What's new

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability

Please tell us about India's second strike capability...At the moment neither country has the capability.

Both the sub as well as the missile(s) are under trials.We will acquire it as soon as the Arihant fires K 15 SLBM-which will happen by this year.

Yea right, only India has ASW capabilities that'll put George Lucas and Michael Bay in a coma.
(Paper doggies)

Any more retarded statements ?

What kind of an imbecile would compare foreign investment to foreign aid ?

You and your imbecile mind, because I stated that India has benefited from both , and your twisted imbecile mind interpreted it as a comparison.

You and your imbecile mind, because I stated that India has benefited from both , and your twisted imbecile mind interpreted it as a comparison.

'foreign aid and investments' huh.There haven't been much of foreign aid since liberalization-And for an economy as large as ours,aid means nothing.

And no replies for the rest of my post ?

And no replies for the rest of my post ?

Most of your weapons are Russian so what is your point?

Not in case of BMs,CMs,SAMs,Warships,helicopters,Radars

The easiest and initial option while working developing the submarine launch ballistic missiles is launching cruise missile from water surface with submarines similar to regulus missile of 50s.

submarine surface launch nuclear cruise missiles would satisfy the urgent 2nd strike deterrant capability. Warships can launch cruise missiles as well.

Yes diesel choice is right stealth is more important than payload volume. You need to make it fly low and target shores of the enemy to escape from air defences unless you have a supersonic or slow but stealth cruise missile that can deliver inside.

Even North Korea has many sorts of second strike capability at least they claim so. Second strike is as the name implies means less quantity of weapos but more survivable weapons that can be used in case of a preemptive nuclear attack. It is not an attack threat to India or anyone else. Besides India already has brahmos and cruise missiles for nuclear strike as well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom