What's new

Massive Theater in China Is Inspired by the Grand Mosque of Oman

man, if they call us kafirs, savages, and all kinds of insults, they attack our faith now on this forum. It is unprecedented. It is beyond a shame that this forum does not clean house of these malactors. Attack on one muslim is an attack on all.

Anyone of fatih who is sitting silence at this travesty should wake up to the colours of these actors.
My brother you two bring it out into the open you boys dig and dig until the real bigoted beliefs are shown. Good on you two and it is a shame that some try to justify actions taken against innocent people who can not even take their kids to a mosque. When I go to Sikh Gurdwara with my kids it makes me proud a feeling denied to so many

I will never allow normalization of hate against my religion
Having lost several members of my family on basis of religion, colour of skin and political beliefs. I will be damned if these oeople will be allowed to get away with playing with religion or race. I strongly urge PDF HQ to take very strong action against these state actors who have made life on this forum a living hell.

We are of God and his prophets are his messengers; an attack on our faith is an attack of all of our kind.

Salams to all and may God protect us during these difficult times.

Having lost several members of my family on basis of religion, colour of skin and political beliefs. I will be damned if these oeople will be allowed to get away with playing with religion or race.

We are of God and his prophets are his messengers; an attack on our faith is an attack of all of our kind.
My beliefs of not hating people on the color of skin or faith is because of the racist abuse we faced as kids and my pals of different faiths sticking together. It shaped me into a better person for it and was helped by my family not teaching hate

genetics and culture matters,every religion (not particularly aimed at anyone)is old inconvenient visage that's out of date in 21st century. China's getting too ahead in pleasing religious fanatics from every religion to prove it's open . No country in the world does that for foreign religion.

See your kind of godless and lack morals and values and principles, because you are lacking in these things you think everyone should

If they don't like you and you don't like them just don't go to their areas👍

My brother you two bring it out into the open you boys dig and dig until the real bigoted beliefs are shown. Good on you two and it is a shame that some try to justify actions taken against innocent people who can not even take their kids to a mosque. When I go to Sikh Gurdwara with my kids it makes me proud a feeling denied to so many
Bro - I have visited your Gurduwara in Dar-es-Salam and Mombasa.

I respect your Guru - as i have been learning about Islamic history, i was amazed to see how Sikhism took teaching of learned sufi saints as pilars of its core beliefs.

Having seen the worst in people in life and on battlefield, it is beyond comprehension that we are seeing this level of hate and especially state dictated on play out on this forum.

Our mothers and grand mothers taught us well my friend!. Love mankind, help others no matter what. My late friend - Maulana Jamal said ... never ask what you will get in return, serve humanity. Our maker will see and we will be asked on day of judgement not by how we prayed BUT by how we served our community.

I hate this architectural style. I don't want my country to become part of the Islamic world. Ningxia has a serious Islamic trend, I hate this damn province
Ningxia is the most disgusting place in China. The locals are very savage, stupid, and ignorant. Many thieves in Xi’an come from Ningxia.

Probably stealing Kaffir’s things is not stealing, right?

Are you Christian, Budhist, Atheist or something else ?

I think it’s best for everyone to stop insulting each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro - I have visited your Gurduwara in Dar-es-Salam and Mombasa.

I respect your Guru - as i have been learning about Islamic history, i was amazed to see how Sikhism took teaching of learned sufi saints as pilars of its core beliefs.
The foundation stone of the golden temple was laid by a Sufi named mian mir lots of Hindu and Islamic teachings in my faith.

Oei watch your mouth before your decedents will regret it, DO YOU UNDERSTAND you say one word against Uighurs and watch what I do
That's what he threaten other member on his previous post.

See how smart your talking. 😂
He not mention bombing mate you must believe and he sticking up for his faith we all get offended when our faith attacked it goes to your core.

He not mention bombing mate you must believe and he sticking up for his faith we all get offended when our faith attacked it goes to your core.
I just curious what he going to do. That's why I ask if mean he will do some thing like bomb some up to achieved his believed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom