What's new

The clowns of Shariah4Pakistan have postponed their conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one Islam which is Static - Anyone going against this/challenging it/questioning it/refusing it is/has to be Eliminated.

That's how it has been going on since 632 AD.

Boss,

Muslims say whatever is written in Quran is 100% Correct Undisputed. You can't challenge that/question that.

You know what happens.

Even the so called Munafiqs wouldn't dare to challenge the above view, It is that Static!

Your talking about the literalist Islam like Wahabism?

Even they can't agree 100% with each other. No two human beings, despite their religion, will ever agree in Exigo with another.

Unless you have some type of pope authority figure whose arbitration is accepted as final, any type of religous goverment is impossible.

That's why Secularism is the best choice.:)

No Sir those who don't participate consider this system kufr and pretty much it is Sir more than 90 % Shariah is the same so we will implement those their is not much sectarian divide most Ulemas have already given points to start implementing Shariah and Sir Laws are according to Shariah according to Quran and Sunnah and it is Ulemas who decide it not ashamed secular Muslims

1. So - you guys are looking for backdoor to come into power as you know people will not vote you to rule
2. No - there are lot of divide. Bring few example of Laws and justify that they are not conflicting with anything written in Qur'an.

Yes Sir because not a single word in Quran have been changed since it was first revealed it exists in its original form from past 1400 years and will continue to exist till the end of this world

What you have claimed here can't be verified with evidence.

The oldest Quran is from the 8th century Uzbekistan. It is written in the Kufic script, not the Hejazi script of Arabia clearly showing it's a later adaptation.

Yes Sir because not a single word in Quran have been changed since it was first revealed it exists in its original form from past 1400 years and will continue to exist till the end of this world

What do you think of all those who have accepted Quran and are Muslims. Can they refuse/reject any part of Islam and stay as a Muslim?

How such persons will be treated?

Sir first Hadees books are also the same secondly only shias have some different books and even their massage is mostly the same in more than 90% Shias and Sunnis have same thing Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islam law from these we implement Islam

I have relatives of major 4 sects and have lived in KSA & Iran. You can't fool me.

I have relatives of major 4 sects and have lived in KSA & Iran. You can't fool me.
Sir than live their again Sunnis follow every books of Hadees that exists like I mean the Sahih Sitta and some other books like Mauttawa of Imam Malik and Masnad e Ahmad Bin Hanbal and Shias have their own books so first read Islam before talking

According to many views in Islam, Nationalism and Patriotism is Haram and those following that are another bunch of Munafiqs.

In Islam, Calliphate is the true way for Muslims. (According to Muslims). The Ummah, Ullema, Muslim World are obnoxious terms for the Calliphate, which ultimately means the same. No Borders for Muslims who worship Allah.

Now Tell me, Do you disagree with above?

I am talking about a debate on Islam, not Jinnah who is not relevant anywhere in Islam.

You mean all the 50+ muslim states of the world are haram ?

This is no way to solve the problem of nationalism, if you want then you can form a muslim union.

Jinnah created a state for muslims and this is a great act after Muhammad bin Qasim !

What you have claimed here can't be verified with evidence.

The oldest Quran is from the 8th century Uzbekistan. It is written in the Kufic script, not the Hejazi script of Arabia clearly showing it's a later adaptation.
Sometimes you are really very funny Sir in Arabic their are different styles of writting the wording is the same wording is not different this survey was done by a German University they collected more than 30000 copies of Quran old and new and their was no difference and Secularism is not a choice it is kufr and Muslims stand against kufr not follow it but Muslims not kafirs

According to many views in Islam, Nationalism and Patriotism is Haram and those following that are another bunch of Munafiqs.

In Islam, Calliphate is the true way for Muslims. (According to Muslims). The Ummah, Ullema, Muslim World are obnoxious terms for the Calliphate, which ultimately means the same. No Borders for Muslims who worship Allah.

Now Tell me, Do you disagree with above?

I am talking about a debate on Islam, not Jinnah who is not relevant anywhere in Islam.

1. In one have to support the truth & justice, in some cases this can go against your country's policy but it's the right thing to do.

2. No there is no where in Quran it's written that Caliphate is true Islam, Infect first Caliph was selected by people (In modern dictionary Democratically)

1. In one have to support the truth & justice, in some cases this can go against your country's policy but it's the right thing to do.

2. No there is no where in Quran it's written that Caliphate is true Islam, Infect first Caliph was selected by people (In modern dictionary Democratically)
Sir Caliphate is different from Democracy and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have told Muslims that it is best for Muslims

Mates, @Oscar & @Aeronaut -- what's going on? Seems that the OP is a foot soldier of Shariah4Pakistan. Why is he being given free marketing channel? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Caliphate is different from Democracy and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have told Muslims that it is best for Muslims

LOL!!! So, you think in spite of suggesting this Prophet (PBUH) forgot to appoint Caliph? But not according to Shias - As they claim that Prophet (PBUH) Ali (RA) as caliph so the first three Caliphs violated the orders and (God forbids ) they were not mulims?

Pakistan should grant visas to these guys other wise it can harm Pakistani government they can issue fatwa from anywhere so allowing them will be better
Yara, kindly leave your wisdom @ the seminary you frequent, and leave the job of foreign office to the ones who have marginally higher grey matter than you.

]

In fact first four caliphs were recommended by prophet muhammed,in their order..Just after that,muslims including sahaba started fighting over who should be the caliph..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom