What's new

The countries that are in range of Iranian ballistic missiles

They can not intercept all of them. Also Iran won't fire it's expensive missiles in first round.
I don't think you want most of your major cities destroyed from nukes. Israeli cities have the ability and are ensured to rebuild from American and European Jews. I can't say the same about Iran's cities after the beat down and mass civilian casualties than you will be facing. To say it simply, your warheads can't compare with Israel's.

They were all intercepted by Israeli systems. Lol if one of them hit a big number of Israeli citizens Tehran would have been in bad shape by now.
OVer 500 crude Gaza rockets recently landed in Israel. stop selling us perfect military scenarios and theories. Sejjil is too fast for any of ISrael's current systems. facts.

OVer 500 crude Gaza rockets recently landed in Israel. stop selling us perfect military scenarios and theories. Sejjil is too fast for any of ISrael's current systems. facts.
One missile with a conventional warhead won't do anything. Look at Germany in WWII with them launching all their V-1s and barely achieving civilian deaths. The same size nuke will completely destroy Tehran.

Not far from the truth then:

Iran would be smart to equip 10% of them impenetrable to jamming.

The next war against China or Iran may include some unseen weapons that can knock guided missiles out of their course.

10% of one's monetary wealth should be in gold/silver. At least 10% of one's missiles should not able to be jammed.

But what about Sejjil 1 and Sejjil 2? or Emad? The pic jumps from 800Miles range missle to 2000miles range, while Iran probably has some missiles in between those 2 ranges.

well we have 1000 km Dezfull ballistic missile and 1350 KM Hovize cruise missile between them.

54965457.jpg

3040030.jpg

Dezful%20and%20Missile%20City%2043.jpg

3040035.jpg

1989823_272.jpg

iran-hoveizeh-cruise-missile-3032274-1000x610.jpg

iranian-hoveizeh-cruise-missile-circa-2019-e1551638901610.jpg

Last edited:
Maximum is Shaheen III missile. 2750 Km. Operational.
Israel is +_ 3300km far away
thanks i think PK needs at least 5000 km missile that can carry 3 warheads that the standard. we are stuck at 2000 km for political reasons:lol: but every one knows that lie in case on Sejil 1 and 2 and Khorramshahr missiles.

thanks i think PK needs at least 5000 km missile that can carry 3 warheads that the standard. we are stuck at 2000 km for political reasons:lol: but every one knows that lie in case on Sejil 1 and 2 and Khorramshahr missiles.
India is problem for us.War is coming here too as modi is winning election . As we taught them lesson on 27 February , they will try to take revengue. This will escalate war, then we have opportunity to eliminate India.

I don't think you want most of your major cities destroyed from nukes. Israeli cities have the ability and are ensured to rebuild from American and European Jews. I can't say the same about Iran's cities after the beat down and mass civilian casualties than you will be facing. To say it simply, your warheads can't compare with Israel's.

If the Israeli's fire a single Nuke on Iran in response if Iran doesn't nuke them back using a nuke purchased on the black market at the very least all their cities will be showered with Missile dispersing Chemical and Biological weapons!!! Because once the Israeli's use the WMD card there is no going back!!!!!!!!!!!! and advancements made in Nanotech make vast dispersal quite possible and Iran is a relatively advanced country both in terms of bio tech and Nanotech!

Also, Iran is larger than U.K., France, Germany & Italy combined so Iran will survive but a tiny country like Israel that has less than a handful of cities with limited farmland and limited fresh water.... Iran can turn that country into a waist land that wouldn't be worth rebuilding on!

If the Israeli's fire a single Nuke on Iran in response if Iran doesn't nuke them back using a nuke purchased on the black market at the very least all their cities will be showered with Missile dispersing Chemical and Biological weapons!!! Because once the Israeli's use the WMD card there is no going back!!!!!!!!!!!! and advancements made in Nanotech make vast dispersal quite possible and Iran is a relatively advanced country both in terms of bio tech and Nanotech!

Also, Iran is larger than U.K., France, Germany & Italy combined so Iran will survive but a tiny country like Israel that has less than a handful of cities with limited farmland and limited fresh water.... Iran can turn that country into a waist land that wouldn't be worth rebuilding on!
Did you just say nuke on the black market? That doesn't happen lol.

Do you know how many nukes Israel has and their blast? Israel has something like 100-200 nukes with 1-4 Megatons of TNT which can absolutely destroy any Iranian city it touches. You can only get one BM off until each is destroyed which isn't going to last. I'm going to say you can at most get 50-100 to hit Israel before getting utterly destroyed by Israel.

An arab boasting to an iranian about israeli military might...
giphy.gif

.....even The Donald can appreciate the irony in that one.:sarcastic:

Did you just say nuke on the black market? That doesn't happen lol.

Do you know how many nukes Israel has and their blast? Israel has something like 100-200 nukes with 1-4 Megatons of TNT which can absolutely destroy any Iranian city it touches. You can only get one BM off until each is destroyed which isn't going to last. I'm going to say you can at most get 50-100 to hit Israel before getting utterly destroyed by Israel.

LOL! Your delusional! 1st off Iranian missiles are in nuclear protected bunkers so Iranian missiles are not going to be effected in any way shape of form by Israeli nukes!

Israel is over 1000km from Iran's most western boarder so there isn't much they can do in terms of timing to be able to hit Iranian missiles after they leave their bunkers! So they can have 10000 nukes for all I care it still wouldn't change a dam thing! If they used even one, Iran will respond by turning their country into a waist land!

And Israeli assessment from ~16 years ago was that Iran had anywhere between 350-500 missiles capable of reaching Israel & FYI at that time Iran only had the Shahab3 in production that was capable of reaching Israel!
Today Iran has Gadr H, Gadr F(two completely different missiles), Sejil-2, Emad, Khoramshar, Dezful, Somar(LaCm), Hovayzeh(LaCm), Simorgh (UCAV) & maybe even the Saegheh (UCAV) if they go on suicide mission.
And vast majority of them are in missile silos or bunkers that protect them against nukes!

As for the black market after the fall of the Soviet Union Iran could have purchased a nuke just as easy as they purchased KH-55 Cruise Missiles on the black market and the only country that might know about it would at best be the U.S. and Russia and it wouldn't be in there interest to advertise it. In fact all the Kh-55's Iran purchased were originally armed with nukes..... Now the Americans say the actual nukes were removed before they were transferred to Iran but Iran being armed with nukes is not something they would wanna advertise to the Arabs. Also, Iran could have easily purchased highly enriched Uranium from the North Koreans without anyone knowing that could have been transferred via plain in a direct flight inside a small suit case! You do know we have flights going to and coming from N.Korea all the time!

Last edited:
An arab boasting to an iranian about israeli military might...
giphy.gif

.....even The Donald can appreciate the irony in that one.:sarcastic:
I don't hate Israel and why should I? Jordan and Israel have been at peace for over 20+ years.
And for your information I'm half Arab dummkopf.

Back
Top Bottom