What's new

The coronavirus outbreak may hurt Imran Khan's political future

Clapping, wah bhai wah.

I can post more pics of such set ups in sindh. That doesnt change reality.
or this one ?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/219030...-pakistan-india-blindfolded-dealing-covid-19/

Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah also shared similar concerns with Prime Minister Imran Khan today that the number of cases could be much higher than the ones recorded in the province.

Briefing the premier over the situation in the province, Shah stated that only limited tests have been conducted in Sindh which is why the number of cases reported have been low.

Please do so? Okay what about this link then?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1545551
A week earlier Sindh has conducting 7000+.

Here we have drive through test centers, govt hospitals doing that and so on.

And the corona figures are also from federal govt.

Panjab overtook sindh weeks ago not today. It was also the much late to announce lockdown. Go figure.

Want to trust govt figures or predict your own based on bs.

or this one ?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/219030...-pakistan-india-blindfolded-dealing-covid-19/

Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah also shared similar concerns with Prime Minister Imran Khan today that the number of cases could be much higher than the ones recorded in the province.

Briefing the premier over the situation in the province, Shah stated that only limited tests have been conducted in Sindh which is why the number of cases reported have been low.

Also read the entire article you posted.

A week earlier Sindh has conducting 7000+.

Here we have drive through test centers, govt hospitals doing that and so on.

And the corona figures are also from federal govt.

Panjab overtook sindh weeks ago not today. It was also the much late to announce lockdown. Go figure.

Want to trust govt figures or predict your own based on bs.

Lock down as I notice is like 1-2 days difference. Sindh announce first because of having high rate of infected that time then next 1-2 day punjab announce it.

Sindh was the first to have confirmed corona virus cases. And its numbers were more compared to other provinces.

Corona tests here are conducted in a much larger number compared to Panjab etc.

If anything even Govts own health advisor has taken a dump on buzdar and so on for lying about testing and so on.

THe article was dated April 1 and was claiming based on NIH numbers then, see NIH report on 3 April when record of ALL test was updated, previously they were only showing NIH Lab in Punjab numbers

Lock down as I notice is like 1-2 days difference. Sindh announce first because of having high rate of infected that time then next 1-2 day punjab announce it.

Sindh actually lead in number of confirmed cases.

But Panjab overtook Sindh. Not to forget KPK & Balochistan numbers are disproportionately higher when you average out the population.

Buzdar badu lied and was exposed by none other than fed govt advisor.

Your own source singles out the pathetic number of tests conducted by both panjab and kpk govt and are trying to count private individuals who paid 9000 rs per test.

If we consider number of tests conducted by any provincial govt, Sindh still leads. Specially if we count the population of provinces.

Sindh actually lead in number of confirmed cases.

But Panjab overtook Sindh. Not to forget KPK & Balochistan numbers are disproportionately higher when you average out the population.

Buzdar badu lied and was exposed by none other than fed govt advisor.

Your own source singles out the pathetic number of tests conducted by both panjab and kpk govt and are trying to count private individuals who paid 9000 rs per test.

If we consider number of tests conducted by any provincial govt, Sindh still leads. Specially if we count the population of provinces.

Dude, It's better you come in Sindh and see the situation rather than knowing it you are just saying blindly. KPK and punjab is doing much better than sindh currently. In Sindh they just lower down their testing rate you don't belief or have some issue with buzdar that's fine.

If you think Sindh is doing better having low number then why they are for going for lockdown knowing their number is lower than others? People have no work or food and if they are lockdown even after having lower number then what good they are doing? not providing food either.

Dude, It's better you come in Sindh and see the situation rather than knowing it you are just saying blindly. KPK and punjab is doing much better than sindh currently. In Sindh they just lower down their testing rate you don't belief or have some issue with buzdar that's fine.
I live in Karachi.

I live in Karachi.
then you must check JDC foundation where no sindh govt has done anything for public for distributing food.

and if number is low why they are the first one to put the lockdown. Lockdown haven't solve anything in Saudia it's spreading, in UAE it's spreading and that is after tough Curfew and lockdown.

Surely they know they are testing in lower number and cases there in huge number.

If you think Sindh is doing better having low number then why they are for going for lockdown knowing their number is lower than others? People have no work or food and if they are lockdown even after having lower number then what good they are doing? not providing food either.

I think its futile, the person claims to be form karachi and yet painting a rosy picture! i don't know what to say. I guess no reasoning logically and with proofs would even work. I am not saying that other provinces maybe doing world class job but Sindh govt. is doing just a hack job with fake media praises thanks to AZ and MR media investments. Even media has stopped doing that recently after seeing their poor performance.

The one which lead to decline of corona in sindh and increase in bhosdi buzdars panjab and KPK.

No but this is:
View attachment 621941

Sindh was the first to have confirmed corona virus cases. And its numbers were more compared to other provinces.

If anything even Govts own health advisor has taken a dump on buzdar and so on for lying about testing and so on.

Everybody here know how much hatred I have for ppp and pmln. But im not a brain dead youthia either.[/QUOTE

Everybody here know how much hatred I have for ppp and pmln. But im not a brain dead youthia either.

Compared to the West, Pakistan so far is doing pretty good despite its precarious situation with meagre resources, most of the testing kits come from China,

just in the last 24 hours in UK there have been reported 938 deaths taking the death toll past 7000, not everyone is getting the opportunity to get testing for coronavirus symptoms as the NHS is overstretched. Even super power US is struggling to contain the virus and lack the resources.

The guy just looks like a zombie.

All those u-turns have really took their toll on him.
Just two years back PDF and Pakistani social media was filled with praises for IK.
There was lot of optimism ,and hope...it continued even until last year...but slowly it started dwindling...now it came to a point where the haters of IK outnumber the supporters on PDF...at least I could see a few supporters on social media and in YouTube comments section but on TV the common man who is poor has lost all the hopes on IK.
In all honesty , it's not easy to run a bankrupt country like Pakistan...he can't bring about the change overnight..
People can understand that.. but he failed in instilling courage in the people's mind...he came across as indecisive and meek...he came across as partnering with corrupt people in order to hold on to his power...he was initially against going to IMF...he took a lot of time and finally took a U turn...and in order to manage the damage that had already happened he had to increase taxes....he started asking people to donate money for construction of dams...people had lots of hopes on him..they donated whatever they could but no accountability about the money that came in.
I don't think any other good leader could have made any difference given the current Pakistan situation...people are unhappy as they have had lots of hopes on him for which he himself is responsible as he keeps on using phrases like riyasat e madina.

IK is indeed proving to be an incapable administrator and an idiot.

Sindh government despite its corruption has done better.
You are free to criticize IK if you think he made mistakes, no one is above making mistake, most of the western world have been useless in handling the Covid situation, in fact only a few countries can be said to have done decent job. I listened to some of what IK said and I find him to have good intentions (thinking about how the lockdown will affect the poor) and he can only do so much with limited resources in the country, but why would you just brush off the corruption in Sindh just like that?

The same Sindh where you hear things like these:
Sindh Solid Waste Management Board faces corruption inquiry
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/632614-sindh-solid-waste-management-board-faces-corruption-inquiry

Case registered against Sehwan judge for raping suspect in chamber
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan-news/...t-sehwan-judge-for-raping-suspect-in-chamber/

Director HR education Sindh allegedly accepting bribes in name of ministers
https://arynews.tv/en/director-hr-education-sindh/

Back
Top Bottom