What's new

The coronavirus outbreak may hurt Imran Khan's political future

Lol how sad

People and their blind hatred imran khan is quite ironic these are the same people who sat through zadari rule countless scandals they were silent nawaz sharif rule high corruption model town killing silence yet cant see this guy only in his second year and they are sooo upset like hes been ruling for 30 years
Not hate it's due to most of the IK haters that we see from PMLN supporter likE OP is due to lost their ghulami jobs. Their taya chacha or other uncle used to be ghulam of Nawaz and now they don't have anything.

Not hate it's due to most of the IK haters that we see from PMLN supporter likE OP is due to lost their ghulami jobs. Their taya chacha or other uncle used to be ghulam of Nawaz and now they don't have anything.

I think it's mainly to do with eating free biryani or getting some kind of rishwat to get things done. these people are enemies of the state and as such have no shame.

What has sindh goverment done better please name a few things

The one which lead to decline of corona in sindh and increase in bhosdi buzdars panjab and KPK.

LOL is that one of the special achievements by Pee Pee Pee.
No but this is:
95E7BDD9-4C8B-4029-AF94-1C8FC8E56B60.jpeg

Sindh was the first to have confirmed corona virus cases. And its numbers were more compared to other provinces.

Corona tests here are conducted in a much larger number compared to Panjab etc.

If anything even Govts own health advisor has taken a dump on buzdar and so on for lying about testing and so on.

I think it's mainly to do with eating free biryani or getting some kind of rishwat to get things done. these people are enemies of the state and as such have no shame.
Everybody here know how much hatred I have for ppp and pmln. But im not a brain dead youthia either.

I don't think people agree. And Gallup hasn't been much friendly to PTI ever, so:

Even in province, Punjab and KPK have better numbers.

Another one:

The article just seems like a lobby/paid piece, with over praise for Sindh performance which is pathetic tbh, more talk and less or no action. If not for the many big charities working in the city, the situation could potentially have turned dire. Still isn't too much better. The other day, Sindh CM was himself reported saying that they are conducting limited tests in Sindh, meaning the reported cases too will be limited.

Last edited:
The one which lead to decline of corona in sindh and increase in bhosdi buzdars panjab and KPK.

No but this is:
View attachment 621941

Sindh was the first to have confirmed corona virus cases. And its numbers were more compared to other provinces.

Corona tests here are conducted in a much larger number compared to Panjab etc.

If anything even Govts own health advisor has taken a dump on buzdar and so on for lying about testing and so on.

Everybody here know how much hatred I have for ppp and pmln. But im not a brain dead youthia either.
That is because Punajb is doing testing more than SINDH can.
EVEVg-3U0AAzlyK.jpg

Why do you think Sindh is so eager to place lockdown in SINDH? they are testing less but they also said it.

Obviously it will. Comments like "Comfort is only found in grave," aren't exactly fruitful. People want results, not words.

That is because Punajb is doing testing more than SINDH can.
View attachment 621944

Why do you think Sindh is so eager to place lockdown in SINDH? they are testing less but they also said it.
Also guess why panjab, KPK etc also put lockdown but much later than sindh?

If chuzdar is so competent why did he order lockdown so late?

Back
Top Bottom