What's new

The coronavirus outbreak may hurt Imran Khan's political future

You are free to criticize IK if you think he made mistakes, no one is above making mistake, most of the western world have been useless in handling the Covid situation, in fact only a few countries can be said to have done decent job. I listened to some of what IK said and I find him to have good intentions (thinking about how the lockdown will affect the poor) and he can only do so much with limited resources in the country, but why would you just brush off the corruption in Sindh just like that?

The same Sindh where you hear things like these:
Sindh Solid Waste Management Board faces corruption inquiry
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/632614-sindh-solid-waste-management-board-faces-corruption-inquiry

Case registered against Sehwan judge for raping suspect in chamber
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan-news/...t-sehwan-judge-for-raping-suspect-in-chamber/

Director HR education Sindh allegedly accepting bribes in name of ministers
https://arynews.tv/en/director-hr-education-sindh/

Do you see me defending ppp or pmlns corruption? Do you?

IK has been power for 1.5 years, L pat liya corrupt logoun ka?

I know for a fact that he cant do shit, and frankly I dont care either. Jaisay log eaisay hukmran.

That said, I have been following this chap since he came to power.

But, kya teer mar liya? He used to blame Noonis for sugar mafia?

Today we have both sugar and flour shortage.

He used to make big claims about his jihad against corruption? Let nawaz go to UK and zardari is chillin.

He made alot of claims and couldnt do shit except taking u turns as usual. Will commit suicide but wont go to IMF?

Heck he even shamelessly inaugurated projects started by showbaz.

His cabinet is again filled by the same lotas. I mean come on.

Sukoon qabar mein ha? O chutiye kya mar jaien ab?

The fuk was the govt doing when they knew that virus will come to Pakistan?

It will effect all? Again did this idiot look at Iran, china or italy? Fukin retard.

Yes such a good lockdown. Pee Pee Pee can rival Modi.
No, its goin a good job rivalling potIee.

Peee pee pee vs Poti Ieee

Yes such a good lockdown. Pee Pee Pee can rival Modi.
Look at this nonsense:

I know for a fact that he cant do shit, and frankly I dont care either. Jaisay log eaisay hukmran.

He used to make big claims about his jihad against corruption? Let nawaz go to UK and zardari is chillin.

He made alot of claims and couldnt do shit except taking u turns as usual. Will commit suicide but wont go to IMF?

It will effect all? Again did this idiot look at Iran, china or italy? Fukin retard.

Look at this nonsense:

You've shared the problem now please share its solution

Make me the fukin PM than.

Or are you going to implement my solutions?

IK didnt even want a lock down. Even that is allegedly the Militarys initiative.

If this clown has no solutions other than shoshay chorna than perhaps we are better under a dictatorship.

To wese is Bani Israel jesi koum ne konsa Imran Khan se khush ho jana tha??

Jab Democracy ati hai to ye Dictatorship mangte hain.
Jab Dictatorship ati hai to ye Democracy mangte hain.

Jab Bhutto ata hai to ye Zia mangte hain
Jab Zia ata hai to phirse Bhutto mangte hain
Jab Nawaz ata hai to Musharaff mangte hain
Jab Musharaf a jata hai to Nawaz in ko wapis chahiye.

1 saal a kar naya PM baithta nahi to us ko nikalne ki kheencha taani shuru ho jati hai.

Pathan ko pathan hukumran chahiye. Punjabi ko Punjabi. Sindhi ko Sindhudesh. Gharib Baloch ki koi nai sunta. Ameer Baloch sardaron ne India se supari le kar Pakistan ko khatam karne ki thaan rakhi hai. Aur bhai Urduspeak/Hindustani(whatever latest misnomer they are using for themselves these days) ka to poocho hi nahi. In masoomon se zyada koi mazloom is alam mein nahi. Dunya jahan ka tamam zulm in becharon ne saha hai. Baki pura Pakistan phoolon ki saij par araam farma raha hai. Aur becharey baba Adam ke zamane se zulm ki chaki mein pis rahe hain. Ye apne bhai ko devta bana baithe hain. Aur inka ye devta pata nai kitne masoom logon k khoon se wuzu karta hoga fajr k time. Devta kum aur ifreet ziyada hai.

Just two years back PDF and Pakistani social media was filled with praises for IK.
There was lot of optimism ,and hope...it continued even until last year...but slowly it started dwindling...now it came to a point where the haters of IK outnumber the supporters on PDF...at least I could see a few supporters on social media and in YouTube comments section but on TV the common man who is poor has lost all the hopes on IK.
In all honesty , it's not easy to run a bankrupt country like Pakistan...he can't bring about the change overnight..
People can understand that.. but he failed in instilling courage in the people's mind...he came across as indecisive and meek...he came across as partnering with corrupt people in order to hold on to his power...he was initially against going to IMF...he took a lot of time and finally took a U turn...and in order to manage the damage that had already happened he had to increase taxes....he started asking people to donate money for construction of dams...people had lots of hopes on him..they donated whatever they could but no accountability about the money that came in.
I don't think any other good leader could have made any difference given the current Pakistan situation...people are unhappy as they have had lots of hopes on him for which he himself is responsible as he keeps on using phrases like riyasat e madina.
Get lost modi humper.

To wese is Bani Israel jesi koum ne konsa Imran Khan se khush ho jana tha??

Jab Democracy ati hai to ye Dictatorship mangte hain.
Jab Dictatorship ati hai to ye Democracy mangte hain.

Jab Bhutto ata hai to ye Zia mangte hain
Jab Zia ata hai to phirse Bhutto mangte hain
Jab Nawaz ata hai to Musharaff mangte hain
Jab Musharaf a jata hai to Nawaz in ko wapis chahiye.

1 saal a kar naya PM baithta nahi to us ko nikalne ki kheencha taani shuru ho jati hai.

Pathan ko pathan hukumran chahiye. Punjabi ko Punjabi. Sindhi ko Sindhudesh. Gharib Baloch ki koi nai sunta. Ameer Baloch sardaron ne India se supari le kar Pakistan ko khatam karne ki thaan rakhi hai. Aur bhai Urduspeak/Hindustani(whatever latest misnomer they are using for themselves these days) ka to poocho hi nahi. In masoomon se zyada koi mazloom is alam mein nahi. Dunya jahan ka tamam zulm in becharon ne saha hai. Baki pura Pakistan phoolon ki saij par araam farma raha hai. Aur becharey baba Adam ke zamane se zulm ki chaki mein pis rahe hain. Ye apne bhai ko devta bana baithe hain. Aur inka ye devta pata nai kitne masoom logon k khoon se wuzu karta hoga fajr k time. Devta kum aur ifreet ziyada hai.
O chal oye, kabhi Balochistan dekha hai tunay?
No govt has done anything for the common Baloch even fukin today! So dont even talk about it.

Also this pandemic is a test of leadership.

And we have seen how idiotic ik has proven.

And lets be honest, without Army support, he’s nothing and he has proven it himself.

Last edited:

In this whole thread you were going on and on about how good Sindh government is but the moment reality was put in front of you than you became neutral. What A COWARD.

While we are Sindh government's COVID response where are those 10k testing kits that they ordered? Indus hospital only got 100 kits did Bhotto eat the rest?

Where are those 2 million ration bags did Bhotto eat them too?

While you have problem with private laboratories doing tests in Punjab but have no problem with Indus hospital doing all testing in Sindh lol give me a break.

If "Cuzdar" can give 5k each to the lower class family on top of 12k offered by idiotic IK. How much is offered by educated Saeen.

Where is Sindh's health minister? Maybe go to Bhotto's grave you might find her there?

You should also go to Bhotto's grave I bet you will find peace there SCUM.

Kaka sipai wohi to keh raha hu. Ya ap ko parhna nai ata. Gharib/Common Balochi rulta rehta hai us ki koi nai sunta. Balochi Sardar jo hain wo thaat se Pakistan k saath ghaddari karte hain. Acha chalo mein darj zail apni post ka Balochi hissa dobara post kr deta hu.

Ye lo:
Gharib Baloch ki koi nai sunta. Ameer Baloch sardaron ne India se supari le kar Pakistan ko khatam karne ki thaan rakhi hai.

No govt has done anything for the common Baloch even fukin today! So dont even talk about it.

Yar abhi to May bhi nai aya itni garmi charh gai. Acha jahan tak baat hai PM IK aka The Messiah ki. I'll be fair/honest with ya. Mere khayal se woh U.S model karna chah rha hai ta ke comllete lockdown na ho aur kuch industires chalti rahein and saari economy na baith jaye. Fouj OTOH mere khayal se chahti hai k poora hard military lockdown ho jaye(very good chance I'm wrong here. Chunke Military itna openly baat nai karti)

@DESERT FIGHTER wese bhi mere barkhurdar creeks main mangroves lagte hain mangoes nahi. Jesa khait wesi khaiti.

Angraizi mein
Jesa farm. Wesi produce.

Chalo bhai thumbs up a gya shukar hai khuda ka nai to mein samjha Operation Inherent Resolve hone laga hai mujh par.
Get lost modi humper.

Also this pandemic is a test of leadership.

And we have seen how idiotic ik has proven.

And lets be fukin honest, without Army support, he’s nothing and he has proven it himself.

Kaka sipai wohi to keh raha hu. Ya ap ko parhna nai ata. Gharib/Common Balochi rulta rehta hai us ki koi nai sunta. Balochi Sardar jo hain wo thaat se Pakistan k saath ghaddari karte hain. Acha chalo mein darj zail apni post ka Balochi hissa dobara post kr deta hu.

Ye lo:

Yar abhi to May bhi nai aya itni garmi charh gai. Acha jahan tak baat hai PM IK aka The Messiah ki. I'll be fair/honest with ya. Mere khayal se woh U.S model karna chah rha hai ta ke comllete lockdown na ho aur kuch industires chalti rahein and saari economy na baith jaye. Fouj OTOH mere khayal se chahti hai k poora hard military lockdown ho jaye(very good chance I'm wrong here. Chunke Military itna openly baat nai karti)
We should have put the country in lockdown right after the first cases were reported.

They had BISF lists, who they could have used to identify deserving for financial help. Ask the chinese to contain this thing.

But this im the dim did nothing and military had to get involved.

We should have put the country in lockdown right after the first cases were reported.

They had BISF lists, who they could have used to identify deserving for financial help. Ask the chinese to contain this thing.

Yeah we should have done this and that after knowing the result. Where in country they put lockdown after first case? give me one example?
Anyways since you been stubborn and will keep cry so keep going.

In this whole thread you were going on and on about how good Sindh government is but the moment reality was put in front of you than you became neutral. What A COWARD.

While we are Sindh government's COVID response where are those 10k testing kits that they ordered? Indus hospital only got 100 kits did Bhotto eat the rest?

Where are those 2 million ration bags did Bhotto eat them too?

While you have problem with private laboratories doing tests in Punjab but have no problem with Indus hospital doing all testing in Sindh lol give me a break.

If "Cuzdar" can give 5k each to the lower class family on top of 12k offered by idiotic IK. How much is offered by educated Saeen.

Where is Sindh's health minister? Maybe go to Bhotto's grave you might find her there?

You should also go to Bhotto's grave I bet you will find peace there SCUM.

Im not a bottom feeder like you. Jiyala , nooni, youthia = imbeciles.

Go present your salami to handsome pm.

Yeah we should have done this and that after knowing the result. Where in country they put lockdown after first case? give me one example?
Anyways since you been stubborn and will keep cry so keep going.
You learn from others mistakes.. aqalmand.

Look at any country that defeated corona. Look at korea, china and so on.

How they contained it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not a bottom feeder like you. Jiyala ot youthia = chutiya.

Go present yours to handsome pm.

You learn from others mistakes.. aqalmand.

Look at any country that defeated corona. Look at korea, china and so on.

How they contained it.
So on? We don't know about North korea news doesn't come out that easily. For china it took them 2 month or so and who else is so on?

And for china have you seen the video what they did? do you think our people are that civilized? don't you know our public?

Yar bechare ne half hearted attempt ki thi Iran border par. Ab hamari koum hi aik number k BChod beghairat paindoo hain to wo kya kar sakta hai. Imran Khan reminds me of how I (Beaconhouse ka bigra huwa westerner) once went to a pind somehwere and the people marveled at me as if the Gora himself was descending from his East India ship in Calcutta. Imran Khan bhi paindoyon mein Kinaird ka gora chitta pathan bhoot hi hai(my poor improv on the traditional muhawara).

Have you seen the video from Sindh where the valiant jiayalas turn away the healthcare workers and police who went there for testing against coronavirus??
It made me sick to my stomach. Fkin paindoos.

They had BISF lists, who they could have used to identify deserving for financial help.
Grade 17-22 Govt. officers you mean??

So on? We don't know about North korea news doesn't come out that easily. For china it took them 2 month or so and who else is so on?

And for china have you seen the video what they did? do you think our people are that civilized? don't you know our public?
Im talking about south korea. It increased to 10,000 cases there and now check their infection rates.

As for lockdown, now after waiting for a month they still had to go towards a lockdown?

Yar bechare ne half hearted attempt ki thi Ran border par. Ab hamari koum hi aik number k BChod beghairat hain to wo kya kar sakta hai. Imran Khan reminds me of how I (Beaconhouse ka bigra huwa westerner) once went to a pind somehwere and the people marveled at me as if the Gora himself was descending from his East India ship in Calcutta. Imran Khan bhi paindoyon mein Kinaird ka gora chitta pathan bhoot hi hai(my poor improv on the traditional muhawara).

Have you seen the video from Sindh where the valiant jiayalas turn away the healthcare workers and police who went there for testing against coronavirus??
It made me sick to my stomach. Fkin paindoos.

Grade 17-22 Govt. officers you mean??

The same is the case with azzholes everywhere.

Idiots running away and all. But again the state has the power and the “litar” to enforce it.

BISF = ehsaas program aka benazir income supprt fund.

Back
Top Bottom