What's new

Haqqani network also target of N Waziristan operation: ISPR

Seems bad idea to me. Haqqanis must be placed 'on held' unless TTP is not annihilated completely.However, I maybe wrong.Therefore, I express my faith on army's decision.
Regards

The Haqqanis had more presence in North Waziristan then in Afghanistan, and the proof is that all the top leaders of Haqqanis were killed in North Waziristan by the American drones, including Badruddin Haqqani, who’s the son of Jalaluddin Haqqani the head of Haqqani network.
bhai jb apna hi secrets out kar rai hain to aub bnda kya kahe ye b bta do ka Badruddin ki exact shhadat kahan hui :/

See, the thing is the timing. Why this message now. US does not need any thing from India. There are no high level meetings between India and USA planned for atleast next 3 months. And everyone knows that Pakistan right now is in a very precarious position. So far the Op in NW has been primarily an air attach and hence no casualties on Pak side (though there are people who say the heli crash today was actually shot down in NW and has been shown as a training accident to cover the losses in this op). But come ground offensive, and both civilian and Army casualties will mount. And I am not even counting the inevitable reprisal attacks by TTP on the Pakistani population centers and military soft targets.

With all this crap going on, a demeaning message like this sets some perspective. Lets see which way it goes from here.
dude are u dumb that heli was flying very low before crashing on a runway my friend told me he is stationed in multan and that time he was buying cake from fort bakers a bakery close to the runway so ur conspiracy theories are lame as ur leader Modi

who said that?
afghanistan will be in our control once we exterminate these rats in our country lol

Your attempts to control Afghanistan through proxies..your longing for 'strategic depth' on Afghan soil is the reason you ended up with these rats in your country.

Now Afghans more self aware, nationalistic and far more anti-Pakistan than they were, when Soviets had left .

The Afghan National security forces number over 350,000 of which Afghan national army is rapidly expanding will be over 250,000 by next year, have a budget of over 11 billion dollars( yes more than Pakistan's).

Your only trump card in Afghanistan.. the Afghan Taliban are also very pissed at you for supporting American war against them...they know they can never trust you again..even though it does not matter since Taliban are far too weak to overthrow Afghan govt.

Afghan dependence on Pakistan is progressively reducing ..with alternate supply routes through Iran(which btw are also Anti-taliban) opening up.

At most Pakistan can do is orchestrate a long bloody civil war in Afghanistan..which will definitively spill over into Pakistan.

If these reports are to believed..then your are hunting Afghan Taliban without prejudice( which is the right thing to do, make your own country safe rather than hoping to control another's)..how do you expect to control Afghanistan?

Last edited:
Your attempts to control Afghanistan through proxies..your longing for 'strategic depth' on Afghan soil is the reason you ended up with these rats in your country.
no thats not the reason we ended up with this mess lol.
where have you been the past decade?
it all started with the american invasion of afghanistan and us choosing to side with america.
it had nothing to do with us controlling afghanistan.

Now Afghans more self aware, nationalistic and far more anti-Pakistan than they were, when Soviets had left .
well its not quite true what you said.
people who are darri(persian afghans,tajiks) are against pakistanis because they are the northern alliance, while the pathans are actually pro-pakistan or neutral.

The Afghan National security forces number over 350,000 of which Afghan national army is rapidly expanding will be over 250,000 by next year, have a budget of over 11 billion dollars( yes more than Pakistan's).
what are you trying to say? that the afghan army will be able to put up a fight against us?
even if their budget was 20 billion they wouldn't stand a chance against pakistan and the whole world knows it except perhaps you.
india with its 50 billion dollar budget could barely put up with pakistan, so what is afghanistan going to do?

Your only trump card in Afghanistan.. the Afghan Taliban are also very pissed at you for supporting American war against them...they know they can never trust you again..even though it does not matter since Taliban are far too weak to overthrow Afghan govt.
pakistani intelligence knows what its doing. they will find a new group or make a new taliban if they need to and you know should know that though. if they don't create another taliban then they probably know that they don't need afghanistan as back and can just take on india by themselves.

Afghan dependence on Pakistan is progressively reducing ..with alternate supply routes through Iran(which btw are also Anti-taliban) opening up.
it takes one month of cutting of afghanistan and they will be on their knees, but i don't need to tell you that right?

At most Pakistan can do is orchestrate a long bloody civil war in Afghanistan..which will definitively spill over into Pakistan.
pakistan wouldn't and won't do that. the afghans will do it themselves.
the northern alliance will get attacked by the pathans.

If these reports are to believed..then your are hunting Afghan Taliban without prejudice( which is the right thing to do, make your own country safe rather than hoping to control another's)..how do you expect to control Afghanistan?

pakistan can create a new taliban like i said, we have faith in our intelligence and army, they know what needs to be done to keep pakistan safe.

The Pakistan army for the first time announced that the Haqqani network in North Waziristan is also a target of the current military operation.

"For the military, there will be no discrimination among Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) groups or Haqqani network, all terror groups are going to be eliminated," DG ISPR Major General Asim Bajwa told a briefing at GHQ.

He said so far 327 terrorists and 10 security personnel have been killed.

The DG ISPR confirmed the presence of a large number of Uzbeks and other foreign militants in North Waziristan, saying that they will all be wiped out.

"The Pakistan Army has requested the Afghan military to take action against terrorist hideouts in Kunar and Nooristan, but so far there has been no action taken," General Bajwa said.

The chief military spokesman said it is solely a Pakistan Army operation and not a joint Pak-US military offensive, adding that Pakistani security forces are capable of doing such an operation.

"North Waziristan has become a hub of terror and suicide attacks in the country because planning of such attacks was taking place here," Bajwa remarked.

He dispelled the impression that the operation was launched without political approval and said, "The operation was launched after a decision was made at the political level."

On Wednesday Prime Minister’s Adviser on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said security forces were conducting the operation against militants without discrimination.

Haqqani network also target of N Waziristan operation: ISPR - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Yeah right;)

i think pak army will eliminate them keeping in view the current situation in afghanistan, to tackle with the operations by indo-afghan forces there will be a fire power

We have already completed this mission , Haqqani network is not present in Pakistan anymore .... Mission Accomplished . now lets move on .

bhai jb apna hi secrets out kar rai hain to aub bnda kya kahe ye b bta do ka Badruddin ki exact shhadat kahan hui :/
Mere bhai, I did not reveal any secrets, Haqqanis killed in North Waziristan are widely reported in news media.

The following report is from the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which records the drone attacks in Pakistan.

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/namingthedead/strikes/ob289/?lang=en

North Waziristan 21/08/2012

TBIJ strike ID: Ob289

CIA drones bombed a house and vehicle killing between five and 25 people in the fourth attack in as many days.

The Haqqani network’s military commander, who is the son of the group’s leader, was killed in the attack. A high-profile target, Badruddin Haqqani was listed as a supporter of al Qaeda by the UN in 2011. There were three fresh graves in the family’s cemetery, and a 13-year-old Haqqani, Osama, was also killed in this strike. Islamabad again complained about the strike, summoning a senior US diplomat into the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to hear the complaints.

Haqquanis today.. LeT and JuD tomorrow. Our dear Pakistani members here do not realize that the 900 million USD aid and the promise of Russian Gunships do not come without attached strings :)

What you Bharatis don't understand is that Pakistan would take action against anyone when it wants to. Or else Pakistan rejected operation in NWA when far more money and weapons were at stake.

But then again logic or IQ is something where nearly every Indian sucks. You guys are born without that part altogether.

What you Bharatis don't understand is that Pakistan would take action against anyone when it wants to. Or else Pakistan rejected operation in NWA when far more money and weapons were at stake.

But then again logic or IQ is something where nearly every Indian sucks. You guys are born without that part altogether.
:lol: It would be a fool who would think that the action in NWA is just because Pakistan now wants that action. USA asked for it some time back and you resisted. Something happened in the back ground, and lo and behold, PA marches into NWA all guns blazing. Gotta love the coincidence :)

Mental mastrubation isn't good for health !!! :astagh:

How would you know ;)

:lol: It would be a fool who would think that the action in NWA is just because Pakistan now wants that action. USA asked for it some time back and you resisted. Something happened in the back ground, and lo and behold, PA marches into NWA all guns blazing. Gotta love the coincidence :)

USA asked it years back. Go and check the news. At least two to three years ago. It is actually happening because Pakistan wants to do it. As I said. Pakistan is doing it when it wants to. Two to three years difference is not a coincidence in the normal world. Don't know about the country of jerks called as India. Anyways I know you. You love making bogus claims on this forum. :)

The Pakistan army for the first time announced that the Haqqani network in North Waziristan is also a target of the current military operation.
Unbelievable!! After a decade of supporting the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) for the purpose of installing a pliable 'friendly' Taliban government in Kabul, the PA is going after them now? What has changed?

If true, then this is a tectonic shift in Pakistan's overall strategy for Afghanistan.

Now they should also go after the LeT, JeM and HuM. But that I think is never going to happen since these groups are the PA's so called 'strategic assets' and the first line of defence against any future Indian offensive.

Selective actions against terrorist networks will never work. They all need to be decimated.

Unbelievable!! After a decade of supporting the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) for the purpose of installing a pliable 'friendly' Taliban government in Kabul, the PA is going after them now? What has changed?

If true, then this is a tectonic shift in Pakistan's overall strategy for Afghanistan.

Now they should also go after the LeT, JeM and HuM. But that I think is never going to happen since these groups are the PA's so called 'strategic assets' and the first line of defence against any future Indian offensive.

Selective actions against terrorist networks will never work. They all need to be decimated.

How ?

Back
Top Bottom