What's new

The Algerian Armed Forces.

DNU6esVX4AQ6bMI.jpg

DNU6fTRW4AAvoQ3.jpg

DNU6guaW0AEs15H.jpg

Still Talking About Navy...:-)

News About New Kilo's Submarine Torpedo From JSC Tactical Missiles Corporation.
TE-02 Torpedo And UGST Torpedo.

The Gidropribor concern will present at least two versatile torpedoes at the upcoming International Maritime Defense Show 2017: the electric telecontrolled TE-2 and the deep-water homing UGST, reported press-service of JSC Tactical Missiles Corporation, the concern’s parent company. These torpedoes can be exported to Indian, Vietnamese and Algerian navies.
mvms2015.jpg

Last edited:
Nato and Algeria to develop explosives detection system

Nato Science for Peace and Security (SPS) Programme has partnered with Algeria to design and develop a detection system that will provide protection against threats posed by terrorists.

The multi-year research project will involve participation from Université Savoie Mont Blanc in France, Ecole Militaire Polytechnique in Algeria and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden.

A terahertz (THz) imaging and detection system able to detect hazardous objects such as concealed weapons or explosives will be developed as part of the scientific cooperation initiative.

Université Savoie Mont Blanc professor Jean-Louis Coutaz said: “THz frequency range is a scientific field that has seen rapid technological advances and growth in interest for its potential application in a number of domains, ranging from security, imaging, detection, and product inspection to chemical spectroscopy, astronomy, telecommunication, material characterisation and medical applications.”

The new system will be initially installed at the Ecole Militaire Polytechnique of Bordj El Barhri in Algeria.

Senior SPS and Partnership Cooperation advisor Dr Deniz Beten said: “This SPS project, for the first time, will provide terahertz imaging capabilities for Algeria. This will enable scientific research in this field, fostering a generation of young scientists from Algeria.”

In addition to providing technological solutions to support the fight against terrorism, the SPS project will contribute to Nato’s efforts to project stability beyond alliance borders.

Swedish professor Fredrik Laurell said: “By building expert networks, north to south, this activity will help to develop scientific skills and technology to counter emerging threats.”

Nato_SPS_news.jpg

Looks like the Algerian Mi-28N is getting new avionics suite upgrade.

wYAwUvHJrYM.jpg

7aOFJLD8gvc.jpg

yWxqzLcA-14.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, It's an Honnor To Be Here, I Just Seek For A Post About The Russian Sam Systems And How To Combine Them With One Unit Of Command, Help Me :-)

You mean start a new thread strictly about Algerian SAM systems?

No, I'm Asking About Russian Systems, Algerian Will Be A Sample Of Russian Way Sure, may Be This Post Had Published Before In This Website.

I see. You need to go to "Russian Defense Forum," there are many excellent threads about all specific Russian equipment such as Air Force, Navy etc. There is one for Air Defense System here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russian-air-defence-systems-photos-videos-discussion.414940/

Take a look and see if this is what you're looking for. Then if you go to the top of that page, you can click "Russian Defense Forum" and all the Russian threads will be available for you. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

so the old Avionics has been changed

It looks like it yes, and the old avionics were not bad anyway! lol Looks like the new displays are "Touch Screen," very nice.

I see. You need to go to "Russian Defense Forum," there are many excellent threads about all specific Russian equipment such as Air Force, Navy etc. There is one for Air Defense System here: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russian-air-defence-systems-photos-videos-discussion.414940/

Take a look and see if this is what you're looking for. Then if you go to the top of that page, you can click "Russian Defense Forum" and all the Russian threads will be available for you. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

It looks like it yes, and the old avionics were not bad anyway! lol Looks like the new displays are "Touch Screen," very nice.

Wow, This Is So Good, Any News About Details Of This Upgrade Avionics
This Is The Old One
23172380_2388216067983821_9112813963773559105_n.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom