What's new

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability

India needs a sea based second strike capability to deter China.
Why does Pakistan need nukes at sea ? It is easier for Pakistan to hide their nukes on land than the ocean.

Sea Based Nuclear Strike capability will provide Pakistan strategic depth which it don't have on land, and in case of MAD Pakistan can lose 80 to 90% of its area and facilities then only sea based nukes will be able to strike back on India.

Hi,

It means in fact it qualifies you as a good troll

HI,

Why would pakistan hit China with nuke, Such a stupid and a flawed logic.

Would India hit Israel wih nukes ?

Thank you. :-)

It's not about why will it hit China..it's not about why India will hit Israel..it's about the possibility of that happening..the chance of it happening.

Like I said, China embraces Pakistan to

1. Deter India using its natural anti India tactics.

2. Keep Pakistan's capability under control.

Does it think Pakistan is capable of hitting its ally ?

You know the answer of that question is yes.

In that light, with that knowledge as the basis, a nuclear missile is a lot more predictable to destroy with a pre emptive strike than a nuke sub.

This is different. The only way they would transfer building nuke sub tech is when the nuke sub would be under Chinese crew. This is definite second strike capability.

Islamabad can hit Beijing with it. With missiles, China can handle all the missiles Pakistan has where and how many. China knows about them. Submarine is something different. I hope you get my point here
We can pretty much hit enough of China with Shaheen missiles for them to be uncomfortable if they wanted to be... Now let us explain some things to you too... Learn to read threads before you start... We do not need second strike capability it is just something we would like to keep Indian Navy busy in these oceans... A favour to China.. Otherwise there is no way you can safe guard against a nuclear attack when we are neighbours... reaction times of minutes and full out war... Do not think it will work out well for you guys...
The words which have described the Chinese policy in its neighbourhood are as follows :
yes it is China's fault... India seems to be living in the world of everything but our technology is fake or copied, all our neighbours are wrong except us, and we are the smartest people in the world...

Thank you. :-)

It's not about why will it hit China..it's not about why India will hit Israel..it's about the possibility of that happening..the chance of it happening.

Like I said, China embraces Pakistan to

1. Deter India using its natural anti India tactics.

2. Keep Pakistan's capability under control.

Does it think Pakistan is capable of hitting its ally ?

You know the answer of that question is yes.

In that light, with that knowledge as the basis, a nuclear missile is a lot more predictable to destroy with a pre emptive strike than a nuke sub.
Hi,
1.bullshit
2.bullshit

you see I for one have hard time believing that Pakistan has active nuke arsenal with potent delivery system.

In fact Indian like you say its based around oudated North korean technology.

There is so much poverty I cant tell you. So saying Pakistan has nuke tech for me is un-believable.

having said that acquiring submarine tech would be good idea as we can stretch that OUtDATED North korean missile tech

That is if we have any.

I hope that answers all your questions

Hi,
1.bullshit
2.bullshit

you see I for one have hard time believing that Pakistan has active nuke arsenal with potent delivery system.

In fact Indian like you say its based around oudated North korean technology.

There is so much poverty I cant tell you. So saying Pakistan has nuke tech for me is un-believable.

having said that acquiring submarine tech would be good idea as we can stretch that OUtDATED North korean missile tech

That is if we have any.

I hope that answers all your questions

It failed at sarcasm. Your blind trust of pakistani "friendship" with China is tampering your objectivity in this issue.

So I'll leave it at that.

No more foreign aid.

That's for sure.

They all will stop except of course China dear.

P.S. : a question for all.

Will China like Pakistan to have sea based nuclear second strike ?

Food for thought.

Do go deeper.
Pakistan doesn't need foreign aid. Pakistan should export their military assets to friendly nations. This will bring easy money.

It failed at sarcasm. Your blind trust of pakistani "friendship" with China is tampering your objectivity in this issue.

So I'll leave it at that.
Hi,

No not all, in fact i ll take an Indian(enemry) word for it.

To teach us about our dynamics of friendship with China. Please carry on.

Oh by the way what under-water radars in IN interested in as suggested by the article.

I am sure you can shed some light over it

Your hatred stops you from seeing friendship... Seems odd while we are repairing and building relations with the world India seems to be breaking off the oldest for new shiny toys without noticing how the toys will effect them

Any thing is possible in future.I think that is a good possibility considering the recent aggressive policy of India.And will grow in coming years.There is a possibility for that.At least as a top secret.
After all we always give priority to our interest.In earlier decades we didnt have that capability .But now we have that capability and will increase in future .
So if china provokes, India will give nuclear weapons to Vietnam?

We can pretty much hit enough of China with Shaheen missiles for them to be uncomfortable if they wanted to be... Now let us explain some things to you too... Learn to read threads before you start... We do not need second strike capability it is just something we would like to keep Indian Navy busy in these oceans... A favour to China.. Otherwise there is no way you can safe guard against a nuclear attack when we are neighbours... reaction times of minutes and full out war... Do not think it will work out well for you guys...

yes it is China's fault... India seems to be living in the world of everything but our technology is fake or copied, all our neighbours are wrong except us, and we are the smartest people in the world...

You do not build a nuclear sub to keep the enemy busy. You buy more mine laying ships.

You guys are not objective. What's the point of talking ?

Dude, China can do something about shaheens on pakistani land, it can not do anything about a nuclear submarine hiding near the looooong Chinese coast with 12 nuclear missiles mated with warheads. It has to trail it always to keep track of it. On the other hand, China can track all your shaheen, gaznavi, gazi, taimur, tipu, owaisi missiles through satellites real time and can take it out. Before they can be launched. Remaining air dropped bombs ? Plaf keeps the best air defence at home and not available for export. There goes the second strike from air.

I'm done with those who can't see what they are staring at. Read the above paragraph. Write it down and think about it and then come back and reply me. Thank you.

Hi,

No not all, in fact i ll take an Indian(enemry) word for it.

To teach us about our dynamics of friendship with China. Please carry on.

Oh by the way what under-water radars in IN interested in as suggested by the article.

I am sure you can shed some light over it

I don't know honestly, but I'm guessing a sonar network ?

You do not build a nuclear sub to keep the enemy busy. You buy more mine laying ships.

You guys are not objective. What's the point of talking ?

Dude, China can do something about shaheens on pakistani land, it can not do anything about a nuclear submarine hiding near the looooong Chinese coast with 12 nuclear missiles mated with warheads. It has to trail it always to keep track of it. On the other hand, China can track all your shaheen, gaznavi, gazi, taimur, tipu, owaisi missiles through satellites real time and can take it out. Before they can be launched. Remaining air dropped bombs ? Plaf keeps the best air defence at home and not available for export. There goes the second strike from air.

I'm done with those who can't see what they are staring at. Read the above paragraph. Write it down and think about it and then come back and reply me. Thank you.

I don't know honestly, but I'm guessing a sonar network ?
Hi, Honestly speaking sir. You dont know anything

Actually I thought it was something else you believed in, you never know with the way you are going on about things that are not real

Yes and the part that matters to Pakistan is the one where there are ports on two sides of India, and the rest is not something we care about... You can play chess on the other side of the board, but you leave your King exposed.... Chess 101... protect your King

Yes the whole world copies but India, they have the only scientists in the world... I understand your logic...

first of all all you do is smile, try learning how to spell first and form proper sentences. Like I said keep being a pawn to America and forget the ports right next to India... And as for Sri Lanka wait and watch, things are not decided in one presidential meeting...
Another reply posts with zero content from TTA.
Our king is well secured .You dont have to concern about him.We are 100% sure about our indigenous capability.
That is why we faced delays ,failures and ultimate success in our R &D projects.But some nations didnt experienced failure in their R&D project.What is that Martian technology.:sarcastic:
Perhaps you dont have any interest in IoR and cant do anything about it even if you have.
But China cares and that is royally snubbed.
More will come in future.Our independent policy is always an asset to us

Last edited:
Hi,

The odds of China getting nuked by Pakistan is same as Pak not having any nukes( too much poverty we ate grass only to find we will eat more grass).
I understand your frustration in understanding the whole 'Friendship' situation. You see its rather simple, allow me to elaborate.

India was, is and will always be a Non-aligned country, whereas PAkistan love to explore and make new friendships. Sometimes it costs us (US) and sometimes we make good friends (CHINA).

Good things we just dont stop there we continue to make friends (russia) and are not afraid of falling.

In case of China both parties have so much in stake in each other, that I believe its next to impossible to thing about such idea of nukin( we dont back-stab friends). So anyone like you claiming such ludicrous theory has to be very high on cheap quality weed. No offence intended ( apologies for harsh words there).

Since, we dont have concept of back-stabbibg our friends, we will never for a second think of nuking the one who has helped us so much.

Hi,

The odds of China getting nuked by Pakistan is same as Pak not having any nukes( too much poverty we ate grass only to find we will eat more grass).
I understand your frustration in understanding the whole 'Friendship' situation. You see its rather simple, allow me to elaborate.

India was, is and will always be a Non-aligned country, whereas PAkistan love to explore and make new friendships. Sometimes it costs us (US) and sometimes we make good friends (CHINA).

Good things we just dont stop there we continue to make friends (russia) and are not afraid of falling.

In case of China both parties have so much in stake in each other, that I believe its next to impossible to thing about such idea of nukin( we dont back-stab friends). So anyone like you claiming such ludicrous theory has to be very high on cheap quality weed. No offence intended ( apologies for harsh words there).

Since, we dont have concept of back-stabbibg our friends, we will never for a second think of nuking the one who has helped us so much.

Basically you are saying, you went with U.S., left U.S., going with China, gonna leave China for Russia in the future. :cheesy:

And india is non aligned and jealous...

You said something about Pakistan not backstabbing an ally ? :-)

LoL, it's ok my man, just as long as you understand the things. I'm ok. :-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom