What's new

Massive Theater in China Is Inspired by the Grand Mosque of Oman

How? because you don't agree?

I don’t understand the logic. Islamic architecture is bad because Hui Muslims are thieves.

Okay, but European/British architecture and dress is okay even though they try to destroy your nation with opium.

:lol:

It’s amazing when Muslim have never done anything negative to China or chin.

That’s why I said new generation of Chinese seem stupid. Older generation much more wise.

He not mention bombing mate you must believe and he sticking up for his faith we all get offended when our faith attacked it goes to your core.

Ignore him brother

It’s another way of saying all Muslims are terrorist but he doesn’t have the guts to say it openly

It’s indirect way to show how evil and hatred they have for Islam deep inside

Bro - I have visited your Gurduwara in Dar-es-Salam and Mombasa.

I respect your Guru - as i have been learning about Islamic history, i was amazed to see how Sikhism took teaching of learned sufi saints as pilars of its core beliefs.

Having seen the worst in people in life and on battlefield, it is beyond comprehension that we are seeing this level of hate and especially state dictated on play out on this forum.

Our mothers and grand mothers taught us well my friend!. Love mankind, help others no matter what. My late friend - Maulana Jamal said ... never ask what you will get in return, serve humanity. Our maker will see and we will be asked on day of judgement not by how we prayed BUT by how we served our community.
My dear mom used to teach me there are a thousand paths to god we should judge the man, not his faith. We have langar at all gurdwaras which a free kitchen anyone can come you all sit together whatever faith we all equal there. At my local gurdwara on sunday we get a lot of junkies turn up we don't refuse them we eat at same table rich and poor their faith not matter it so beautiful to watch. In my small town my mates were pakistani Punjabis some Punjabi Hindus we all fought as one and it shaped me including my family who taught me well.

I don’t understand the logic. Islamic architecture is bad because Hui Muslims are thieves.

Okay, but European/British architecture and dress is okay even though they try to destroy your nation with opium.

:lol:

It’s amazing when Muslim have never done anything negative to China or chin.

That’s why I said new generation of Chinese seem stupid. Older generation much more wise.
You don't understand because your comprehensive problem. Go read "Tower9"s post again. But the member
"penlei00 " obviously is a troll. He seem like a troll using Chinese flag.

I just curious what he going to do. That's why I ask if mean he will do some thing like bomb some up to achieved his believed.
Shouldn't kids like you be offloading their desire to mindlessly insult others on online Call of Duty or something? You'll find plenty of other screamy shouty types there.

Ignore him brother

It’s another way of saying all Muslims are terrorist but he doesn’t have the guts to say it openly

It’s indirect way to show how evil and hatred they have for Islam deep inside
Don't twisted the story. So obvious that you the one showing the hatred of Chinese not the opposite around. Don't threaten other member if you don't have gut to do what you told to do.

ive never seen this many negative ratings in my life together wtf, the hate is insane here, against Muslims especially. The thread is about the beauty of the building and people turned it into hatred, smh.

With this attitude, China is trying to convince the world that nothing is going on in Xingjian? And I've not seen any Chinese member come out to deny the hate, racism in this thread by their fellow Chinese.

Massive Theater in China Is Inspired by the Grand Mosque of Oman
By Samantha Pires on April 27, 2021

linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-1.jpg

The owners of the Linxia Grand Theater in China wanted their new building to embody the beautiful Middle Eastern design style found in the Grand Mosque of Oman. DUTS Design, the firm chosen for the project, was challenged to use this classic piece of architecture as inspiration while expanding the style for a massive public building.

The new theater is an iconic new addition to the skyline that celebrates Middle Eastern architecture while creating a contemporary building that fits well into the site. One of the biggest challenges for DUTS Design was that the scale of the project is completely different from the scale of the mosque. Linxia Grand Theater sits 150 feet tall and covers an area of almost 175,000 square feet. In addition to the jump in scale, mosques are used for worship and prayer, while the theater required more transparency to share the vibrant events happening within.

linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-16.jpg

Yet another challenge the designers faced was how to include the detailed patterning of the mosque at this scale. To fit the requirements of a public building without massive concrete elements and too little openings for natural light, the designers created a thick outer skin that covers the top of the dome shape and expands to reveal large areas of glazing as the dome reaches the ground.

On the interior, the Linxia Grand Theater includes a main exhibition space that is capable of accommodating over 1,000 visitors divided between floor seats and pool seats. Though the design was inspired by Middle Eastern architecture, much of the interior is defined by Chinese aesthetics—including a stage in the shape of the Chinese character “品.”

Keep scrolling to see more images of this impressive new theater inspired by Middle Eastern architecture and design.

Linxia Grand Theater by DUTS Design is inspired by the Oman Grand Mosque.
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-11.jpg

linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-12.jpg

This remarkable venue is located in China, but takes great inspiration from Middle Eastern architecture.
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-15.jpg

linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-14.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-13.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-10.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-8.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-6.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-2.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-5.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-4.jpg
linxia-grand-theater-duts-design-china-3.jpg

临夏民族大剧院坐落于甘肃省临夏市 A small town which I've never heard of in NW Gansu province, one of the poorest provinces in North West China.
100 choohe kha kar billi haj ko chali.

With this attitude, China is trying to convince the world that nothing is going on in Xingjian? And I've not seen any Chinese member come out to deny the hate, racism in this thread by their fellow Chinese.

Save your west propaganda, this is what happens in Xinjiang

See your kind of godless and lack morals and values and principles, because you are lacking in these things you think everyone should

If they don't like you and you don't like them just don't go to their areas👍
I believe in karma and also believe in a grand seraphic working which is affected by one's own deed, everyone from einstein to Kai Fu Lee believes in that too,we all experienced that in our life. I believe humanity is better served when people invest on other humans and on improving themselves that gears the cycle of good karma toward oneself,but by investing in imaginary entities & human made beliefs and sermons,we are only holding ourselves back and investing our scarce time and resources in areas which are least of priority. The religion that we see now is political and economical entity ,it's more potentially eruptive than any other ,because of the blind fanatism involved,various religions can be used as excuse for violence and its justification,many people believe they will commit the most henious of crime but get rid of their sin by worshipping god;religion also make human less responsible for their action,and religion also induces lethargy,like leaving inaction upon the god ..When humans aren't fanatically focused on imaginary entities ,they by default focus on other humans and become more humanitarian and more clear headed.
I have nothing against any particular religion,I just think humanity is better served without it now.

Last edited:
One new recruit out of nowhere can represent all Chinese? Who the hell knows if he is not a false flagger? My best friend is a Hui I never know anyone who has problem with Hui people. There are several Pakistani posters here obviously hating China, can I just take the whole population of Pakistan hating China to the core? Most Chinese population are oblivious about any religions, be them Islam, Christianity or other things, we neither love nor hate any beliefs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom