What's new

The analysis for the cause of rapes in subcontinent and it's solution

Mercy! Let it be responsive to Panadol! :)
@Emmie sorry, actually I hadnt been on too much...just came from a seminar and wrote like a week's supply of thought....

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is the mentality wherein lies the crux of the issue.. Wonder why women are asked to stay at home after dark.. Why are men not asked to stay indoors so that they can not bother women who are outdoors ...?
then who will earn bread+ women can work while being covered properly

@Emmie sorry, actually I hadnt been on too much...just came from a seminar and wrote like a week's supply of thought....

Comeon, that just was a jest and that too wrt its length!

@RazorMC then shame they should be!

Did anyone really read my post or am I been given a thanks for attending the thread? :unsure: @RazorMC @Emmie @anonymus

I have read and i am writing a reply. Since it is long post and i am a slow typist,it takes time.

And i thank anyone who makes an effort to reply to me.:enjoy:

Media, movies, internet to a woman's dressing sense, genius like you will blame everything except the rapist itself!
newtons third law!+
The society as a whole is also responsible....
Im giving u a suggestion to prevent rapes

Rape cases are seldom reported in Islamic countries. Which woman or her family member has the guts to go and report a rape incident to the police? Probably less than 1% rape cases are reported.

Let's see why women do not go through the grind of reporting the matter. Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses.

I think that answers your question. The bottom line is that no one would like to report she's been raped, as producing four male witnesses to the act is next to impossible. According to the Qur'an (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

In other words, rapes are hardly ever reported in these countries for fear of not getting due justice and instead being ostracized by society. Therefore, such statistics are way off the mark.

Before showing your incredible intelligence here, Let me know do you know the difference between Adultery & Rape?

Here is verse with context

24:12 Why did not the believers - men and women - when ye heard of the affair,- put the best construction on it in their own minds and say, "This (charge) is an obvious lie"?
24:13 Why did they not bring four witnesses to prove it? When they have not brought the witnesses, such men, in the sight of Allah, (stand forth) themselves as liars!

There was recently a rape case in the US. And the defence attorney in order to defend the boys said "the girl has a history of drinking and....blah blah blah"....basically implying that had she not been that "type" she would not have been in this situaton. The same argument was used in India as well I believe and actually is used every time by someone whenever this happens.........

I understand that some people carry themselves out differently than others. While some girls are very outgoing, others are not. But does that mean that it is okay for the girls that are outgoing to get raped and that it makes the rapist any less wrong. ABSOLUTELY NOT.......women should be allowed to be as they want, dress as they want and live as they want without having to worry about some sick idiot out there that would come force them down. A girl shouldn't have to be a certain way just because she is afraid that some moron is going to look at her the wrong way and society should not promote that in any sense. No one has the right to put his hands on a girl without consent and NOTHING justifies..... you want a solution to rapes...i say torture the rapists publically and then hang them in front of the entire world so the next time a guy decides to put his hands on a woman, he thinks a million times!!!!!!! These guys are sick and ignorant people be it in the east or west!!!

Back
Top Bottom