Israel WITH OR WITHOUT full American support!

You understand the symbolism ?

1622217386494.png

1622217570451.png
1622217570451.png
1622217386494.png

Anything short of blitzkrieg style, land thrust and control of Israeli main population center will lead to Arab defeat. If Arab mass their armor on Israeli border lit too long, IAF will take them out. Let suppose Arabs did gain Air superiority (very unlikely), and Israeli defeat is imminent. Israelis will resort to nuclear option. So best bet is, take control of major cities as a bargaining chip, to avoid Nuclear attack.

Anything short of blitzkrieg style, land thrust and control of Israeli main population center will lead to Arab defeat. If Arab mass their armor on Israeli border lit too long, IAF will take them out. Let suppose Arabs did gain Air superiority (very unlikely), and Israeli defeat is imminent. Israelis will resort to nuclear option. So best bet is, take control of major cities as a bargaining chip, to avoid Nuclear attack.

The groupies are back big time.. I thought after Gaza they had vanished but looks like some are still holding out they are still around narrating fallacies upon fallacies :lol:

In what world can tiny Israel beat Egypt? in This era? They can't properly beat Hezbollah or other non-state actors in the area and you are talking about a fully armed country with 100m+ population..

It is the same people hyping the Iron dome.. This same people will tell you tomorrow that God will send angels from heaven to actully fight for Israel hence it can be beat? Or Angel Gabriel will personally fight for them... Or Allah sends his army of angels in their assistance.

You don't know anything about miliary expertise It is better you quit commenting on it.. What is Israel gonna do once Egypt takes out it's airforce? They will have to engage conventionally with Egypt the battle will be over in 7-9 months.. Egypt could occupy all of Israel in a matter of 1 year. Israel doesn't have anything then that under it's sleeves. they will be outnumbered, out-battle hardened, out-hardwared.. Israel can't defeat anyone conventionally in the region except Lebanon. They have clear limitions that won't be able to allow that for them..

Last edited:
The groupies are back big time.. I thought after Gaza they had vanished but looks like some are still holding out they are still around narrating fallacies upon fallacies :lol:

In what world can tiny Israel beat Egypt? in This era? They can't properly beat Hezbollah or other non-state actors in the area and you are talking about a fully armed country with 100m+ population..

It is the same people hyping the Iron dome.. This same people will tell you tomorrow that God will send angels from heaven to actully fight for Israel hence it can be beat? Or Angel Gabriel will personally fight for them... Or Allah sends his army of angels in their assistance.

You don't know anything about miliary expertise It is better you quit commenting on it.. What is Israel gonna do once Egypt takes out it's airforce? They will have to engage conventionally with Egypt the battle will be over in 7-9 months.. Egypt could occupy all of Israel in a matter of 1 year. Israel doesn't have anything then that under it's sleeves. they will be outnumbered, out-battle hardened, out-hardwared.. Israel can't defeat anyone conventionally in the region except Lebanon. They have clear limitions that won't be able to allow that for them..

Sometimes it's best to know the individual your arguing with as @Genghis khan1 is ex-US Military. I have family in the military on Pak Army side as officers; and what @Genghis khan1 has said is exactly what they've said. They to have run war games to see how the Arabs would fare and it's not in good light either. We have currently serving Pak Army on this website, why you think their silent and no rebuttal against Genghis Khan1 if he was wrong.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's best to know the individual your arguing with as @Genghis khan1 is ex-US Military. I have family in the military on Pak Army side as officers; and what @Genghis khan1 has said is exactly what they've said. They to have run war games to see how the Arabs would fare and it's not in good light either. We have currently serving Pak Army on this website, why you think their silent and no rebuttal against Genghis Khan1 if he was wrong.

Look brother the issue is that many folks claim that but have no understanding of war and the dynamics of it and I am going to prove that to you now.

Mostly this folks take war from a comicbook narrative point of view or if we put it politely it would be from a very heavy based assumption theory pov.. Example like some were telling me it could be over in weeks? That is not based on reality... lmao that is hilariously bad.

The issues of these laymen that has plagued PDF is that they don't understand the actual dynamics of conventional engagement and majority of it steems from not understanding what the weapons can do and what type of weapons everyone has?

This is also key not understanding what each side has lead them down a pit hole of ignorance. Also this is linked to popular conspiracy theory in the public domain so they don't do thru analysis or anything they don't know what each side has the cons and pros etc etc.. They don't understand the actual dynamics of conventional war? Like when people get there hands dirty and first bullet goes? variable outcomes?

Example: I told them flat out that Israel didn't have military edge except it's airforce? Nobody understood that until now? If they understood that they would have not argued with me?

If the Airforce is taken care of what can Israel shoot with was my question? I made it short but nobody picked up on it because there is general lack of knowledge?

Example Israel has nothing that can threatened Pakistan's conventional army. They have Merkeva tanks and stuff like that it would not threaten Pakistan or anyone in the region they have anti-tanks, equally superior tanks, drones etc etc it just a burial place for few. Hence once there airforce is taken care of they are pretty much done for conventionally this was a calculated statement. They will field drones but they will get out-droned.

Wars don't take weeks it is unrealistic. Example Pakistan vs Uzbekistan? despite Pakistan being stronger do you think they can overrun them in matter of weeks? No it will take 6-8 years depending on how much Pakistan choses to throw in. It will become a grinding feast. They have the necessary conventional means and manpower to make it a dog-fight and grinding the Uzbeks.

Let me give you another example Syria; The rebels were fighting for 10 years Russia, SAA and Iran and it was full conventional war they couldn't be defeated and made aleppo major chellenge everything was used outside of Nuclear weapons to lift them but it didn't come easy and still hold 10-15% of Syria they couldn't be undone despite the conventional effort that went into it..

Conventional war happens along these lines this people have zero knowledge because they don't actully visualize a conventional conflict but what they do is visualize comicbook narratives where battles are won withint weeks or max a month. Technically it is to difficult for them to comprehend or grasp mentally the dynamics of conventional war because they don't understand first the key components which is the armement and tech plus how it all functions when you put men behind them and also terrain and climate advantages etc etc. There is so many things that goes into it but they never take it from pragmatic point of view.

Example a country like Iran you could fight for 4-5 years in order to defeat them considering there is a coalition to take them out and some might tell you we gonna do it within a week yada yada but they don't understand conventional warfare in order to beat Iran you gotta take it from them the hard way.. meaning you gotta grind them down little by little and eventually happens during that 4-5 years depending that you throw heavy weight at them because they have the manpower and ammo re-production to keep going but eventually with heavy pressure can be grinded down..

This is what Israel lack militarily they can't grind down on anyone not even Hezbollah and in order to do that you need manpower and a vast pool of manpower. Which Israel doesn't have. They could fight Hezbollah but eventually get pushed out and imagine Hezbollah is none-state actors with limited tech. but going against a fully functioned well drilled state actor with 100m+ heavily armed and capable of rendering your airforce obsolote? There is no way on earth you are winning that conflict it is a forgone conclusion. Egypt will be able to occupy all of Israel within 1-2 years.. another Example if Assad despite being thru 10 year conflict is provided with good tech to eliminate Israel's airforce will be able to defeat Israel handily and soundly.

The same goes to Jordan which technically has the necessary capability. You can add the remaining in the region folks like Iraq despite being thru vaste wars Israel doesn't have the capabilitiy to force itself on it or grind them down the Iraqis will outlast them in a potential 1v1 war. The same goes to the GCC to numerous. Also the same issues in north of Africa, including Iran, central asian nations etc etc. They don't have that element. Hence why I said they could technically only beat Lebanon in the region my statement came via measured calculation

Last edited:
What sort of 'Defence Strategy' will these Fat, Obese, good for nothing Arab Sheikhs will come up with??? Let me guess -- pay Egypt and Pakistan to fight for them. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

The only way I can see Israel not resorting to nukes (if Israel somehow is miraculously on the verge of defeat) is if the Arabs decide to stick to the West Bank + East Jerusalem, and Gaza. The Arabs would have to make it clear from the beginning that they have no intention of invading internationally recognized Israeli territory. A similar situation to what Azerbaijan had to do during its war with Armenia to avoid Russian military intervention.

In what world do you think Egypt has the capabilities to invade and defeat Israel?

The fact that you're comparing Hezbullah which fights guerrilla wars, with a conventional army is enough to dismiss your entire comment.

If the Egyptians (or any Arab nations) had the means to defeat Israel, they would have done so a long time ago. Instead, the Arabs are now openly starting relations with Israel, because they know better.

Egypt has absolutely nothing that can answer Israel's f-35s, advanced missiles and Merkava tanks. Israel has an extremely developed economy and defense industry, while Egypt is borrowing money from its the Gulf Arabs to fund its defense purchases, while it's economy continues to spiral downwards.

Call me a groupie all you like, but don't pretend you're this expert on military warfare when you really aren't.
What sort of 'Defence Strategy' will these Fat, Obese, good for nothing Arab Sheikhs will come up with??? Let me guess -- pay Egypt and Pakistan to fight for them. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
They literally tried to do that in Yemen; Egypt said sure, Pakistan politely told them to get fucked.

Back
Top Bottom