What's new

The analysis for the cause of rapes in subcontinent and it's solution

Well, I dont know whether to be ashamed of sharing my nationality with this monster or my gender.. Pathetic...

:sick: couldnt even read more than the 1st 2 paras...
What is wrong with people a 5yr old?! Really? I hope they hang the retard!
Actually if you read news in western nations like US or in third world countries like in Africa, you will not be able to sleep thinking what they do to the kids.

Point is the society is not only judged by the crimes committed but also by the reaction of how society reacts to it.

Right now, we are doing what we can do from our best of abilities. Hope, we will succeed one day.

Crimes can't be stopped completely, but can be reduced to very low number.

Having said all this, thinking practically, also keep in mind the population of India, i.e.1.2 billion people, the resources available to a country with 450 million poor people and the challenges we also face.

These are not excuses but necessary factors one should keep in mind while formulating a effective and practical solution. Idealistic solutions don't work or can't be implemented easily in real world, especially in a country like India, where the population is comparable to that of an entire continent like Africa or Europe.

From my POV, I focus on how I can contribute to solve this problem. So I would rather work on research articles to analyse and suggest effective policies rather than just sharing FB messages and moving on.

P.S. Anyone interested in working with us, can contact me, we are working on Role of technology to control Crimes against Women and also on Role of Social and Mainstream Media in Spread of Anti-Rape Movement in India.

A detailed and constructive discussion on various aspects of such crimes and on the underlying causes and important factors one should keep in mind, would help us a lot.

You guys are too soft.

I'd start with throwing the guy into a room of locked up fags-like 5 or 6 so they properly work on him. You know, bad guys that have been in prison so long they started to fancy the other kind of flesh. No lubricant ofcourse, just coarse dicks.

I'd continue with a bit of nail pulling, followed by teeth pulling with no anestesia. Teeth would be pulled out slowly, so the roots are tearing up slowly and the nerves associated with it give as much pain as possible.
We would continue with special attention put on the guy's penis, ideally we take a brittle blade and start cutting away-it's brittle so it's not a clean cut, but it tears and shreds the skin and muscle in the penis.

Stop the bleeding so he doesn't die too fast, after an hour continue with bone crushing whipping and buckets of salt. Bring a cow in, to lick the salt off the man's flesh taking patches of torn up skin too. End of day one.
He would go to sleep immobilized, with drops of water dripping every few seconds on his cleanly shaven skull.

This would be all available for people to watch on their specially designated anti-rape channel. No better way of deterence then when you see with your own eyes what happens to you.

You forgot that without stimulants, the natural reaction of the man would be to become unconscious. So the person should be injected regularly by stimulant Drugs like MDMA. And proper Rest should be provided so that Drug tolerance does not sets in.

@Audio okkk...too much graphics no idea what you wrote, read your post until the nails bit and am like :blink: hang him and get it done with...why waste time on that mental case? He is not worth my time....Nor am I an amused kitten to wanting to watch one in torture ....hanging is the best way...as for the girl....any idiot who throws crap her direction should be flogged for their useless mindset!

You could never know. You may have a Sadist side.

Legalisation of prostitution?

Prostitution is legal. Only accosting customers is a criminal offence. Have you never heard of GB road.:what:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are too soft.

I'd start with throwing the guy into a room of locked up fags-like 5 or 6 so they properly work on him. You know, bad guys that have been in prison so long they started to fancy the other kind of flesh. No lubricant ofcourse, just coarse dicks.

I'd continue with a bit of nail pulling, followed by teeth pulling with no anestesia. Teeth would be pulled out slowly, so the roots are tearing up slowly and the nerves associated with it give as much pain as possible.
We would continue with special attention put on the guy's penis, ideally we take a brittle blade and start cutting away-it's brittle so it's not a clean cut, but it tears and shreds the skin and muscle in the penis.

Stop the bleeding so he doesn't die too fast, after an hour continue with bone crushing whipping and buckets of salt. Bring a cow in, to lick the salt off the man's flesh taking patches of torn up skin too. End of day one.
He would go to sleep immobilized, with drops of water dripping every few seconds on his cleanly shaven skull.

This would be all available for people to watch on their specially designated anti-rape channel. No better way of deterence then when you see with your own eyes what happens to you.

You are just as disturbed as the rapists. Get help before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Delhi: Five minor girls brutalized in April, 393 rapes since January 1 - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: The five-year-old Delhi girl, brutalized by a neighbour earlier this week, is the fifth minor to have fallen prey to rapists this month. In many of the 393 rapes since January 1, the accused were known to the victims, police records show.

The five-year-old girl was abducted April 15 and kept hostage by her neighbour for two days without food and water and repeatedly raped in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar, police said.

Accused Manoj Kumar, 25, was arrested from a village in Bihar's Muzaffarpur district early Saturday, police said.

The girl, rescued Wednesday, is undergoing treatment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).

According to police records, a two-and-half year girl was raped by a 25-year-old man in west Delhi's Najafgarh April 18. Accused Rajdhir has been arrested.

Another five-year girl, studying in lower kindergarten, was sodomised by her teacher in the school premises in east Delhi's Jagatpuri area April 17. Accused Pramod, 32, was arrested, police said.

A 15-year Class 10 student was also gang-raped April 17 in east Delhi. One of the accused was related to her, police said.

Three accused abducted the Class 10 girl from New Ashok Nagar area while she was on her way to school and gang-raped. One of the accused, Pradeep, 28, has been arrested. Co-accused Rahul and Amit are absconding, police said.

In west Delhi's Sultanpuri area, a 10-year girl playing outside her home was lured away by neighbour Rakesh Kaushal into a stationary bus and raped in April 14. Kaushal was arrested, police said.

Delhi police spokesperson Rajan Bhagat told IANS: "A total of 393 cases of rape have been reported between Jan 1 and March 31."

From Jan 1, 2012 to Dec 15, 2012, a total of 661 rapes were reported in the capital, according to police records.

You are just as disturbed as the rapists. Get help before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Just to put it in perspective: that was a 5 (yes, five) year old girl. An innocent being.
Do you know what a five year old looks like? Now, go re-read what was done to her, try to imagine the pain, fear and suffering she has been through and come back saying with a straight face the perpetrators don't deserve a harsh harsh punishment.

I am no defendant of giving second chances to all and an advocate of the western penal system where the "society" is guilty for people being fucked up. If you do something major, you have to die. Period. No amount of rehabilitation and taxpayer money spent on food, housing, therapists should be spent on scumbags.

Get off your high horse.....btw, there's a similar post done by one of the mods. How come you didn't advise medical help there?

Actually if you read news in western nations like US or in thirld world countries like in Africa, you will not be able to sleep thinking what they do to the kids.

Point is the society is not only judged by the crimes committed but also by the reaction of how society reacts to it.

Right now, we are doing what we can do from our best of abilities. Hope, we will succeed one day.

Crimes can't be stopped completely, but can be reduced to very low number.

Having said all this, thinking practically, also keep in mind the population of India, i.e.1.2 billion people, the resources available to a country with 450 million poor people and the challenges we also face.

These are not excuses but necessary factors one should keep in mind while formulating a effective and practical solution. Idealistic solutions don't work or can't be implemented easily in real world, especially in a country like India, where the population is comparable to that of an entire continent like Africa or Europe.

From my POV, I focus on how I can contribute to solve this problem. So I would rather work on research articles to analyse and suggest effective policies rather than just sharing FB messages and moving on.

P.S. Anyone interested in working with us, can contact me, we are working on Role of technology to control Crimes against Women and also on Role of Social and Mainstream Media in Spread of Anti-Rape Movement in India.

A detailed and constructive discussion on various aspects of such crimes and on the underlying causes and important factors one should keep in mind, would help us a lot.
@KRAIT hence I avoid such news not coz I am proud but coz I am weak and can not tolerate it be it on ANYONE! :sick: :sick:

You could never know. You may have a Sadist side.
@anonymus naah....I go for capital punishment for such crimes....coz such crimes scar for life and there is some even if very little but some form of satisfaction knowing 1 less of such a breed

Well, I dont know whether to be ashamed of sharing my nationality with this monster or my gender.. Pathetic...

Mate I share the same view..... especially when i have a beautiful daughter who is 5 year old also......Can you imagine a guy who rape a 5 year old girl???????? I dono what goes thru his mind when he see that little girl cries soo badly..... I feel soo down when i think of it.... and again ashamed of myself for sharing the same gender and nationality

Children are not sexual beings..These people are beyond help.. I really dont know why govts around the world wont pass a law to make all child molesters to be chemically castrated.. And make it a priority..It's the only way to deal with such inhumanity.. As a father of a 8 year old daughter i feel so helpless when ever i read such horrific news..It's beyond comprehention

A crime will not be committed , if the punishment is very harsh. The potential criminal will think thousand times before committing that crime , whose punishment is very harsh.
If we observe the punishments given for rape convicts, in majority of countries, the punishment is fine or a few years of jail, which does not act as enough deterrent for potential criminals. One purpose / objective of giving punishment to a criminal is to send a message to other potential criminals that they will also be given similar punishment. Rapes are happening in whole world, which proves that the punishments are not acting as deterrent. But there are some countries where rapes are very few compared with other countries. Like Saudi Arabia and Iran. What is the difference.
The difference is in punishment. They give Islamic punishment , which is very harsh, but it is giving results.
The solution to rape crimes lies in Islam. But Other Countries will not accept this. Because It will show Islam as a religion , which has a complete system for every walk of life. for Muslims and Non Muslims.

@Talon Sometimes to clean the dirt, you have to understand it first.

I know because if I don't do it, my coming generations may face it. One can't run away from their responsibilities. We have to see the ugliness in the world to understand the importance and strengthen our resolve, to make a better world for our kids.

@Talon Sometimes to clean the dirt, you have to understand it first.

I know because if I don't do it, my coming generations may face it. One can't run away from their responsibilities. We have to see the ugliness in the world to understand the importance and strengthen our resolve, to make a better world for our kids.
@KRAIT so what exactly have I been talking about? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom