What's new

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth

Swedes and Norwegians are like white washed....Not beautiful at all....Even they hate it from their skin tone to their hair colour! But no doubt they have high confidence level and that brings out inside beauty which really does overpower the outward one...But most look very similar to each other hence again killing uniqueness unless you have not seen a whole city of them....clone like :(

French- no idea ...they are too obnoxious to talk to!

This is not true, those Nordic people can easily take the no.1 spot depending on personal preference.
And there's a particular kind of French women I've observed have the very same kind of beauty, I can look at those kind of people and say straight away that they must be French, interestingly unique features.

I've *seen* the beauty of Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian, Jordanian (and all of their cross combos), Persians and Turks........ therefore, refer to my list, which is inclusive of all that you mentioned at least.
i heard that Palestinians are more beautiful than rest of Arabs? is that right..

For me the list comprises of:

those who think they are beautiful with what they have been granted (satisfied) and can maintain politeness and compassion are beautiful irrespective of their broken teeth, big lips, big bones, chubby face and brown normal hair!
yes your are right politeness can fill the gap of beauty but beauty cannot fill the gap of politeness and compassion

Id seen this list based on survey of travellers and having visited almost all these places I kind of agree. Of course you will find beauty in all countries and cities but for various reasons including consciousness, affluence, cosmopilitan multi culture and weather etc this kind of adds up.

Cities With The World's Most Beautiful Women - Page 2 of 2 - Traveler's Digest

Anyway the most beautiful lady I have seen was an old french lady who helped me in trouble in paris. She was so kind and gave a policeman a lecture on karma :)

God bless her.

This is not true, those Nordic people can easily take the no.1 spot depending on personal preference
lolz ok

I guess girls talking among themselves serves less purpose than what is showcased to the world :agree:

And there's a particular kind of French women I've observed have the very same kind of beauty, I can look at those kind of people and say straight away that they must be French, interestingly unique features.
How many have you met? I havent met much but the ones I have in my academic career have been obnoxious to even approach and surprisingly I aint the only one feeling that...

While the French male have been nothing but friendly... I dont know maybe I repel bitches :(

Handpick some handsome people among millions, introduce them as representatives of the whole population and then as most attractive nationalities, because screw the logic. :D

Btw, the site is not biased at all, lol.
Who is the girl on ur avatar? She reminds me my young mom a lot.

You sure:
Norwegian
Kinda represented by
10. Swedish
though not the same
Slavic in general
represented by

11. Serbian

was on the list
3. French

Were def missing...And they only had Colombian to represent S.American :(

notice only those who arent represented are the ones "complaining" / "laughing" :pop:
Talking about genes, personally never given it much thought, now that i think about it: i have some real mixed up background. Half Hunzik, half this, half that, man Pakistan is a diverse country.

The world is a beautiful place, as many songwriters have written about at length. But when choosing which individuals are the most attractive, an element of subjectivity comes into play. Needless to say, here is our selection of the most beautiful national populations.

15. English

emily-blunt-wallpaper-24-emily-blunt-joining-dc-for-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-jpeg-72635.jpg

Maybe it’s the accent, maybe it’s the eloquence. But one thing is for certain… these Brits are some seriously sexy beings. Agreed? You’d better.

070714_1324_WhereCanYou2-720x320.jpg

14. Italian
Fognini-e-Pennetta.jpg

Qnm

Everyone LOVES vacationing in Italy. But what is so great about it? Just because the weather is warm, the people are good looking, and the language is romantic sounding? Oh wait, those all sound like pretty great reasons.

13. Brazilian
gisele-bundchen-vivara-jewelry.jpg

NY Daily News

Rio, beaches, models, warmth, is that good enough? Just ask Tom Brady. In most international surveys Brazilian men and women are both listed near the top of sexy people.

12. Irish
colin-farrell.jpeg

Instinct Magazine

Ireland is the place of green, beauty, and more green, and more beauty. As Conan O’Brien once said, there are two types of Irish people. The dark Irish and the freckly kind. But both are equally attractive.

feature5.jpg

RSVP Magazine

11. Serbian
ana-ivanovic-presser.jpg

Ndtv

Serbian women are an underrated bunch. But the relatively new nation is full of lookers. It isn’t on most “sexiest nations” list because people tend to forget it exists. Ever been to Belgrade? They will teach you how to party all over again. Not to mention the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Novak Djokovic.

moyen-novak-djokovic.jpg

SportetStyle

english is a language not a nationality. can you change it to British. btw i prefer Swedish and Russian

2. Colombian
Sofia-Vergara-Profile-Photo.jpg

Pop Stop TV

Shakira and Sofia Vergara single-handedly bolster Colombia’s hotness credibility meter to enormous heights. The South American nation is small, but with a lot of farmland, it is the Latin equivalent of Nebraska. And we know the attractiveness of people from Nebraska, mostly.

BudWGpuCIAIalkN.png

Twitter – @Shakira

1. Pakistani
Pakistani-Actress-Sara-Lorraine%E2%80%99s-10-Most-Attractive-Women-In-The-World-1.jpg

Pak Nation

Let’s be honest, Pakistan is often overlooked for various reasons. But with thousands of years of tradition and a general elegance of many in the upper class, it is a nation that breeds many aesthetically pleasing individuals. Some of the most attractive actors and actresses on the planet hail from that nation.

ayeza-khan-danish-taimoor-walima-pics-5-960x576.jpg

The 15 Most Attractive Nationalities On Earth - Page 16 of 16 - the Brofessional

as i was scrolling down i had a funny feeling pakistani would be number 1............ and im right

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom