What's new

The defense strategy of the Gulf Cooperation Council states

And yet scared.. smh

Never was and always was none-threat to the point that it could become a future ally. But the main threat has always remained 900m+ strong NATO this is the miscalculation everyone is avoiding in the world in fact even China in comparison to Taiwan. So technically you don't start a 100m dash while you are out of form and not ready for it.. But once that dash comes the world order changes forever Israel is just a tiny outpost you just grab it along the way as bonus.. But you take the world hegemony that is the true price

That is true, strategic depth has always been a major issue for Israel, which is why South Lebanon, the Golan Heights, and the Sinai peninsula have always been important factors for Israel, when it comes to buffer zones.

But like you said, if Israel gets any indication of an Arab army gathering to launch an attack, the Israelis can and will launch preemptive strikes, as they've done in the past. However, I do think Israel would fair well, even if that weren't the case, as Israel does have enough of a technological edge, and strong defensive measures to make any Arab attack extremely costly. I do think a major deciding factor in a war would almost certainly be the air campaign; the side to first gain air superiority is almost certainly going to win, and I don't have much confidence that the Arab air forces are capable of defeating Israel's air force.
As long as Arabs airforces can provide air cover to their armour columns (wave attack) long enough for them to penetrate Israeli land defences, that's all that is required. Cheaps unguided MLRS are 100 km +. There won't be Airbases to launch air attacks. The disparity in technology is a challenge. there will be cost, loss of troops associated but it's up to Arabs to decide if they are willing to pay the price. As I said, Supersize and strategy will be the key. Intel is an Israeli lifeline. Mossad got a hell of a job to do to protect Isreal.

Never was and always was none-threat to the point that it could become a future ally. But the main threat has always remained 900m+ strong NATO this is the miscalculation everyone is avoiding in the world in fact even China in comparison to Taiwan. So technically you don't start a 100m dash while you are out of form and not ready for it.. But once that dash comes the world order changes forever Israel is just a tiny outpost you just grab it along the way as bonus.. But you take the world hegemony that is the true price

Agree with u on the NATO part. The actual enemy has always been the same since the crusades. Israel is a tiny outpost and if we cant even pressure the tiny outpost then dont think we can do anything to the real enemy. Its also not about money and wealth and weapons, its about imaan. Was the rashidoon khilafat rich when they took over two super powers of the time simultaneously? Today we have the weakest imaan and so it doesnt matter if we get rich or large in numbers.

Actually, Defeating Isreal is not only doable but also very much easy compared to many other countries in the world. Most of their population centers and main cities are within 10 to 50 miles from Palestinian areas. That country is inherently indefensible, especially with ever-increasing ranges of ground base weapons.

You finally got this part right.. But there is no technology disparity.

As mentioned Israel is lacking in some departments where the regional players have actully edge on it but some haven't digged enough or done enough research thinking everything Israel smells good didn't we just witness the Iron dome malfunction..

Israel has nothing aiside from it's airforce that could provide edge which can be nullified by most state actors in the region. The rest is just BMs and cruise missiles, tanks, drones etc etc the normal stuff that will collide with another conventiional army.. Their cities can be levelled from the outside before incursion or they can be blitz not even nuclear option can save them at that point.

Tanks are obsolote in this modern era and there is constantly new war doctrines, BM and Cruise missiles don't really provide you with anything but you could target cities but won't really alter the conventional reality on the ground. Israel is tossed unless it runs into someone like Lebanon that has neglected their military for years and have low manpower pool

Last edited:
As long as Arabs airforces can provide air cover to their armour columns (wave attack) long enough for them to penetrate Israeli land defences, that's all that is required. Cheaps unguided MLRS are 100 km +. There won't be Airbases to launch air attacks. The disparity in technology is a challenge. there will be cost, loss of troops associated but it's up to Arabs to decide if they are willing to pay the price. As I said, Supersize and strategy will be the key. Intel is an Israeli lifeline. Mossad got a hell of a job to do to protect Isreal.
The biggest problem still remains though, which is Israel's nuclear weapons. @KAL-EL mentioned it, the Samson option, which is something that the Arabs would have to worry about constantly. It's also why I think that in any hypothetical war, the Arabs would have to limit themselves to Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem, and make that clear from the very beginning. However, this would also give Israel plenty of room to maneuver, as they'd know that there would be no real threat to Israel proper. If the Arabs start flattening Israeli cities, Israel is almost certain to go nuclear.

The biggest problem still remains though, which is Israel's nuclear weapons. @KAL-EL mentioned it, the Samson option, which is something that the Arabs would have to worry about constantly. It's also why I think that in any hypothetical war, the Arabs would have to limit themselves to Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem, and make that clear from the very beginning. However, this would also give Israel plenty of room to maneuver, as they'd know that there would be no real threat to Israel proper. If the Arabs start flattening Israeli cities, Israel is almost certain to go nuclear.

War is deception. Might not even be Israel who fires first Nuke but the otherside you never know a tactical nuke could end all of Israels desire to fight... Plus the area is tiny. This could undo the resolve of the resistance.

I know you are Israeli don't take this scenarios to heart and end up losing sleep this is just theories and hypothetical..
Was the rashidoon khilafat rich when they took over two super powers of the time simultaneously? Today we have the weakest imaan and so it doesnt matter if we get rich or large in numbers.

It was always about logistics the Khalafat came when it was ready and timing was right. Everything has a set of time and date. Predestined and chosen by Allah. Once you see a man come out grabbing alot of headlines from somewhere in the east area know the time is that time. In the main time don't rush yourself

Last edited:
Two things,
No one is suggesting to level Israelis cities or start massacre upon entering. Take over the population center, and just neutralized the threat. Come to an agreement and move forward. Israelis aren't crazy to started Nuking the whole world When their families are at the mercy of soldiers in the street.

Samson option is a bluff, basically stating, we are crazy enough to kill everyone with us (especially Europeans) because I guess jews still hold grudge against Romans. Muslims historically never unnecessarily harms civilian, especially jews after the takeover. Their main grudge and worry are against Europans. As long as invading Armies aren't intended of massacring people., I do not see Israelis acting crazy and jeopardizing the safety of the whole population.

Second strike capabilitiy
Won't be much of a second strike when every Submarine commander and crew family is under the protection of a foreign Army. Subs will run out of juice in few weeks anyway.

War is deception. Might not even be Israel who fires first Nuke but the otherside you never know a tactical nuke could end all of Israels desire to fight... Plus the area is tiny. This could undo the resolve of the resistance.

I know you are Israeli don't take this scenarios to heart and end up losing sleep this is just theories and hypothetical..

It was always about logistics the Khalafat came when it was ready and timing was right. Everything has a set of time and date. Predestined and chosen by Allah. Once you see a man come out grabbing alot of headlines from somewhere in the east area know the time is that time. In the main time don't rush yourself

I disagree, this is a defeatist mindset. Wait for the mahdi, wait for this, wait for that. I think its a ploy by mullahs to stop muslims from rising and taking the initiative. Who knows when that man will rise, it can be hundred years or a thousand years, so till then we have to wait and be enslaved and be killed? Islam doesn't ask u to wait for prophecies but orders to stand up to zulm, fight for ur rights and act. The clergy of today seem to be agents of west. Look at tableeghis in Pakistan, they are humongous in numbers and yet they disappear like foam. They just live in mosques, pray and eat alot and thats it, never act, never do any good, never change behavior. We need to stop these prophecies and act today, take initiative, start taking steps. In reality we are bending backwards, especially the arabs.

Won't be much of a second strike when every Submarine commander and crew family is under the protection of a foreign Army. Subs will run out of juice in few weeks anyway.

won't matter, a first strike is used killing 10s of thousands if not millions, second strike will come.

only someone completely naïve and living in a video game would think otherwise.

Look at tableeghis in Pakistan, they are humongous in numbers and yet they disappear like foam. They just live in mosques, pray and eat alot and thats it, never act, never do any good, never change behavior.

I Agree with what you said here mostly but it is not far off itself.. 1000 or 100 years is unrealistic. Could occur in your life time.. I mean the arrival. I am not saying wait but first be ready and let it be on your timing. Miscalculation itself is a sin. A righteous person will never commit a miscalculation.. That is part of being righteous in the first place.

I have seen some who took matters onto their hands but they went about it the wrong way.. Allah says in the Quran the intelligent is superior to the less intelligent and will overcome him all the time.. They didn't play by these rules because they didn't approach the root of the cause if they did they would have solved everything... It was not the front that needed them but the front before the front was where they were first needed

Last edited:

Lmao, now you're accusing me of being Israeli.

Bro, don't talk to me, I have no interest in engaging with you.

Two things,
No one is suggesting to level Israelis cities or start massacre upon entering. Take over the population center, and just neutralized the threat. Come to an agreement and move forward. Israelis aren't crazy to started Nuking the whole world When their families are at the mercy of soldiers in the street.

Samson option is a bluff, basically stating, we are crazy enough to kill everyone with us (especially Europeans) because I guess jews still hold grudge against Romans. Muslims historically never unnecessarily harms civilian, especially jews after the takeover. Their main grudge and worry are against Europans. As long as invading Armies aren't intended of massacring people., I do not see Israelis acting crazy and jeopardizing the safety of the whole population.
You say that, but one can never be too sure of anything. Whereas in the past, Israel was mostly dominated by secular zionists, it's now being controlled by far right religious and fascist nutjob zionists. The Samson option says that if the Israeli state's existence is threatened with complete destruction, which an occupying army could very well achieve without leveling cities, adepend on who's in charge, it could very well lead to a nuclear strike.

But this is all speculation. With the Arabs and Israelis becoming closer and closer, I doubt we'll see any sort of war actually occur.

Despite some rude replies from certain people, this was quite a pleasant conversation and theory crafting session.

You say that, but one can never be too sure of anything. Whereas in the past, Israel was mostly dominated by secular zionists, it's now being controlled by far right religious and fascist nutjob zionists. The Samson option says that if the Israeli state's existence is threatened with complete destruction, which an occupying army could very well achieve without leveling cities, adepend on who's in charge, it could very well lead to a nuclear strike.

But this is all speculation. With the Arabs and Israelis becoming closer and closer, I doubt we'll see any sort of war actually occur.

Despite some rude replies from certain people, this was quite a pleasant conversation and theory crafting session.
There is always a risk in any course of action, but if done right, It should not go out of hand. Just in case, if they are foolish enough to launch one, Guess what, World is going to get very tight for them. No other country will be foolish enough to provide them a safe heaven and risk a possible Nuclear attack themselves.

Back
Top Bottom