What's new

The Consequences of a Pakistani Sea-Based Nuclear Second Strike Capability

The first Jet fighter (HF-24 Marut) India rolled out was in 1961. Even after 54 years (yes, more than half a century), India is still looking towards ToT. Now it is irrelevant what I think for numbers speak for themselves..
Read again.
In future within one and half or two decade.
And I am talking about subs not fighters.We have nuke sub tech through 30 years of experiment called as INS Arihant class.

Read again.
In future within one and half or two decade.
And I am talking about subs not fighters.We have nuke sub tech through 30 years of experiment called as INS Arihant class.
A design based on Russian Akula, and shamelessly claimed as indigenous. This sub is as indigenous as is Arjun (German design), Dhruv (Eurocopter), Tejas (French), Brahmos (Russian Yakhont).

Pakistan has plans to build a nuclear submarine. Perhaps we can build a Type-95 class vessel with our Chinese friends and solve this issue for the long term. As the article suggests a Pakistani triad will create a balance not the other way around.
We should go for at least two or three Type 96 Submarines and also develop cruise missile firing capability in Augusta as well as those SY-20 class AIP submarines which we want to get from China 6 AIP SY-20 along with 3 Augusta along with 3 Type 96 Submarines along with 16 Frigates and Corvettes and 4 to 6 cruise missile destroyers should be our plan for 2025 to 2028

A design based on Russian Akula, and shamelessly claimed as indigenous. This sub is as indigenous as is Arjun (German design), Dhruv (Eurocopter), Tejas (French), Brahmos (Russian Yakhont).

Arihant's design based on Akula ...LOL

Akula Class
Akula_class_submarine_stern_view.jpg

Arihant Class
arihant.jpg

Last edited:
agar jaan ki amaan paoon mere sarkar to mazerat ke saath ye ghustak janna chahega ki pakistani log ye kyon samjhte hain ki india ke missile russian hai abhi kal hi ek khatoon amjat shoib saab se farma rahi thi ki russia ne india ko 2 tarike ke "SLBM" diye hain .... mujhelagta hai pakistani log awal darje ke "name droppers" hain ?

Then we all should embarass because plane was first created by wright brothers.:sarcastic:. dont need to repeat about this because a lot of thread in here about our effort to create such weapons.

Our weapons business is expanding now.

agar jaan ki amaan paoon mere sarkar to mazerat ke saath ye ghustak janna chahega ki pakistani log ye kyon samjhte hain ki india ke missile russian hai
what are you trying to say?
oh and read your own posters claiming everything Pakistani is Chinese origin... And here the poster has given you links and not deep conspiracy theories woven in minds to fit your imagination...

1) Can anyone deny foreign aid to India? Not with so much business connections....money talks. What's going on in Pakistan, from a business and economic standpoint is working towards taking it beyond the need for the foreign aid. 3-5 years from now, will show you how less and less this foreign aid becomes an important factor by the year. If the progress continues, a country with only 200 million population, and a growing economy with natural resources, shouldn't require much foreign aid to survive. Its been the mismanagement of money that's been causing the foreign aid to be such a big deal. Now there is actual work being done to grow the economy, a billion or two in foreign aid isn't going to be a success factor anymore.

2) No matter what you, I or anyone on here don't like, its a guaranteed step. Pakistan will build a sea based nuclear deterrent. It's a matter of their national interest. Did any type of sanctions or foreign aid stop them in 1998? Not really. You have the SAME PM sitting in the office again, now, backed up by a similar Pakistan focused Army Chief, combine the two, this is bound to happen.

3) China would absolutely want Pakistan to have the second strike capability. It's in their national interest against India. Knowing that there are two subs with second strike capability from the Pakistani side and may be a couple of unannounced ship based platforms, the IN would have to pay a lot of attention towards Pakistan, in case of a conflict with China. So its an indirect force multiplier for the Chinese.

Ok, I missed your answer yesterday.

Now,

1) I believe that is your pride speaking, and making it sound easy. In the best immediate 5 years there will no major investment in the country except Chinese. You know the reason. And let me let you know that IS, is coming.Bits and pieces of fdi based on the value of the deal will happen in Pakistan but foreign aid is not going to go away soon. What will happen is, the Muslim donors will increase and Chinese will literally start running Pakistan in terms of electricity, water , defence of the country and (not yet) soon gas. That's gonna be the price for foreign aid from China alone. KSA similar. Turkey will also start in a few years if they can manage US about it.

So, yes I am with you in your enthusiasm and optimism depending on the way Pakistan handles the Indian concerns. :enjoy:

2) great. I guess the modern version of nuclear bumm in Pakistan today is a nuclear submarine ? Only and only the Chinese will "potentially" help you with one. We'll see that in point 3. If they don't, I said if they don't, you gonna build a nuclear submarine ? Russkies helped us all along the way and all we have managed now is a td, a tech demonstrator. Which works well mind you and is in scheme of things. But hey look at the point. Pakistan will have to have real blessings from Allah to make it happen. Tangible miracles. Otherwise, I doubt they can do that on their own in less than 10 years at least. I mean 365*24*7*10 days of continuous work. You know what I'm talking about.

3) :-) what about the fact that Chinese will loose control of Pakistan's nuclear policy and do you think China approves of your solo acts ? It never stands by you, neither it will in future. So, no they will not give you the tech, they might lease you a few old submarines for operational experience but nope, they WILL NOT give you the technology for nuclear core for submarine or the ballistic missiles. Chinese doubt you of selling out to Muslims and Americans. Americans do the same about you and China and Muslims do the same with Pakistan when it comes to America. The non U.S. loving Muslims I meant. See, Pakistan can float in this triangle but nuke subs with real warheads, nobody trusts you. Not saying China will not do a lot more than what one expects. But it will not transfer tech it can not directly control. Not with Pakistan. Honest opinion. It will be a game of 60% help. Critical 40% out of reach. Not gonna get a quiet nuke sub out on the sea and come back alive to home port.

Look at the breaking of string of pears.

TTA should atleast some maturity when you replied about our Mars mission

Or if you have some pain about our rapid rising then bear it .We are so sooorry:lol:
I wish India had invested a bit more in education also, sadly they thought it was okay if string of pears was mentioned in public... What is this broken pear??
Oh now that is a real burning :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Except AIP and dieasel we have nuke sub technology.
WIth nuclear technology you still can not manage to control a nation like Pakistan... makes it really sad doesn't it... The subs will not sink now will they... Please take care as to do sink away from our shores we do not want the nuclear fall out...
At any case you will take at least one and half decade for a new nuke sub unless you get a ready made from China.
oho the links that showed you the Indian submarine is copied from Russia skipped you it seems... apparently when you do it is called super invention by looking at things and learning...
Yes we are begin to dreaming when our govt checkmated China in IoR
you check mated China... wonder which chess you play... You managed to keep Sri Lanka from completely surrounding you... congratulations now only 2 neighbours will have Chinese ports... Check mate is when you win.. I do not know what you did... stalling for time...

Its you who keep dreaming.

Tell me one war scenario, in which china has sided up with pakistan against india.
If you cannot quote any such war then awake and stop dreaming.

You r total dumb a**
i was replying to tbelow quote
Russia may not keep anyone at bay but you are forgetting USA. USA will never allow china to be a free dog in the war scenario of idnia-pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom