What's new

The coronavirus outbreak may hurt Imran Khan's political future

The totals line up for the most part. Sindh needs to step up testing & contact tracing since they were the first ones with cases and had the largest number for a significant amount of time. Punjab overtook Sindh in the numbers of infected primarily after testing in Punjab was ramped up.

And testing is continuing to increase. I believe the goal is over 20,000 tests per day nationally
Punjab has higher population than Sindh so Cases were expected to be more.
Same case with India which had lesser cases than Pakistan initially but have overtook us bcz of their huge population

No one knows about the performance of Sindh government because internal sindh sa koi news hi nhi aati sirf Karachi ki aati ha. Baqi yeh performance resources par hoti ha agar government ka pass resources hain to perform karay gi wrna lambi lambi chornay sa kuch nhi hota.

Sindh has more wealth than Punjab. So don't even come with the excuse of less resources. Land of Sindh is more fertile than Punjab if your farming instincts are curious about it.

Everyone knows performance of Sindh government. It is ruled by Axis of Evil

Balochistan, AJK, GB?
I'm assuming they make up the remainder.

The numbers are constantly changing with thousands of tests done daily so there could be some discrepancies depending on the source and what data point was being referenced.

Also, the history of mismanagement by the PPP Government in Sindh does not instill confidence in their reporting. I hope (for Pakistan's sake) that PPP's testing numbers are accurate, but I am not confident.

No one knows about the performance of Sindh government because internal sindh sa koi news hi nhi aati sirf Karachi ki aati ha. Baqi yeh performance resources par hoti ha agar government ka pass resources hain to perform karay gi wrna lambi lambi chornay sa kuch nhi hota.
Sindh's 2019-2020 budget was approx 1.2 Trillion Rs.

Sindh's 2019-2020 health budget was approx 120 billion Rs.

I don't think it is a lack of resources - more of a long history of corruption, mismanagement and appointment of hundreds of thousands of incompetent Jiyala's everywhere.

Sindh+Punjab+KPK=44103
Balochistan+AJK+GB=Just 793

That doesn't sound correct numbers to me
I agree - There was a tweet listing province based testing breakup that showed Balochistan's testing numbers as being over 3000 a few days ago (Punjab over 20K, Sindh over 10K KP over 2K)

The government COVID site is receiving their numbers from the provinces so there's probably a lag in terms of what they show on the site vs what the Provincial health ministries are tracking. Also have to clarify whether the Federal COVID site is capturing private testing labs or just govt run facilities - the latter has been a source of confusion as well.

Guys, you know we don't allow transliterated conversations (urdu written in English script) on the main forum threads. Members club only.

Also, please stay on topic.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Thank you sir for bringing some direction and relevant discussion to this thread, which had gone haywire. I would also request you to have a look about some of the posts which have resorted to name calling or using indecent words. Its things like this that turn threads into non-nonsensical and repulsive ones.

Sindh+Punjab+KPK=44103
Balochistan+AJK+GB=Just 793

That doesn't sound correct numbers to me

I think Sindh govt. may have also started combining the private and public numbers except for the fact that they are not giving the breakdown unlike Punjab govt. which is being transparent in this regards.
Truth be told imo NIH website hasn't being doing great job in reporting the numbers either. A lot of initial confusion was caused because of their slow reporting and inability to update information quickly which also caused alot of misreporting and blame game initially and seems like this is continuing.

Last edited:
Wow. Jazakallah kheir for sharing this.

What this guy said is 100% truth. Our people's hearts are too big, they just need trust.

What a joke. Siasat.pk is actually pti.pk galom galoch central. Anyone presenting a different view than worshipping IK is banned by administration, there is a team of WhatsApp PTI warriors who as soon as someone posts a thread against PTI is alerted and then a gang all start galom galoch of mothers, sisters, family and whatever they can say to thread starters.

This forum has some youthiyas but overall, actual discussion takes place and nobody calls your mother a slut because you say something against IK.

You're probably surprised why we didn't abuse @DESERT FIGHTER family because he praised Sindh government but this forum isn't filth.
Man my comment was all about lockdown and prevention and you just picked a single line observation. Its not a forum war . Abuse is a problem there because of weak moderation, the other problem is paid trolls spamming the forum. It has those problems but the people do have good knowledge when its about politics and current affairs.

IK is a great human being and honest but he simply does not have it in him to be a good administrator. The lackys in his govt are a complete joke. Rerun of zardaris govt...

IK is a great human being and honest but he simply does not have it in him to be a good administrator. The lackys in his govt are a complete joke. Rerun of zardaris govt...
So far all the tough decision taken by IK to fix the country that is the quality of a leader to take tough decision even against his own friend. Problem with our people is as soon as they have to pay 1 rupees extra they start crying while NS and zardari looted them in 100 that doesn't bother them at all.

https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-...content=2020-04-09T14:52:01&utm_medium=social

And awam is like: Govt nei kara kia hai. Na shukri awam.

Pakistan launched the largest social protection effort in the country’s history Thursday with plans to pay close to $1 billion dollars to the country’s poorest in an effort to counter the economic fallout of the Covid-19 crisis.

God I miss the rivers of milk and honey that were flowing between 2013-2018.

Who can forget how US was coming to us for aid during that time and we were sending manned missions to the Sun.

God I miss the rivers of milk and honey that were flowing between 2013-2018.

Who can forget how US was coming to us for aid during that time and we were sending manned missions to the Sun.

Sometimes I just amazed how some people comes on this forum and say rubbish about a man who has not done a single penny corruption as of yet. I am 100% sure they say this because either they are tax evaders or they have their chacha taya, nana, phopa in PMLN serving as ghulam and getting benefits.

Because if you can't judge from right person or wrong person then there is nothing left inside you left.

When I see IK 20months all he did was taken tough decision to put the country in right track and all haters of IK complaining look we are going to die, this will be end and that along with corrupt media mafia and those who support IK earlier fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom