What's new

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability

ThEn why is India obsessed with possessing a second strike capability i thought india was a peaceful nation
What the hell are u talking about!!?? India does not have a Nuclear First use policy unlike Pakistan.India needs a second strike capability to retaliate against a nuclear strike using its sea based military assets in case its Land capabilities are rendered ineffective after such an attack. It has got absolutely nothing to do with being a peaceful nation or a chaos loving nation.

See that's why our second strike capability is necessary you already mentioned the answer in you own reply .

Why wouldn't she? Whats so special there? Considering that Beijing has provided extensive help in the nuclear technology in the past. Lets think deeper.

I did reply to @Viper0011. , in this thread itself. Also a little later to a tta. Gazi or gufi. Do look it up, thank you. :-)

Will China like Pakistan to have sea based nuclear second strike ?

Why wouldn't she? Whats so special there? Considering that Beijing has unofficially provided extensive help in the nuclear technology in the past whilst never once caring for the west reaction. Enlighten me.

Why wouldn't she? Whats so special there? Considering that Beijing has unofficially provided extensive help in the nuclear technology in the past whilst never once caring for the west reaction. Enlighten me.

Because she is safe from them. She will not remain safe from them in a nuke boomer along Chinese coast.

All pakistani missiles use Chinese electronics. Including Chinese GPS. They all can be taken down. China has that hardware deployed as of today. It will no longer be the case if there is a pakistani nuke boomer near the Chinese coast. It won't need the Chinese GPS. The range will be small enough. Not like 3000-4000 kms. Simple actually.

Pakistan has plans to build a nuclear submarine. Perhaps we can build a Type-95 class vessel with our Chinese friends and solve this issue for the long term. As the article suggests a Pakistani triad will create a balance not the other way around.

@Horus kindly please don't ban me after this you and your friend's as perceived by a child here is

A PREP. GRADE CHILD REPLY IN AN EXAM :-(I LIKED IT SORRY I DON'T HAVE ORIGINAL PHOTO , BUT TRY TO GET IT)

Q- Write opposite or antonyms
S.NO. WORD OPPOSITE

1. BLACK - WITE (Instead of white)
2. DAY - NITE ( i.e he or she wrote INSTEAD OF NIGHT)
3. COLD - HOT
4. TRUE - PAKISTAN
5. ORIGINAL - CHINESE

NO TROLLS , just to share a mind of child , I will try to get the paper's photo ASAP..... I appreciated the child's thought that is why SHARING

Because she is safe from them. She will not remain safe from them in a nuke boomer along Chinese coast.

All pakistani missiles use Chinese electronics. Including Chinese GPS. They all can be taken down. China has that hardware deployed as of today. It will no longer be the case if there is a pakistani nuke boomer near the Chinese coast. It won't need the Chinese GPS. The range will be small enough. Not like 3000-4000 kms. Simple actually.

Simple? China isn't even safe from PA's land based arsenal if you are using that logic, a missile fired from Gilgit Baltistan or Northern Chitral or Upper Dir will pose a very similar threat as a boomer near the Chinese shores because for both the non-usability of GPS wouldn't mean a significant reduction in targeting accuracy. Now it might be relatively difficult to prevent/intercept a sea-based launch but it isn't something impossible, the hardware for that even is deployed and even if it wasn't there, seeing the speed of Chinese advancements and rapid speed of manufacture and deployment, it can be deployed by the time the second strike capability goes online here which is exactly why I fail to understand the alleged hesitancy to assist with this venture. If anything, the Chinese have more to gain by aiding us here than to confront an unknown system developed indigenously and lose leverage over this crucial matter. So, what exactly do they have to fear? And why exactly would Pakistan turn hostile to its all-weather friend? The past is the best indicator of future and the past as it happens, is quite clear on such matters. Is it a gut feeling based on unsubstantiated theories and unrealistic scenarios?

Ah, if only it was so simple to take them all down. Pakistani missiles used to exclusively use Chinese electronics, now they are developed in-house by Margalla Electronics.

Simple? China isn't even safe from PA's land based arsenal if you are using that logic, a missile fired from Gilgit Baltistan or Northern Chitral or Upper Dir will pose a very similar threat as a boomer near the Chinese shores because for both the non-usability of GPS wouldn't mean a significant reduction in targeting accuracy. Now it might be relatively difficult to prevent/intercept a sea-based launch but it isn't something impossible, the hardware for that even is deployed and even if it wasn't there, it can be deployed by the time the second strike capability goes online here which is exactly why I fail to understand the alleged hesitancy to assist with this venture. What exactly do they have to fear? And why exactly would Pakistan turn hostile to its all-weather friend? The past is the best indicator of future and the past as it happens, is quite clear on such matters. Is it a gut feeling based on unsubstantiated theories and unrealistic scenarios?

Ah, if only it was so simple to take them all down. Pakistani missiles used to use Chinese electronics, now they are developed in-house by Margalla Electronics.

True, it will have a higher chance of hitting better if fired from gilgit area, but, what are the targets gonna be ! Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong. Other province head cities, all near to the sea. Plus, pla already has a system to intercept land based missiles, based on the hq series. But the same can't be said about the long, hugely long shoreline.

Plus, nuke boomers are going on a suicidal attack in this hypothetical scenario. They are gonna have a lot of choices compared to land based or air launched nukes. They won't get past the sam network.

Talking about why will it attack ? It's a matter of certainty that Pakistan works for Pakistan and China works for China in the Chinese Pakistani relationship, state to state.

Chinese are soon gonna run Pakistan. Wait and see.

True, it will have a higher chance of hitting better if fired from gilgit area, but, what are the targets gonna be ! Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong. Other province head cities, all near to the sea. Plus, pla already has a system to intercept land based missiles, based on the hq series. But the same can't be said about the long, hugely long shoreline.

Plus, nuke boomers are going on a suicidal attack in this hypothetical scenario. They are gonna have a lot of choices compared to land based or air launched nukes. They won't get past the sam network.

Talking about why will it attack ? It's a matter of certainty that Pakistan works for Pakistan and China works for China in the Chinese Pakistani relationship, state to state.

Chinese are soon gonna run Pakistan. Wait and see.
Even if they do run pak why are you getting so afraid of?

See that's why our second strike capability is necessary you already mentioned the answer in you own reply .

your 2nd strike capability is probably better on land where you can hide as opposed to putting it in the ocean where it is easy to hunt it and destroy it in the first strike

your 2nd strike capability is probably better on land where you can hide as opposed to putting it in the ocean where it is easy to hunt it and destroy it in the first strike
Do you even know how submarines work?

Back
Top Bottom