What's new

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability

China and India are already creating balance, and if Pakistan creates, it will be unbalanced.

China russia balancing usa .. Pakistan is balancing india..India is no Match to china..
their indigious defence system is way ahead of india and their economy and education lets add morality of their society is way higher than indian society.

China russia balancing usa .. Pakistan is balancing india..India is no Match to china..
their indigious defence system is way ahead of india and their economy and education lets add morality of their society is way higher than indian society.
:rofl:

Sea based second strike capability is something that's going happen and everyone knows that is at the top of PN's priority list. Pakistan has a friend China that is ready to provide any help Pakistan needs to achieve this goal and recent submarine deal might be the point when we get the second strike capability.

1998 is the best example for people who think Pakistan fears sanctions. Pakistan doesn't give a $h*t when it comes to its national interest. The sanctions imposed in 1990s in the end proved to be blessing in disguise. Before that we were looking towards USA and west for our defence needs and look at us now we make our own fighters, tanks, missiles, armed UAVs and the list goes on. And may be the sanctions this time would help us even more.

At any given time how many Pakistani navy submarines are at sea ? how are you going to communicate with a submarine at sea ? how are you going to secure your nukes so that a rogue commander does not start a war with India ? how are you going to protect the submarine that carries nukes ?

India does not have a ship or sub with nukes for 2nd strike capability. They are busy answering the above questions. India's naval budget is several times the Pakistani naval budget.

Even Britain and France are finding it hard to maintain their maritime second strike capability

I doubt pakistan will ever put their nukes on a submarine
you are free to waste your $$$

Youngman---we don't need the nuc submarine for second strike capability---we already have it.

A design based on Russian Akulaand shamelessly claimed as indigenous.

Who told you its an Akula Mr.'Think' Tank ? Not even external dimensions are the same,but ignorant trolls would keep ranting

This sub is as indigenous as is Arjun (German design),

Germans were consulted but did not design arjun-that is why it look similar but is not the same.

Dhruv (Eurocopter),

Indian design,designed by HAL's RWRDC 's 200 strong design team-with MBB consultancy(around 15 german designers at HAL).Shall I post links about Mikoyan consultancy for your beloved JF 17 ?

Tejas (French)

Purely Indian design

Brahmos (Russian Yakhont).

Officialy acknowledged as a JV by both Russia & India.

oho the links that showed you the Indian submarine is copied from Russia skipped you it seems..

Pure BS.

Looks like your bloated egos dont let you read your own media reports

Read them first-Russians are consulted in developing reactor safety measures-as this is our first miniaturised nuclear reactor

First of all there is a misconception amongst most Indians as to the superiority of Indian scientists compared to Pakistan.

There is no superiority-however there is a superior budget & superior industrial & research infrastructure in India.And Indian scientists number more and our research institutes have decades of experience.

And here comes the 'wannabe' Arab with his ignorant rants..

You forgot to mention that the Marut in 1961 ran on an Egyptian engine!!!

Another Joke.Marut was used a testbed for Egyptian E 300 engine .It was always powered by license produced Bristol-Siddeley Orpheus with reheat developed by GTRE (India)

This Arihant looks more like a somewhat bigger Kilo class submarine. The have Just enlarged a Kilo class and added a nuclear reactor

Thats another gem from you.You think SSBNs can be made by enlarging SSKs and adding nuke reactors ?Looks like -huh!! There aren't any similarities-even superficialy.

Arihant is a genuine Indian design-Designed at SBC Vizag-with manufacturing support by L&T.The reactor was developed by BARC,Steam generator,turbine was supplied by Walchandnagar,Power Systems by Tata SED.Steering gear by L&T.Sonar suites,communication systems & weapons developed by DRDO

some nuclear "BM" missiles capabilities.

4000 km range K 4 and 1500 km range K 15 are enough to deter Pakistan or China.

"BM" missiles...lol you ignorant kid.

Looks like a patched submarine.

:omghaha:

Didn't India boost its economy from foreign aid and investments aka the IT industry.

What kind of an imbecile would compare foreign investment to foreign aid ?

i know how subs work
Then you should know that they arent easily detectable at all and AIP equipped subs are even more harder to find. Plus they cant be tacked through satellites as they arent visible under water. So why would i keep my nukes on land. More importantly if it wasnt a good idea to go for SSBN then why would world powers go for it.

The consequences of Pakistani sea based Nuclear strike capability are that India will fail to have any dominance in the ocean........and will continue to suffer from internal burns for years to come.

Thread is long past its date, just trolls now.
@waz @Jungibaaz
Mods please close this thread.

The consequences of Pakistani sea based Nuclear strike capability are that India will fail to have any dominance in the ocean........and will continue to suffer from internal burns for years to come.

Which can even seen here at the thread reaction is fast :flame:

Thread is long past its date, just trolls now.
@waz @Jungibaaz
Mods please close this thread.

I second you

First acquire it,then boast about it.

And I guess you know nothing about Indian ASW capabilities.

First acquire it,then boast about it.

And I guess you know nothing about Indian ASW capabilities.

Yea right, only India has ASW capabilities that'll put George Lucas and Michael Bay in a coma.
(Paper doggies)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom