What's new

The clowns of Shariah4Pakistan have postponed their conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
please ban such anti state drama that these some narrow minded molveez are doing, Police should arrest them for spreading anti Pakistan agenda, back in 90s when Pakistan was still a respected Muslim country and was open minded now we are just getting played around with these narrow minded goons who bring much more bad image to Islam then any other non Muslim does

Yes make them heros and create more chaos for Pakistan your actions and actions of this USA puppet government will only make these people more hero's than doing anything good so issue them visas and stop doing Lal Masjid kind of things again other wise Pakistan will enter a civial war with no end

Aghhh .. I have to agree with him. Let them come in and ask them simple questions on their motives of doing this in their previous country rather than where they live. Their motives and their actions do not match.

Mates, @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=14956" target="_blank">Oscar</a></u> & @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> -- what's going on? Seems that the OP is a foot soldier of Shariah4Pakistan. Why is he being given free marketing channel? :what:

Not the OP me thinks..
but is it not fun to listen to some members whose only religious understanding is as limited as this fellow.. ah..my favorite video.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shariah4Pakistan team would like to make the following announcement as a result of communications between respected Maulana Abdul Aziz of Lal Masjid

What the heck? This guy is still in charge of the mosque, and still doing hate speeches? This is ridiculous.

Anyways, this postponement was expected. After a while, it may even get cancelled altogether.

Not the OP me thinks..
but is it not fun to listen to some members whose only religious understanding is as limited as this fellow.. ah..my favorite video.
Can't stop laughing dude! :P

Pakistan has free speech protected in the constitution. If and when these clowns come let them speak...what happens after is not
protected in our constitution.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom