What's new

The analysis for the cause of rapes in subcontinent and it's solution

Not in this form.. But in 2010 Pakistani National assembly was presented with a white paper by their interior ministry which showed that their instances of rape per 100,000 population was close to 2.2 against India's 1.8.. About 22% higher than India
Bangladesh seems better than Pakistan, tragic.

my dear Indian brothers. the incident which just happened was beyond the edge. its too far. please organize a serious mobilisation the way jaypraksh naryan did during indirah's emergency. that was a moment of hope for all south asians. you guys seriously need a revolution, i'm not even kidding. just as we all do. but seriously don't get off those streets this time until your whole social order there is brought to its knees! @KRAIT

Rediff News

Disgust! Shock! Revulsion!These emotions that we all went through when we heard about the ghastly gang-rape of a medical student( Nirbhaya, Damini, many names for the brave soul who passed away) are set to be revisited as more details emerge of a brutal rape of a 5-year old in Delhi today who was starved, tortured and brutally raped. A five-year-old girl, who was raped allegedly by a neighbour after holding her captive for four days, is battling for life due to infection contracted from foreign objects found inside her body, doctors of Delhi's Swami Dayanand Hospital said today.The doctors found a candle and a 200 ml bottle of hair oil inside her and the girl's genital area had been mutilated. She is said to be in critical condition and has been shifted to The All India Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS).

rape_case_delhi_1366365089_1366365143_540x540.jpg

The case has also brought to the fore the insensitive nature of the Delhi police, whom the vicitm's father has accused of offering him a bribe of Rs 2,000 to keep quiet and not registering a case in time. He also claims the policemen advised him to "thank god that his daughter was alive". In another shocking (to us, not to the police), Delhi ACP slapped a girl protesting against the minor's rape outside the hospital. ACP Bani Singh Ahlawat, posted at Khajuri Khas area of east Delhi, was suspended with immediate effect for slapping and pushing Beenu Rawat, a class 12 student, said a senior police officer.

The girl was raped several times by her neighbour, who abducted her April 15 and held her hostage in his flat in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar for over two days, torturing her and denying her water and food, according to police. She was rescued when her family members, who also lived on the premises, heard her screams .The girl's mother said her daughter was kidnapped when she went out to play. "The man then locked her up in his room and raped her. I want justice from the government," she said.

delhi_gang_rape_1366388299_540x540.jpg

Meanwhile, the victim's father has blamed the police for being late to react. He said, "If the police had taken action on time, this situation would not even have arrived. If the police had come with us at the time we complained to search the accused, he would have been found out at that time itself and it would not have taken two days to find the girl. She is very critical and ninety nine percent chances are that she will not survive. What can you expect from a five-year-old girl from whose stomach, three candles and a bottle of oil was found. After all she is five years of age."

Dr R K Bansal of Swami Dayanand Hospital said the next 24 to 48 hours will be critical for the girl and that there were injuries and bruises on her private parts, chest, lips and cheeks. She had some bruises on her neck which indicated that the accused might have tried to strangle her.

"She was scared and not fully conscious. Initially she did not allow us to proceed with the examination as she was in tremendous pain. She had fever also and after giving medicines, it became normal. However, the fever recurred and we found she had some infection.After giving anaesthesia, more tests were conducted and we found that there were some foreign objects like candle and a 200 ml bottle of hair oil inside her body," Bansal said, adding that they were not giving her food as she had infection in her stomach also.

Bansal said it was one of the worst cases his team of doctors had attended to, saying that this is the first time that he had seen such barbarism with a five-year-old.

It seems, the men of India's capital have not learnt or been shamed from the massive public protests and social coverage of the December incident it seems. They still remain animals. But wait, as one of our reader's pointed out during our coverage of the incident, it is an insult to animals to compare these men to them. What to call them, we are at loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexual liberation is the only way to reduce rape risks since you can't completely eliminate it. Sexually frustrated population, which is sick in mind, has higher levels of rapes.

It looks like two homeless people fighting over who has it better :hitwall:

my dear Indian brothers. the incident which just happened was beyond the edge. its too far. please organize a serious mobilisation the way jaypraksh naryan did during indirah's emergency. that was a moment of hope for all south asians. you guys seriously need a revolution, i'm not even kidding. just as we all do. but seriously don't get off those streets this time until your whole social order there is brought to its knees! @KRAIT

Rediff News

Disgust! Shock! Revulsion!These emotions that we all went through when we heard about the ghastly gang-rape of a medical student( Nirbhaya, Damini, many names for the brave soul who passed away) are set to be revisited as more details emerge of a brutal rape of a 5-year old in Delhi today who was starved, tortured and brutally raped. A five-year-old girl, who was raped allegedly by a neighbour after holding her captive for four days, is battling for life due to infection contracted from foreign objects found inside her body, doctors of Delhi's Swami Dayanand Hospital said today.The doctors found a candle and a 200 ml bottle of hair oil inside her and the girl's genital area had been mutilated. She is said to be in critical condition and has been shifted to The All India Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS).

The case has also brought to the fore the insensitive nature of the Delhi police, whom the vicitm's father has accused of offering him a bribe of Rs 2,000 to keep quiet and not registering a case in time. He also claims the policemen advised him to "thank god that his daughter was alive". In another shocking (to us, not to the police), Delhi ACP slapped a girl protesting against the minor's rape outside the hospital. ACP Bani Singh Ahlawat, posted at Khajuri Khas area of east Delhi, was suspended with immediate effect for slapping and pushing Beenu Rawat, a class 12 student, said a senior police officer.

The girl was raped several times by her neighbour, who abducted her April 15 and held her hostage in his flat in east Delhi's Gandhi Nagar for over two days, torturing her and denying her water and food, according to police. She was rescued when her family members, who also lived on the premises, heard her screams .The girl's mother said her daughter was kidnapped when she went out to play. "The man then locked her up in his room and raped her. I want justice from the government," she said.

Meanwhile, the victim's father has blamed the police for being late to react. He said, "If the police had taken action on time, this situation would not even have arrived. If the police had come with us at the time we complained to search the accused, he would have been found out at that time itself and it would not have taken two days to find the girl. She is very critical and ninety nine percent chances are that she will not survive. What can you expect from a five-year-old girl from whose stomach, three candles and a bottle of oil was found. After all she is five years of age."

Dr R K Bansal of Swami Dayanand Hospital said the next 24 to 48 hours will be critical for the girl and that there were injuries and bruises on her private parts, chest, lips and cheeks. She had some bruises on her neck which indicated that the accused might have tried to strangle her.

"She was scared and not fully conscious. Initially she did not allow us to proceed with the examination as she was in tremendous pain. She had fever also and after giving medicines, it became normal. However, the fever recurred and we found she had some infection.After giving anaesthesia, more tests were conducted and we found that there were some foreign objects like candle and a 200 ml bottle of hair oil inside her body," Bansal said, adding that they were not giving her food as she had infection in her stomach also.

Bansal said it was one of the worst cases his team of doctors had attended to, saying that this is the first time that he had seen such barbarism with a five-year-old.

It seems, the men of India's capital have not learnt or been shamed from the massive public protests and social coverage of the December incident it seems. They still remain animals. But wait, as one of our reader's pointed out during our coverage of the incident, it is an insult to animals to compare these men to them. What to call them, we are at loss.

This is utterly disgusting and horrific.

Rediff News

:sick: couldnt even read more than the 1st 2 paras...

What is wrong with people a 5yr old?! Really? I hope they hang the retard!

@ZYXW
I know what awaits her!

Parental rejection, society will reject her..
She will suffer her whole life, never to be liked, never to be loved...
There will be moments in her life, when she will consider death an easier option. Believe me this trauma will NEVER Go away!
I feel sorry for her. No one can understand her pain! I feel sorry for her!
:cray::cray::cray:

@ZYXW
I know what awaits her!

Parental rejection, society will reject her..
She will suffer her whole life, never to be liked, never to be loved...
There will be moments in her life, when she will consider death an easier option. Believe me this trauma will NEVER Go away!
I feel sorry for her. No one can understand her pain! I feel sorry for her!
:cray::cray::cray:

I can't even explain how disgusted im feeling right now just reading this! Wish I was incharge...we wouldn't need to waste a handcuff on him......just do it the saudi way!!!.....oh and then HANG him

I can't even explain how disgusted im feeling right now just reading this! Wish I was incharge...we wouldn't need to waste a handcuff on him......just do it the saudi way!!!.....oh and then HANG him
i think people like these should be cut up and fed to the dogs!

stop killing your girls inside their mother--this is the first step towards prosperous India and south asia
second---deny dowry at all cost--make wedding procedures easy for your youth--this is second step for success
third step---strengthen your law and order system
fourth----train your offsprings from young age--teach them by yourself before they are told by outsiders in abusive manner

and last but not least---spread this knowledge through media...to educate..

seedhi baat--no bakwaas:hitwall:

You guys are too soft.

I'd start with throwing the guy into a room of locked up fags-like 5 or 6 so they properly work on him. You know, bad guys that have been in prison so long they started to fancy the other kind of flesh. No lubricant ofcourse, just coarse dicks.

I'd continue with a bit of nail pulling, followed by teeth pulling with no anestesia. Teeth would be pulled out slowly, so the roots are tearing up slowly and the nerves associated with it give as much pain as possible.
We would continue with special attention put on the guy's penis, ideally we take a brittle blade and start cutting away-it's brittle so it's not a clean cut, but it tears and shreds the skin and muscle in the penis.

Stop the bleeding so he doesn't die too fast, after an hour continue with bone crushing whipping and buckets of salt. Bring a cow in, to lick the salt off the man's flesh taking patches of torn up skin too. End of day one.
He would go to sleep immobilized, with drops of water dripping every few seconds on his cleanly shaven skull.

This would be all available for people to watch on their specially designated anti-rape channel. No better way of deterence then when you see with your own eyes what happens to you.

You guys are too soft.

I'd start with throwing the guy into a room of locked up fags-like 5 or 6 so they properly work on him. You know, bad guys that have been in prison so long they started to fancy the other kind of flesh. No lubricant ofcourse, just coarse dicks.

I'd continue with a bit of nail pulling, followed by teeth pulling with no anestesia. Teeth would be pulled out slowly, so the roots are tearing up slowly and the nerves associated with it give as much pain as possible.
We would continue with special attention put on the guy's penis, ideally we take a brittle blade and start cutting away-it's brittle so it's not a clean cut, but it tears and shreds the skin and muscle in the penis.

Stop the bleeding so he doesn't die too fast, after an hour continue with bone crushing whipping and buckets of salt. Bring a cow in, to lick the salt off the man's flesh taking patches of torn up skin too. End of day one.
He would go to sleep immobilized, with drops of water dripping every few seconds on his cleanly shaven skull.

This would be all available for people to watch on their specially designated anti-rape channel. No better way of deterence then when you see with your own eyes what happens to you.
@Audio okkk...too much graphics no idea what you wrote, read your post until the nails bit and am like :blink: hang him and get it done with...why waste time on that mental case? He is not worth my time....Nor am I an amused kitten to wanting to watch one in torture ....hanging is the best way...as for the girl....any idiot who throws crap her direction should be flogged for their useless mindset!

@Audio okkk...too much graphics no idea what you wrote, read your post until the nails bit and am like :blink: hang him and get it done with...why waste time on that mental case? He is not worth my time....Nor am I an amused kitten to wanting to watch one in torture ....hanging is the best way...as for the girl....any idiot who throws crap her direction should be flogged for their useless mindset!

awww, the good part comes after the nails....:cry:

Back
Top Bottom