What's new

The biggest Mosque in Asia, The Grand Shadian Mosque in Yunnan, China

Why China has way more mosques than any western countries?

then why 3 million Uyghurs are locked away and their body parts smuggled to outside China black market?

Han Chinese took Muslim kids and converted them to Han Chinese away from parents ?

dont worries Mongol Empire crushed China and eventually Islam conquered Mongol Empire who was Islams biggest enemy

soon China will bow to islam and it will take over also

in history everyone who tried to stop Gods religion has been conquered

then why 3 million Uyghurs are locked away and their body parts smuggled to outside China black market?

Han Chinese took Muslim kids and converted them to Han Chinese away from parents ?

dont worries Mongol Empire crushed China and eventually Islam conquered Mongol Empire who was Islams biggest enemy

soon China will bow to islam and it will take over also

in history everyone who tried to stop Gods religion has been conquered
Keep BS your delusions.

Staged? Shenzhen Mosque last month

How rural Hui Muslims celebrate Eid in their village in Yunnan province bordering Vietnam, some riot just happened in this village

Illegally outbuild a construction on the land one doesn't own is not tolerated by any country , any government
View attachment 932560

I wonder how the Chinese Communist Party handles these troubles.

Muslim countries do not allow other religions to preach and prohibit the spread of atheism. Why does China allow so many mosques to be built?

On this issue, the vast majority of Chinese people are against the Communist Party.

I'm surprised there are so many Hui people in Yunnan, I thought they are supposed to be more Westward because both Myanmar and Vietnam are buddhist country, not muslim.

I'm surprised there are so many Hui people in Yunnan, I thought they are supposed to be more Westward because both Myanmar and Vietnam are buddhist country, not muslim.
Yunnan always has many Muslims, Zhenghe was from Yunnan too. it's next to Vietnam, no Muslims on the other side of the border?

Last edited:
The biggest Mosque in Asia, The Grand Shadian Mosque in Yunnan, China
10,000 people can pray at one time in the grand mosque
亚洲第一大清真寺~沙甸大清真寺

The signs next to the security guards say " people wearing shoes and women without head scarfs are not allowed into the praying halls"

i say medicore
that is what we call a busy mosque
31115_692.JPG

i say medicore
that is what we call a busy mosque
31115_692.JPG

China is not a Muslim country, you should compare Chinese mosques with Christian churches or Buddhist monasteries in your country.

China is not a Muslim country, you should compare Chinese mosques with Christian churches or Buddhist monasteries in your country.
that's true , but the region have enough muslim. do you dispute that ?
to be fair that was not a normal mosque , for iranian shia a revered shrine is situated there and iranian go there several time in their life and the ones who has not the financial means to go to haj go there
but this is how a normal busy mosque look like
muslim-friday-mass-prayer-6929371.jpg

the photo you showed is how a normal Neighborhood mosque look like (not a central mosque) in a city that the people are not that much religious for noon or evening prayer
this is afternoon prayer in netherland
muslims-are-standing-and-bowing-during-the-friday-afternoon-prayer-EG2EA1.jpg

france
prayer-in-a-french-mosque-FD4K59.jpg

muslims-pray-out-the-mosque-in-the-barbs-rochechouart-district-of-AD1WKK.jpg

in a muslim country i assure you the inside of the mosque was not enough for Friday prayer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom