What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

They put actress photo there......

American (general) beauty should not be too far from him......:coffee:

how-much-donald-trump-makes-in-speaking-fees-compared-to-everyone-else.jpg

show me a survey that would reinforce what you say....

I study with enough Africans to know what they call beauty....We were going around asking what so and so calls a beauty....

I read a research paper a couple of years ago quoted in some article regarding our standards for beauty....I'll see if I can find it...But seriously, I'm not making it up. Fair skin being more attractive is a real thing. Fair skin probably represents better genes or something.

I don't have fair skin, just so you know...I'm dark skinned.

Fair skin being more attractive is a real thing. Fair skin probably represents better genes or something.
:rofl: I didnt deny it is generally seen as better but not by all....

It USED to be seen as a sign/ trait of richness....coz those who used to work in the field got tan along those lines while rich people stay indoors and remain fairer than the labour class...but now things are changing! People pale want a tan....those who dont do activities or exercise are pale and seen as lazy or not living a healthy lifestyle!

A mental "defect" milady; my eyes are fine! :azn:

Have a great day, Tay.
hahahahhah!! Awesome! :p: good one!

I am a bit surprised no Arab were included though Lebanese/ Syrian women are known to be very pretty! So I doubt it was a Pakistani unless an Arab phobia liberal white supremacist!

I have a problem with the list too....Coz I dont understand why whites represent America or Australia when both countries have mixture of everything and how do you differentiate Croatians from Bosnian and Serbians to me they look alike!
you are right this list baseless as it seems that the compiler of the list never leave his city to see the beauty of Arabs, Persians and turks and he has compiled that list by just watching the movies ..

why not you guys @Akheilos @jamahir @fakhre mirpur @Mr.Nair @jammersat @Hyperion compile another list on merit under the leadership of sir @Imran Khan

why not you guys @Akheilos @jamahir @fakhre mirpur @Mr.Nair @jammersat @Hyperion compile another list on merit under the leadership of sir @Imran Khan
For me the list comprises of:

those who think they are beautiful with what they have been granted (satisfied) and can maintain politeness and compassion are beautiful irrespective of their broken teeth, big lips, big bones, chubby face and brown normal hair!

99% of indians? def! :pop:

depends....

typical thinking of a South Asian if they are not in it it was made by their enemy :agree:

:rof: now now dont extrapolate the self hatred :enjoy:

How many have you seen to make sweeping statements?

A wise man never makes sweeping statements :agree:

I guess you are a girl. Hence, you don't the experience in this game as I have.

no some friend had shared it on her fb :ashamed:
On the Miss Pakistan comment section pakri gaye :azn:

you are right this list baseless as it seems that the compiler of the list never leave his city to see the beauty of Arabs, Persians and turks and he has compiled that list by just watching the movies ..

Fakhre mirpur is now zibago

I've *seen* the beauty of Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian, Jordanian (and all of their cross combos), Persians and Turks........ therefore, refer to my list, which is inclusive of all that you mentioned at least.

Bad list, no mention of Lebanese, French, Turks, Croatian, Slavic in general, Norwegian, also, no nations form east Asia listed.

Back
Top Bottom