What's new

The cost of an operation in North Waziristan?

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The delay in operations either is a political issue or a FUNDS issue.

What would be the costing of a 6 month campaign including jets, sorties and boots on ground?

Doesn't matter which country you go to, an armed militia is unacceptable and is attacked by state without disdain. Why are we negotiating with a brick wall? TTP members live for this, its their lives, what makes you think they will just give up arms and return to normal life?

Either we win or we lose. There is no middle ground. So an operation like in S Waziristan is a must. The whole area needs checkpoints and the only way to do that is crush TTP base.

we just got a 12 or 10 billion loan I don't know the exact amount but the thing is it really isnt a burden if you have the limited resources I mean they are just idiots with guns vs jets and infantry

we just got a 12 or 10 billion loan I don't know the exact amount but the thing is it really isnt a burden if you have the limited resources I mean they are just idiots with guns vs jets and infantry

$12 blln development loan. Hate it when people blabber shit without knowing about it in the first place.

The delay in operations either is a political issue or a FUNDS issue

It is a political & corrupt politicians are trying to throw Pak Army in massive trouble by not funding them or by not giving them proper defence budget & this is where Gen. Musharraf was successful in defeating rented terrorists through out Pakistan by giving required defence budget to Pak Army.

Back
Top Bottom