What's new

Haqqani network also target of N Waziristan operation: ISPR

TTP one day and Haqqani another, how can you even tell the difference? The people who make a living out of this play both roles. Both cannot be trusted and certainly not trusted with our western border.

This ground offensive will be aggressive. PA has done enough drills to understand what is required. Time to make these mountain peasants understand the art of war.

well Pak can not take care of all organizations of taliban in Pak and Afghan , those who flee to Afghanistan must be stop too .. and i have no trust of ANA and their Masters RA&W and CIA .. who are giving shelter to TTP ..

@Icarus - Why did we target the Haqqanis without any movement by the Afghans on Baluch Separatists or the TTP their Intelligence Agency was caught baby-sitting by the Americans themselves ? :unsure:

Eik aur maslaaa galeiii tou nahin leineiii lageiii hum ? :(

TTP one day and Haqqani another, how can you even tell the difference? The people who make a living out of this play both roles. Both cannot be trusted and certainly not trusted with our western border.

This ground offensive will be aggressive. PA has done enough drills to understand what is required. Time to make these mountain peasants understand the art of war.
Pakistan should talk about art of war with india, haqqani & TTP are lightly armed small militias

@Icarus - Why did we target the Haqqanis without any movement by the Afghans on Baluch Separatists or the TTP their Intelligence Agency was caught baby-sitting by the Americans themselves ? :unsure:

Eik aur maslaaa galeiii tou nahin leineiii lageiii hum ? :(

I have no information on the matter at the moment and thus feel it is best to reserve my comments until a more opportune moment.

Good news. Hafeez Saeed's tweets shows that how he is getting scared now.

Haqquanis today.. LeT and JuD tomorrow. Our dear Pakistani members here do not realize that the 900 million USD aid and the promise of Russian Gunships do not come without attached strings :)
Now that you said that it scares me if the intention is real or just to send a message. In reality they will not do much. Hope this is not the case.

Haqqanis are not in north waziristan they are mostly controlling Khost , paktika and paktia they are there not in Pakistan
The Haqqanis had more presence in North Waziristan then in Afghanistan, and the proof is that all the top leaders of Haqqanis were killed in North Waziristan by the American drones, including Badruddin Haqqani, who’s the son of Jalaluddin Haqqani the head of Haqqani network.

So far Bahadur (lol) is hiding and not coming to fight PA. He is busy making yet another useless peace deal. I hope PA kill this Bahadur kutta first before doing any other thing.

Now that you said that it scares me if the intention is real or just to send a message. In reality they will not do much. Hope this is not the case.
See, the thing is the timing. Why this message now. US does not need any thing from India. There are no high level meetings between India and USA planned for atleast next 3 months. And everyone knows that Pakistan right now is in a very precarious position. So far the Op in NW has been primarily an air attach and hence no casualties on Pak side (though there are people who say the heli crash today was actually shot down in NW and has been shown as a training accident to cover the losses in this op). But come ground offensive, and both civilian and Army casualties will mount. And I am not even counting the inevitable reprisal attacks by TTP on the Pakistani population centers and military soft targets.

With all this crap going on, a demeaning message like this sets some perspective. Lets see which way it goes from here.

Haqqanis might have fled to afghanistan before or at the start of operation.

No. They were provided safe passage by our Army and are now in Kurram Agency. Army will never let haqqanis go and settle in Afghanistan.. We wont be able to monitor them and they'll start killing Pakistani soldiers too

So far Bahadur (lol) is hiding and not coming to fight PA. He is busy making yet another useless peace deal. I hope PA kill this Bahadur kutta first before doing any other thing.

It's a two way street. PA is also trying to calm Bahadur and is pressuring him to Exile the "foreigners". Army told him they wont kill his men as long as he doesnt pull the trigger. But if he fights, he's dead meat

Is Pakistan finally coming to terms with the reality, that it can not control Afghanistan with proxies..and finally doing what it should have done in the first place?
who said that?
afghanistan will be in our control once we exterminate these rats in our country lol

Back
Top Bottom