What's new

Walking tour of Xinjiang International Grand Bazaar, The Biggest Bazaar in The World, to taste food

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Walking tour of Xinjiang International Grand Bazaar, The Biggest Bazaar in The World, to taste food​

Urumqi Grand Bazaar is the largest bazaar in the world by scale, combining Islamic culture, architecture, ethnic commerce, tourism and entertainment. It is also one of the most famous landmarks in Ürümqi and in Xinjiang.

The upload is from today. get a true sense of what " peace and prosperity" really is

See what Urumqi is really like comparing to what the western media misleadingly shows

"The Most Dystopain Place in the World", lol... come on, just next door miles away is Afghanistan, Xinjiang is "The Most Dystopain Place in the World"? lol.,.,
微信图片_20230613000231.png

Last edited:
Solo traveler vlogger challenge herself with just 50 yuan ( $7) to find out what she can eat with the money in the Urumqi Grand Bazaar

Video is amazing. But couldn’t find any Muslim woman in Burqa though. Is burqa banned in Xinjiang?

lets hope Han Chinese dont bring the dog eating culture to Muslim Ughurs

Video is amazing. But couldn’t find any Muslim woman in Burqa though. Is burqa banned in Xinjiang?

notice how there are never videos of how things operate inside chinese prisons

and from what i understand you cant go on vacation in uyghur or tibet regions without being monitored or be part of tour group like north korea

notice how there are never videos of how things operate inside chinese prisons

Soon they will share YouTube videos showing the Chinese prison food is better than 7 star hotel food.

and from what i understand you cant go on vacation in uyghur or tibet regions without being monitored or be part of tour group like north korea

No worries, CCP will make a YouTube video to prove you wrong. Some white man will share their phone screen showing no app was installed forcefully while entering Xinjiang or Tibet 😀

lets hope Han Chinese dont bring the dog eating culture to Muslim Ughurs

LOl, ignorant, do you know Yulin is in Guangxi ethnic Zhuang autonomous region? ethnic groups in Guangxi and northeastern ethnic Koreans have a long traditional of eating dog meat, China is a continental size country and somewhere people do have some weird customs and diets, Guangxi is next to Vietnam and the diet is close to. Vietnamese also eat dog meat.

You always says China should respect Xinjiang local cultures and traditions, but why suddenly you become so adamant on condemning ethnic minority's local cultures?

maxresdefault.jpg

Fool, what do you think, they obviously choose not to wear. You think every woman in Xinjiang China should dress like those in Saudi or Afghan, Lol.

Last edited:
Fool, what do you think, they obviously choose not to wear. You think every woman in Xinjiang China should dress like those in Saudi or Afghan, Lol.
That guy is a troll, he should know that burqa is never a Xinjiang traditional culture and attire

True traditional Uyghur attire in 1875, before ME influence got into Xinjiang
1875【Boiarskii, Adolf-Nikolay Erazmovich】

1-210614125Q2-51.jpg

1-210614125Q2-50.jpg

1-210614125Q2-52.jpg

A15E7ACA3CAB43D9046CD161430A93D1B1039822_size45_w640_h437.jpeg

89da-kppteas9742761.jpg

0.jpg

90.jpg

Today's Xinjiang traditional dress, no much different from what it was over 100 years ago

6af487e2ff30a1a7c56c2dbd3f8abf76.jpg

TArFvrc.jpg

They chose not to wear? Or the CCP banned it?

That guy is a troll, he should know that burqa is never a Xinjiang traditional culture and attire

True traditional Uyghur attire in 1875, before ME influence got into Xinjiang
1875【Boiarskii, Adolf-Nikolay Erazmovich】

1-210614125Q2-51.jpg

1-210614125Q2-50.jpg

1-210614125Q2-52.jpg

A15E7ACA3CAB43D9046CD161430A93D1B1039822_size45_w640_h437.jpeg

89da-kppteas9742761.jpg

0.jpg

90.jpg

Today's Xinjiang traditional dress, no much different from what it was over 100 years ago

6af487e2ff30a1a7c56c2dbd3f8abf76.jpg

TArFvrc.jpg

Good pictures. Just a question though, why ban Burqa?

Good pictures. Just a question though, why ban Burqa?
I don't know if it's banned in China, in Beijing sometimes I see some women wear them, don't know if they are Chinese or foreigners, just like to tell ignorant trolls that burqa was and is never a Xinjiang tradtional attire.

I don't know if it's banned

Let me help you. This is straight from CCP mouthpiece:

, in Beijing sometimes I see some women wear them, don't know if they are Chinese or foreigners, just like to tell ignorant trolls that burqa was and is never a Xinjiang tradtional attire.
If it’s never a Xinjiang traditional attire, why there is a need to ban it?

You Indian want Chinese Muslims stay ignorant and backward as you people are ?

Wearing a burqa is being ignorant and backward ? 😀

Back
Top Bottom