What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

OK. That does it. My "personal" view.................. and I'm talking below of women, not from average strata........ creme dela creme:

1. Croat / Serb / Bosniaks. (Just love them for the beauty element. Absolutely breathtaking)
2. Swedes. (Not just beautiful, but confident as hell.... I'm pretty biassed about them)
3. Norwegians. (Exactly as above)
4. French & Turks. (tie).... reasons have to do more with softness of language and something to do with heart. Lack the confidence in general and have more of a holistic approach to nationalism, a big turn-off.......
English / Australian girls, don't know where to place them..... Scottish on the other hand, I may place them between 6 and 8........ :D
Rest of the world.

*Rankings exclude Americans, as never had the pleasure of going out with them.

:p::cheesy:

@Hyperion

Stop your bullsh!t and come to the task!

Give us your honest top ten most beautiful nationalities list!! :woot:

o_O

Last edited:
what most people consider to be beautiful
most people consider what media wants them to consider!

Like how SOME brands are considered cool / in demand or whatnot even when now a days they are made in China with a cheaper cloth and product!

Dont rely on your nationality or race......:coffee:

Build our own attractiveness....

Attractiveness really comes from soul actually, there is God hands there....

Higher rank soul will be seen as worthier than a normal people, regardless their ethnicity .....

:cheers:

OK. That does it. My "personal" view.................. and I'm talking below of women, not from average strata........ creme dela creme:

1. Croat / Serb / Bosniaks. (Just love them for the beauty element. Absolutely breathtaking)
2. Swedes. (Not just beautiful, but confident as hell.... I'm pretty biassed about them)
4. French & Turks. (tie).... reasons have to do more with softness of language and something to do with heart. Lack the confidence in general and have more of a holistic approach to nationalism, a big turn-off....... some times just play
English girls, don't know where to place them.
Rest of the world.

*Rankings exclude Americans, as never had the pleasure of going out with them.

:p::cheesy:

Interesting! :D

Btw, what nationality is our bhabi jaan from?

most people consider what media wants them to consider!

Like how SOME brands are considered cool / in demand or whatnot even when now a days they are made in China with a cheaper cloth and product!

That is why I mentioned those remote tribes being surveyed. Even they accept this standard of beauty.

Beauty is relative only a fool would measure it!

I have to disagree with your OP. I am sure 99% of world will agree with me. There is no way Pakistanis are better looking than any of the 14 nationalities listed above. The list might have been created by some Pakistani. In fact, majority of South Asians including Pakistanis are worst looking people. Yes, there could be some exceptionally good looking people from Pakistan, but majority are not worth looking again.

4. French & Turks. (tie).... reasons have to do more with softness of language and something to do with heart. Lack the confidence in general and have more of a holistic approach to nationalism, a big turn-off....... some times just play
VERY biased list

Basically you consider white as beauty!

I would have thrown in Brazillian and not all Croat/ Serbs / Bos are pretty....the guys can be down right ugly not sure how a pretty woman could give rise to that

Swedes and Norwegians are like white washed....Not beautiful at all....Even they hate it from their skin tone to their hair colour! But no doubt they have high confidence level and that brings out inside beauty which really does overpower the outward one...But most look very similar to each other hence again killing uniqueness unless you have not seen a whole city of them....clone like :(

French- no idea ...they are too obnoxious to talk to!

Turks are pretty...very different look like Persians and Pakistanis....Arabs only have cool eyes - something today-'s mascara is replicating :p:

I am from that beautiful part of the country, we are known for our sexiness :angel: @Akheilos .... I don't see why Pakistan shouldn't be on that list, seriously.

. I am sure 99% of world will agree with me
99% of indians? def! :pop:

There is no way Pakistanis are better looking than any of the 14 nationalities listed above.
depends....

The list might have been created by some Pakistani.
typical thinking of a South Asian if they are not in it it was made by their enemy :agree:

In fact, majority of South Asians including Pakistanis are worst looking people.
:rof: now now dont extrapolate the self hatred :enjoy:

. Yes, there could be some exceptionally good looking people from Pakistan, but majority are not worth looking again.
How many have you seen to make sweeping statements?

A wise man never makes sweeping statements :agree:

Actually, you're right........ didn't include Brazillian as never dated one........... alas, it's too late now.......... therefore I'll ask my son when he grows up! :D

VERY biased list

Basically you consider white as beauty!

I would have thrown in Brazillian and not all Croat/ Serbs / Bos are pretty....the guys can be down right ugly not sure how a pretty woman could give rise to that

Swedes and Norwegians are like white washed....Not beautiful at all....Even they hate it from their skin tone to their hair colour! But no doubt they have high confidence level and that brings out inside beauty which really does overpower the outward one...But most look very similar to each other hence again killing uniqueness unless you have not seen a whole city of them....clone like :(

French- no idea ...they are too obnoxious to talk to!

Turks are pretty...very different look like Persians and Pakistanis....Arabs only have cool eyes - something today-'s mascara is replicating :p:

That is why I mentioned those remote tribes being surveyed. Even they accept this standard of beauty.
show me a survey that would reinforce what you say....

I study with enough Africans to know what they call beauty....We were going around asking what so and so calls a beauty....

Dont rely on your nationality or race......:coffee:

Build our own attractiveness....

Attractiveness really comes from soul actually, there is God hands there....

Higher rank soul will be seen as worthier than a normal people, regardless their ethnicity .....

:cheers:
children of today wont understand :(

Back
Top Bottom