What's new

The analysis for the cause of rapes in subcontinent and it's solution

@KRAIT so what exactly have I been talking about? :pop:
That I don't know. hardly give too much time to PDF these days.

Trying to get all my posts on this forum to put in structure.

There are many ideas I have posted on this forum, I hope admins can provide me the entire posts of mine in a document. Can't copy paste 14K posts. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to put it in perspective: that was a 5 (yes, five) year old girl. An innocent being.
Do you know what a five year old looks like? Now, go re-read what was done to her, try to imagine the pain, fear and suffering she has been through and come back saying with a straight face the perpetrators don't deserve a harsh harsh punishment.

I am no defendant of giving second chances to all and an advocate of the western penal system where the "society" is guilty for people being fucked up. If you do something major, you have to die. Period. No amount of rehabilitation and taxpayer money spent on food, housing, therapists should be spent on scumbags.

Get off your high horse.....btw, there's a similar post done by one of the mods. How come you didn't advise medical help there?

I am using common sense, no high horses here . Existing laws must be enforced, without enforcement laws are worthless, even your snuff movie style justice will also have to be enforced, right ? So my point is the issue is enforcement.

I didn't read the post by the Mod. If I did I would have told the Mod to get some help too !!!

Back
Top Bottom